Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,685 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO (8719 Views)

No Election In Biafra Land ESN Strikes In Enugu - Graphic Content / Market Women Cries As ESN Strikes Again Burning Their Goods - VIDEO / Another Bus Accident Claims 20 Lives In Iran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 12:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Just like the same way u beg Niger Deltans for unity and kill Igbos who go about their business without sitting at home
There is nothing like Nigeria republic!

IBOM Republic and IJAW Republic has summited their petition respectively to the UN seeking independent from Nigeria..

The IGBO tribe south south'll join the courterpat in SE when this Imminent break-up take place .
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by donyfrank: 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2021
KoleDgreat2020:
Leave ESN alone... Everytime ESN or IPOB. Don't u have any other job to do? This is Monday morning, pls go and get something better to do

Don't mind him. Him and his lots would be burning old vehicles ( even fairly used vehicles) in order to paint ipob ESN black.
We are not buying those myopic propaganda anyone.

1 Like

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 12:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
lolz, unity beggar?

Lemme not say anything about my region since I don't want to start regional fight yet, let's continue with patriotism vs terrorism grin grin
LOOl ! Patriotism to you is begging Igbo to stay in Nigeria through blackmailing.. !

All this unity beggars self grin grin

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 12:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
LOOl ! Patriotism to you is begging Igbo to stay in Nigeria through blackmailing.. !

me beg igbos?
Hahahahahaha, in case u don't know, there isn't a single group begging Igbos, show me evidence of any group begging igbo, but I can show u threads where Igbos/Igbos are begging SS to be their brothers, infact Igbos even begged Edwin Clark to forgive ipob piglets
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:

IBOM Republic and IJAW Republic has summited their petition respectively to the UN seeking independent from Nigeria..

The IGBO tribe south south'll join the courterpat in SE when this Imminent break-up take place .
go and force them to join na, unity beggar, them don deny u over and over, Infact SS has killed more Ipob terrorists than all other regions combined, they are second after FG to deal ruthlessly with u terrorists, but as usual u can't stop licking their ass, the slavery no be here o
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 12:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
me beg igbos?
Hahahahahaha, in case u don't know, there isn't a single group begging Igbos, show me evidence of any group begging igbo, but I can show u threads where Igbos/Igbos are begging SS to be their brothers, infact Igbos even had to begged Edwin Clark to forgive ipob piglets
Yes it was Ohaneze who are irrelevant in SE..

IPOB has no apology to anyone..
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Yes it was Ohaneze who are irrelevant in SE..

IPOB has no apology to anyone..
Ohaneze even begged Edwin Clark, now tell me if any group has begged Igbos.

From IYC to ijaw republic to ODUDUWA republic to Arewa republic, which of these group has begged Ipigs?

Who is the real unity beggar?
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 12:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
go and force them to join na, unity beggar, them don deny u over and over, Infact SS has killed more Ipob terrorists than all other regions combined, they are second after FG to deal ruthlessly with u terrorists, but as usual u can't stop licking their ass, the slavery no be here o
Cry till tomorrow , there nothing like Niger Delta republic.

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Bantu10: 12:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Afamed:

I don't engage Ipob

I don't engage zombies on 20k per month wage; call your supervisor for me
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
Ohaneze even begged Edwin Clark, now tell me if any group has begged Igbos.

From IYC to ijaw republic to ODUDUWA republic to Arewa republic, which of these group has begged Ipigs?

Who is the real unity beggar?
Ohaneze was onl Apologised to Edwin Clark for the knocked got from IPOB .

It wasn't begging...

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 12:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:

u think I really give two fvcks about Ijaw republic?

This is my comment from another thread,
richmond500:
Ogbeni calm down, I am yet to see any seriousness from these groups, I can't be deceived by all the charades the groups is putting on.

Not everyone can be deceived like ipob urchins
when notable and respected people start pushing for ijaw nation through a transparent means, I'll gladly join, but for now, I can't be deceived by Asari dokubo
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Ohaneze was onl Apologised to Edwin Clark for the knocked got from IPOB .

It wasn't begging...

and who apologized to Igbos after Asari called them slaves or Buhari called them conquered dot nation?

