Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,622 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir (40223 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by gonkin(m): 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Perfect definition of 3 generations in 1 photo
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by witworth(m): 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Rich man, Big man.
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by nedekid: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lankybaby:
Please anyone that can lend me a loan
Nigerians are always humble when seeking loans.
Persin go be begger when him de ask lender for loan.
After loan enter na lender go become begger to get him money back. grin

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by confirmedniggae: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lankybaby:

have you paid the one u owe us?we are now monitoring u
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Realdeals(m): 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
The shout of my husband is cheating me can never appear in Regina Daniel's dictionary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by malel1: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Matured men will pamper you to stupor and help you grow out of your shortcomings and not these youngies that will match you silliness for silliness and before you say jack,marriage have scatter.

Lol

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Iamagoodgirll: 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
Ned is ageing backwards.
Regina made the best decision marrying him
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by bepositive11: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
ateamblezing:
This man is DNA test himself.

Hahahaha!

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by SimpleGuy001: 1:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lankybaby:

Non will, try loan apps
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by bepositive11: 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
nasijok:

How to remain in power, unremovable, just like some African Presidents !

Hahahaha! This one made me cry! So funny! grin
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by shegun4sur: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2021
Aidejay:
Any time I see this girl e dey pain me. Cause I go dey imagine say, na this fine thing na Im Ned Nwoko dey climb. Which kind demonic enjoyment be that. Enjoyment from the pit of hell. Enjoyment of islamical jihadisim seven virginisation proportions. Na this kind thing Hisbad police suppose ban. Something wey Ned for leave for we strong and agile, young men, e reach there e corner am permanently come install belle. That man is sleek. His ways are not pure. embarassed

Stupid post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by shegun4sur: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Matured men will pamper you to stupor and help you grow out of your shortcomings and not these youngies that will match you silliness for silliness and before you say jack,marriage have scatter.

So you know you're silly. Idiot
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by IbileIfe: 1:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Aidejay:
Any time I see this girl e dey pain me. Cause I go dey imagine say, na this fine thing na Im Ned Nwoko dey climb. Which kind demonic enjoyment be that. Enjoyment from the pit of hell. Enjoyment of islamical jihadisim seven virginisation proportions. Na this kind thing Hisbad police suppose ban. Something wey Ned for leave for we strong and agile, young men, e reach there e corner am permanently come install belle. That man is sleek. His ways are not pure. embarassed

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by excellentj4teal(m): 1:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
Aidejay:
You burst my bubble bro
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Munzy14(m): 1:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
I know u will be here...cheesy smh
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:00pm On Sep 27, 2021
kinzation:
This Ned gene is very strong haba

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

But for the liteskin, the baby looks just like him!
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Freelane33(m): 2:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
I smell FOULS .. DNA TEST MUST BE CONDUCTED shocked
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Freelane33(m): 2:11pm On Sep 27, 2021
Berybery strong grin
ateamblezing:
This man is DNA test himself.
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Freelane33(m): 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
MTHEAD
Iyaebe:

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Spherical77(m): 2:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...if ned wants to marry you, what will you offer him? Dont forget that regina was even a celeb o...you, what will you offer him? cheesy
Go and make money young man and stop looking for what a girl will offer you. It is your sole responsibility to make good money and come ask a girl hand in marriage

Biblically it is stated
Even in quoran, you'll find it there

No be the dick inbetween your leg makes you a man o guy

Na how responsible you are with cool cash
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Spherical77(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Aidejay:
You get the resources to maintain her?
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by ofiko123(m): 2:20pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nice one.. Kudos to both of them...
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by shegz24(m): 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
No one is stopping you from marrying your father's age mate.

Iyaebe:
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Spherical77(m): 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
Olajah81:

Listen to urself....
Do u think b4 u type
Or U type b4 U think.
Baba she's absolutely right

If there's nothing the man will give to her, I'm certain he'd give her peace of mind

How many young men of this generation dey give their wife peace of mind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by miladelly: 3:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hmmmmmm that's NOT the situation always dear.
I had to reply because from experience some older men too behave like kids... I mean you have to mother a man in his sixties...

While these youngles could times be so matured that it marvels me. Its individual differences.

I was married to a man with age comparison to Ned but gaskiya, I was the adult and he was the kid...I started behaving like a grandma while he was behaving like a youngster...I ended the marriage as a result.

I have meant guys in their 30's and 40's yet are both emotionally & mentally matured than men in their 60's.

My take is when love takes over' age ain't a barrier. I just believe Ned is emotionally matured and that's the result we see in this pics.

Iyaebe:
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 3:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
Un All your doings, make sure you do money. Whether you be babe or guy, make sure you do money. those people who say money is not everything wait let me get money first. You will see that Money will buy you friends, children and even family, take you for holidays and and it can even bay you death sef.
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by AbuAeesha: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Aidejay:
they are there enjoying their wealth
u wan kill ursef here
did they prevent you from getting rich?
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Lashist(m): 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
Spherical77:
Go and make money young man and stop looking for what a girl will offer you. It is your sole responsibility to make good money and come ask a girl hand in marriage

Biblically it is stated
Even in quoran, you'll find it there

No be the dick inbetween your leg makes you a man o guy

Na how responsible you are with cool cash
Ode did i tell you im not responsible??.While your mates will marry resourceful partners, men like you will marry empty vessels with nothing to add to your life and come and complain tomorrow on frontpage. Even bible says marry someone that adds value to your life not a leech

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi On Secret Engagement: "I Believe You Just Need A Few Good Friends" / Portable Zazu Shows Off His New Look • Colour & Haircut Transformation(video) / Throwback Photo Of WizKid, Davido And IcePrince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.