Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO (8757 Views)

No Election In Biafra Land ESN Strikes In Enugu - Graphic Content / Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO / Another Bus Accident Claims 20 Lives In Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
Ipob piglets never seize to amaze me.

As long as there is a quote with a picture on it, ipig will believe it, that's why u spread propaganda anyhow

I read the article. It is not what Buhari said but a published write up of someone. Probably an IPOB bingo
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

See as you're making it look like Buhari made the statement
Buhari made that statement ! Buhari is one man that can never hid his wicked feeling...

He said it way it is ! Igbo is IPOB, IPOB is Igbo

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by NLandIsHypocrit: 1:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
Afamed:

The question is , why are you afraid when the actrocities commited by ESN / UGM are being reported?
You're a Big F00L to believe that all these madness executed by DSS with OP as their media propagandist is being carried out by IPOB or ESN; have you ever asked yourself why is OP the only one having access to all the incidents no matter where ever it occurred or whenever it occurred? Don't you feel suspicion that OP is directly in contact with the people carrying out these crimes since only him usually has first-hand information about the crimes with first-hand pictures and videos and first-hand knowledge that the crime actors are IPOB members and ESN? Go to the OP's profile and go through his topics on Nairaland and ask yourself who is this OP in all this happenings and what is his interest in all this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Afamed: 1:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
NLandIsHypocrit:
You're a Big F00L to believe that all these madness executed by DSS with OP as their media propagandist is being carried out by IPOB or ESN; have you ever asked yourself why is OP the only one having access to all the incidents no matter where ever it occurred or whenever it occurred? Don't you feel suspicion that OP is directly in contact with the people carrying out these crimes since only him usually has first-hand information about the crimes with first-hand pictures and videos and first-hand knowledge that the crime actors are IPOB members and ESN? Go to the OP's profile and go through his topics on Nairaland and ask yourself who is this OP in all this happenings and what is his interest in all this.
I don't engage inconsequential IPoB. Thank you
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Buhari made that statement ! Buhari is one man that can never hid his wicked feeling...

He said it way it is ! Igbo is IPOB, IPOB is Igbo

He said IPOB he never said Igbos. Even if he said Igbos what do we say about Nnamdi Kanu who said he isnt Igbo, Igbos are cursed, 99.9 % of Igbo women are prostitutes. What do we say about that

1 Like

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Afamed:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
I don't engage inconsequential IPoB. Thank you

Best way to go with miscreants

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Cherez: 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
No election in Biafra land continues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmK1K1c1nYs
Mynd44 and other mods, how did this video specify this was IPOB
When I call you out now people will start sending me emails
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Lukaku95: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
This happened at Nnobi which is in Nnewi and Nnewi is in Anambra state Nigeria according to the person recording he said someone was burnt inside the car
Nnobi is in Nnewi ? This Fulani man.. it's time you say no to this rubbish.. it's getting boring..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Sunday2021: 2:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
benuejosh:
You need to be investigated by the Intelligent Unit of the country.

You're always the first to update Nairaland about killings of ESN and with first hand information which is usually backed up with photos.

I beckon to know how you always know about the killings first with supporting evidences such as pictures. Are you always at the scene of event? How do you always get first hand information on regards to killings by ESN and the terrorist group IPOB.
did you ask Namdi kanu where he get the information that buhari is dead?
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Sunday2021: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
You're a terrorist! You're the one killing all this people to spite IPOB.
Your days are number..
the truth is paining you abi? You cannot hide the truth again
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Chronic Lier Kanu never said such, where is your proves.

If I show u will u start using your head?

99.9% of Igbo girls are prostitutes this is the evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UIRwV6PLLw

Igbos are cursed this is the evidence to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdWCCe7UMso

1 Like

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 2:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lukaku95:
Nnobi is in Nnewi ? This Fulani man.. it's time you say no to this rubbish.. it's getting boring..

Where do they share boundaries with?
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by nonhuman(m): 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
If we are not Africans without reasoning we would have been asking this oyigboupdate some questions by now, how come anywhere the so called ESN strikes he is always there as an eye witness to report the news first hand, he I'd working for the ESN I doubt, is he working for government, I presume, so could it be that the ESN doing committing the atrocities are his allies this ESN are actually from government, use your brains nairalanders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC NEC Approves 50% Discount On Nomination Forms For Everyone Under 40 / "CBN Steals More Than We Do"---senate President / Fuel prices was never subsidised, "subsidy removal" is pure deceit - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.