It shows no one gives a fvck about stepping on ur toes, ur are inconsequential and irrelevant, stop filling the cyberspace with ur unsubstantiated drivels
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 12:35pm On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

No it is saint unknown gunmen enforcing the no referendum no election in Biafra land
It is you and your cronies no other group.
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Afamed:

I don't engage Ipob

Leave them they are empty ranters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
lolz, unity beggar?

Lemme not say anything about my region since I don't want to start regional fight yet, let's continue with patriotism vs terrorism grin grin

They just like dragging the Igbo region in their mess
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:

Then show me Ijaw republic passport. I thought u lots were claiming Rivers State also? Unknown gunmen attacked after kanu tweets that ESN will arive Rivers State to save our mothers from fulanis. How far na. Una no want Rivers State again?
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
donyfrank:

Don't mind him. Him and his lots would be burning old vehicles ( even fairly used vehicles) in order to paint ipob ESN black.
We are not buying those myopic propaganda anyone.

Na so una being dey deny the first one till I provided the rare video of the passengers burnt inside the vehicle
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:40pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:

Begging IPOB pls correct yourself.
We sensible Igbos don't support your madness
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:41pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
me beg igbos?
Hahahahahaha, in case u don't know, there isn't a single group begging Igbos, show me evidence of any group begging igbo, but I can show u threads where Igbos/Igbos are begging SS to be their brothers, infact Igbos even begged Edwin Clark to forgive ipob piglets

U see how he is trying to tag Igbos in the nonsense. So when u say something bad about the Igbos due to provocation they say u hate Igbos not IPOB. The same thing they did to Wike
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 12:42pm On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Then show me Ijaw republic passport. I thought u lots were claiming Rivers State also? Unknown gunmen attacked after kanu tweets that ESN will arive Rivers State to save our mothers from fulanis. How far na. Una no want Rivers State again?
They can't na, this man will use them for suya, they are only strong online

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:

Nnamdi Kanu was preaching one Nigeria in Jonathan's tenure but preached two Nigeria in Buhari's tenure
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

U see how he is trying to tag Igbos in the nonsense. So when u say something bad about the Igbos due to provocation they say u hate Igbos not IPOB. The same thing they did to Wike
as in ehn, its very difficult to strike out Igbos when these Ipigs keep bringing the Igbo nation in every argument
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
They can't na, this man will use them for suya, they are only strong online

Lol this man made me loved PDP cheesy
After all the cry he is killing Igbos then unknown gunmen ceased attack.
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
as in ehn, its very difficult to strike out Igbos when these Ipigs keep bringing the Igbo nation in every argument

grin
Na una wey never understand the bingos na
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Begging IPOB pls correct yourself.
We sensible Igbos don't support your madness
Igbo is IPOB, IPOB is Igbo, even your fulani president recognized that

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by revolt(m): 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
No election in Biafra land continues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmK1K1c1nYs
You have an accent. Clearly not a nwafor. He pronounced ndigbo like a yoruba man...ot middlebeltan. Wonder how you get these clips... or have you people started committing crimes which you label as ESN for propaganda?..... time will tell
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:
Ipob piglets never seize to amaze me.

As long as there is a quote with a picture on it, ipig will believe it, that's why u spread propaganda anyhow
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by richmond500: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
revolt:
You have an accent. Clearly not a nwafor. He pronounced ndigbo like a yoruba man...ot middlebeltan. Wonder how you get these clips... or have you people started committing crimes which you label as ESN for propaganda?..... time will tell
As usual, start blaming people for ur madness
Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
richmond500:
Ipob piglets never seize to amaze me.

As long as there is a quote with a picture on it, ipig will believe it, that's why u spread propaganda anyhow
Says chronic unity begging stunts

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 1:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

There are IBOM and IJaw Republic respectively..

The Igbo SS'll join their counterpart in SE.

Nothing like Niger Delta republic

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Emergingnation:

See as you're making it look like Buhari made the statement

Re: Esn Strikes This Morning Burning Another Bus And Its Passengers GRAPHIC VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
revolt:

Lol. You're revolt yet u support these

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See What's Happening At BAT Whatsapp Support Group From South West / APC Presidential Campaign Council Decries Low Collection Of PVCs In S/ West / Power Sabotage: Jonathan Sacks PHCN Boss, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.