Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO (8742 Views)

No Election In Biafra Land ESN Strikes In Enugu - Graphic Content / Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO / Another Bus Accident Claims 20 Lives In Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by BiafraAburi: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2021
benuejosh:
You need to be investigated by the Intelligent Unit of the country.

You're always the first to update Nairaland about killings of ESN and with first hand information which is usually backed up with photos.

I beckon to know how you always know about the killings first with supporting evidences such as pictures. Are you always at the scene of event? How do you always get first hand information on regards to killings by ESN and the terrorist group IPOB.
NOT A ROCKET SCIENCE. HE IS AMONG THE DSS HIRED KILLERS OF OUR PEOPLE, AND AFTER DOING THEIR EVIL JOB, THEY TAKE THEIR VIDEOS AND PICTURES QUICKLY TO SOCIAL MEDIA TO POST AND CLAIM THAT ESN DID IT. WE MUST CONTINUE TO COUNTER THEM AND THEIR EVIL DEEDS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:32am On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
You and your Murderous goons are responsible for all the killings using that comment for justification..

The innocent blood you're wasting to spite IPOB 'll ever Hunt you and your generation..

When Buhari made this comment, did anyone kill innocent people to spite him..

Just like this one to. https://www.facebook.com/107121501649867/posts/135452325483451/

I hope I am also this top IPOB members like Austin Okonkwo or Okwuluora who just made this broadcast yesterday threatening to start killing Igbo people who vote or don't sit at home. Because Igbos are stubborn.

I hope I reincarnated into their body. And when this threats are carried out then let's all shout fulani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 10:35am On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
[s]

Common sharap. U think that will scare me from reporting your evile.

Or are u tired of accusing me of creating thousands of Facebook pages, accounts likes and shares to tarnish your image.

Or tired of accusing me of mimicking Nnamdi Kanu voice so perfectly.[/s]
You shut the hell up Blood sucking stunts !

Keep killing innocent people to spite IPOB/Kanu , in no distance time, those blood'll definitely hunt you down..

Blood is thinker than water...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by ObalaEmma: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2021
Your propaganda news to create chaos and invite anarchy in Igbo land is overwhelming. How can you be the only one to always see killings of IpOB and Esn
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 10:42am On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
[s]

Just like this one to. https://www.facebook.com/107121501649867/posts/135452325483451/

I hope I am also this top IPOB members like Austin Okonkwo or Okwuluora who just made this broadcast yesterday threatening to start killing Igbo people who vote or don't sit at home. Because Igbos are stubborn.

I hope I reincarnated into their body. And when this threats are carried out then let's all shout fulani [/s]
Trashed !

Stop killing innocent people to spite IPOB...

1 Like

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

No be only double paid but Triple paid
In as much as i like the atrocities of these Ipob piglets getting revealed by u, i still believe, u are not any ordinary man like us on the streets, something is weird about u
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 10:44am On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Trashed !

Stop killing innocent people to spite IPOB...
Ipob terrorist
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2021
ObalaEmma:
Your propaganda news to create chaos and invite anarchy in Igbo land is overwhelming. How can you be the only one to always see killings of IpOB and Esn
grin grin fear don deh catch u.

U want to kill and hide it abi, thanks to OP, u will never go unnoticed.

Taliban of the southeast
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
You shut the hell up Blood sucking stunts !

Keep killing innocent people to spite IPOB/Kanu , in no distance time, those blood'll definitely hunt you down..

Blood is thinker than water...

Keep killing and I'll keep reporting
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:46am On Sep 27, 2021
ObalaEmma:

Are u in any IPOB whatsap group? These news are everywhere because it is not shared on nairaland doesn't mean it is not shared
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 10:47am On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
Ipob terrorist
Says marauding fulani terrorist
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 10:48am On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
[s] Says marauding fulani terrorist[/b]

And a maruading IPOB terrorist
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Bantu10: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Afamed:

The question is , why are you afraid when the actrocities commited by ESN / UGM are being reported?

Zombie, you and oyigboupdate are liars. That incidence happened yesterday Sunday and not today. And again, there was no proof ESN did it.
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 10:50am On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Says marauding fulani terrorist
Taliban of the sadeast.

