Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,545 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO (8703 Views)

No Election In Biafra Land ESN Strikes In Enugu - Graphic Content / Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO / Another Bus Accident Claims 20 Lives In Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Terrier99: 12:58am On Sep 28, 2021
5ircreepy:
There is an agenda against ipob and ESN, most of these killings are cult related. If you stay in Anambra it's common knowledge.
At some point CDS activities had to be reshuffled and halted because of the cult wars. Please mods should stop encouraging this guy.

Na cult dey kill police too?
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:42am On Sep 28, 2021
nonhuman:
If we are not Africans without reasoning we would have been asking this oyigboupdate some questions by now, how come anywhere the so called ESN strikes he is always there as an eye witness to report the news first hand, he I'd working for the ESN I doubt, is he working for government, I presume, so could it be that the ESN doing committing the atrocities are his allies this ESN are actually from government, use your brains nairalanders

Oga it is everywhere
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Staccato001: 3:24am On Sep 28, 2021
richmond500:
if u check his comment, it shows that the message was forwarded.

Him get people weh deh feed am information just like journalists

I think you're right. The thing is, when you're known for something, you automatically draw people who will be supportive of your ideology.

I think some just take shots of hotspots as it's being unloaded and send to him since not everyone in the East agrees to this carnage.

1 Like

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Cherez: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It specify it was IPOB because IPOB declared a no election in Biafra land, and just yesterday a top IPOB media personel who goes by the name OKWULUORA threatened they will start killing people who go out to vote. Just like how Austin Okonkwo who has led so many IPOB rallies in Amsterdam threatened ESN will kill keke riders and the next sit at home they killed some keke riders in Orlu over sit at home. Which I also posted here.

So call mynd44 well well. The mods are following up.

They're your supporters cos your agenda and theirs are same
I only called him out and don't care what you guys do anyway.
Your hypocrisy and false news here even with ohotoshots has never been blocked
You're their stooge and I got no issue
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by edochie12: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
Some times I wonder how this guy gets all this informations,we in the East doesn't heard any of this,if not for nairaland I won't that all this are happening,so I ask again,how did this guy get all this
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by benuejosh: 10:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sunday2021:
did you ask Namdi kanu where he get the information that buhari is dead?
that one is an unstable human living among normal human.
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Hyperchi(m): 10:18am On Oct 23, 2021
richmond500:
that's a lie, atrocities committed by a group of people doesn't spread that fast, igbo or not

Oyigbo is a double agent planted to check the activities of Ipob I believe.

Even I side BH, double agents fit deh
no be only double. him da Abuja da do agent for south east.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Improving Road Networks In Nigeria / FG To Generate N16bn From E-tickets For Train Services / Enugu Facilitates Building Of 750 Houses For Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.