Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? (581 Views)

Photo: Why Are Ladies This Mean? / What The Hell Does She Means When She Says "I'm Not Ready". / He Proposed To Her And All She Did Was Laugh! What Does This Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by slimyem: 8:50am On May 28, 2011
seriously, i have no idea about this and i need to be schooled.
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by Tosinville(m): 8:53am On May 28, 2011
then go to school
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by sexylogan(m): 8:59am On May 28, 2011
love is like fresh wine. In the beginning, it makes ur head feel light and nice, but in the morning u wake up with a headache.
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by BABE3: 9:00am On May 28, 2011
Education section dey there. Na only WAEC/ JAMB Orijos den dey pass around up and down. Go there, they need students like you.  smiley
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by MrsChima1(f): 9:01am On May 28, 2011
sexylogan:

love is like fresh wine. In the beginning, it makes your head feel light and nice, but in the morning u wake up with a headache.

Aww. You been in love before huh? wink
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by sexylogan(m): 9:05am On May 28, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Aww.  You been in love before huh?   wink

Twice. But it's an over-rated experience.
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by Tosinville(m): 9:21am On May 28, 2011
I hate liars, Fcukk love

TyGa[young money]
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by Nobody: 9:22am On May 28, 2011
When you fall in love, you will know. smiley
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by MrsChima1(f): 9:25am On May 28, 2011
rokiatu:

Tell 'em wifey. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 28, 2011
Missed you wifey kiss kiss kiss I don't see you around here quite often anymore.
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by Tosinville(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2011
I'm in love in rokiatu, i see love.
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by Tosinville(m): 9:38am On May 28, 2011
I'm in love with rokiatu, i see love.
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by 190: 9:54am On May 28, 2011
BABE!:

Education section dey there. Na only WAEC/ JAMB Orijos den dey pass around up and down. Go there, they need students like you.  smiley
grin grin grin
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by MrsChima1(f): 9:55am On May 28, 2011
rokiatu:

Missed you wifey kiss kiss kiss I don't see you around here quite often anymore.

Aww.  Things are shifting around my parts suga and hold on to our sweet memories when you are down.   kiss kiss
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by Nobody: 9:59am On May 28, 2011
@Tosiville, Miss Potatoes was  looking for you the other day. Have she seen you?

Mrs, Chima:

Aww.  Things are shifting around my parts suga and[b] hold on to our sweet memories when you are down[/b].   kiss kiss
cry cry cry cry cry

Singing usher burn.

[size=5pt]Its gonna burn for me to say this, But its coming from my heart , [/size]I just feel like this is coming to an end I gotta let it burn cry
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 28, 2011
rokiatu:

right. that is what chima said to me when she fell in love with Jaybee. grin grin
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by Omolola1(f): 3:57pm On May 28, 2011
u can't know the meaning until u av a taste of it
Re: In Love: What The Hell Does This Mean? by 190: 3:58pm On May 28, 2011
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Should Friends Of The Opposite Gender / Your Spouse On Fb / I Need Serious Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.