Ipobharam from the muddy landlocked poverty capital of the south, I hail o.. Migwo grin grin
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 10:51am On Sep 27, 2021
Bantu10:

Zombie, you and oyigboupdate are liars. That incidence happened yesterday Sunday and not today. And again, there was no proof ESN did it.
grin grin

Where did it happen?
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 27, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:
Leave ESN alone... Everytime ESN or IPOB. Don't u have any other job to do? This is Monday morning, pls go and get something better to do
you should have ignored that idiot giving him audience hypes him do not comment on his topic allow him wailer till the kingdom come next time ignore him his mental

1 Like

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 11:03am On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

And a maruading IPOB terrorist
lf your Fulani terrorist and cowordic president could not look at the world powers eye ball to eye ball mentioned IPOB as one of the group that's terrorising this contraption and SE as a terrorised region as being speculating by you, in his addressed to UN assembly..
Then it's you grin this lowlife stunts that 'll call them terrorist to attract international attentions.. grin grin

LOOl! Your wailing and crying end here..

Stop killing innocent people OyigboUpdate or what ever is your name.

Killing innocent people can never elevate the poverty in your life

Then

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
Taliban of the sadeast.

Ipobharam from the muddy landlocked poverty capital of the south, I hail o.. Migwo grin grin
LOOl ! Marauding fulani terrorist , the lowest IQ people on earth and their region the poverty capital of the world.. grin grin

You cry and begging for unity ain't stopping the imminent break-up of this contraptions..

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by ObalaEmma: 11:15am On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
grin grin fear don deh catch u.

U want to kill and hide it abi, thanks to OP, u will never go unnoticed.

Taliban of the southeast
what's your real username. It might same Oyibgbo update. Stop looking for trouble. It's you and your goons made nnamdi Kanu popular.
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 11:40am On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
LOOl ! Marauding fulani terrorist , the lowest IQ people on earth and their region the poverty capital of the world.. grin grin

You cry and begging for unity ain't stopping the imminent break-up of this contraptions..
Taliban of the sadeast, maiden killers and child of 8 grin grin
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 11:42am On Sep 27, 2021
ObalaEmma:
what's your real username. It might same Oyibgbo update. Stop looking for trouble. It's you and your goons made nnamdi Kanu popular.
I made him popular?
Lolz... as usual, blame everyone but urselves
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:43am On Sep 27, 2021
Bantu10:

U and who IPOB bandit
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
Taliban of the sadeast.

Anambra state government is just playing politics with these people's lives
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
lf your Fulani terrorist and cowordic president could not look at the world powers eye ball to eye ball mentioned IPOB as one of the group that's terrorising this contraption and SE as a terrorised region as being speculating by you, in his addressed to UN assembly..
Then it's your, this lowlife stunts that 'll call terrorist them to attract international attentions.. grin grin

LOOl! Your wailing and crying end here..

Stop killing innocent people OyigboUpdate or what ever is your name.

Killing innocent people can never elevate the poverty in your life

Then

Its a matter of time.
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:45am On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:

Just like the same way u beg Niger Deltans for unity and kill Igbos who go about their business without sitting at home
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Bantu10: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

U and who IPOB bandit

You and your father
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2021
ObalaEmma:

Let him be popular for evil we are happy for that.
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by DOTian: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Igboland is burning cheesy
While igangan is progressing?
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:46am On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
I made him popular?
Lolz... as usual, blame everyone but urselves

U dey mind the criminal?
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 11:50am On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
Taliban of the sadeast, maiden killers and child of 8 grin grin
Typical cowardice that can never leave with out Igbo..

Like Almajiri, Unity beggars will always give reasons to beg grin grin.

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Afamed: 11:56am On Sep 27, 2021
Bantu10:

I don't engage Ipob
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 12:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Typical cowardice that can never leave with out Igbo..

Like Almajiri, Unity beggars will always give reasons to beg grin grin.
lolz, unity beggar?

Lemme not say anything about my region since I don't want to start regional fight yet, let's continue with patriotism vs terrorism grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Phrank Shaibu: PDP Confident Of Atiku’s Chances In 2023 / Yobe Governor Supports Emergency Rule / Sanwo-olu’s Cabinet: Lagos Assembly Screening C’ttee Grills Additional 5 Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.