Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir (40201 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by AsawanaDgreat: 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Happy family, but all na say money dey enough to flex
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Cutehotnerd001: 4:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lankybaby:
Please anyone that can lend me a loan

Wait small dey will soon complete the Chinese bank in Nigeria then u can get all the loan u want.
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Spherical77(m): 4:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lashist:

Ode did i tell you im not responsible??.While your mates will marry resourceful partners, men like you will marry empty vessels with nothing to add to your life and come and complain tomorrow on frontpage. Even bible says marry someone that adds value to your life not a leech
Na poverty dey make man imagine for him head say one girl na leech. It is your responsibility as a man to pay her bills 100% and maintain her adequately. This shows how responsible you are as a man

Don't forget marriage isn't for boys but Men
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Benwallt(m): 4:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Matured men will pamper you to stupor and help you grow out of your shortcomings and not these youngies that will match you silliness for silliness and before you say jack,marriage have scatter.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Lashist(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Spherical77:
Na poverty dey make man imagine for him head say one girl na leech. It is your responsibility as a man to pay her bills 100% and maintain her adequately. This shows how responsible you are as a man

Don't forget marriage isn't for boys but Men
Please shut up and take several seats. So every single person in the whole world warning against marrying leeches are all poor..im definitely talking to a dumbfuvk. Even if you will pay her bills 100%, pray your wife has something in her head to help you manage whatever you are offering. Unfortunately, someone like you have agreed to marry an empty vessel. Goodluck but dont force your fate on others. So marriage is for men means marrying an empty vessel. Please tell your rubbish advice to your pastors and so on cheesy
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...if ned wants to marry you, what will you offer him? Dont forget that regina was even a celeb o...you, what will you offer him? cheesy
Mumu no go make money, dey look for wetin girl go offer you

Go and make money first baba. You just need a girl from good and humble home with good character. Then you compliment her with your money and be responsible

I bet you'd never regret marrying a girl with good home training who came from a good home.

You just have to make money bro and be responsible. No dey look for wetin no loss up and down.
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
miladelly:
Hmmmmmm that's NOT the situation always dear.
I had to reply because from experience some older men too behave like kids... I mean you have to mother a man in his sixties...

While these youngles could times be so matured that it marvels me. Its individual differences.

I was married to a man with age comparison to Ned but gaskiya, I was the adult and he was the kid...I started behaving like a grandma while he was behaving like a youngster...I ended the marriage as a result.

I have meant guys in their 30's and 40's yet are both emotionally & mentally matured than men in their 60's.

My take is when love takes over' age ain't a barrier. I just believe Ned is emotionally matured and that's the result we see in this pics.

Thanks a lot for this ma,may God be with you

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Nobody: 4:59pm On Sep 27, 2021
Munzy14:
I know u will be here...cheesy smh
As per Iya Egbe wey I be na lol
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Lashist(m): 5:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:

Go and make money first baba. You just need a girl from good and humble home with good character. Then you compliment her with your money and be responsible

I bet you'd never regret marrying a girl with good home training who came from a good home.

You just have to make money bro and be responsible. No dey look for wetin no loss up and down.
See this dummy...by offer you think i mean money. Ode you think humility and good home makes a girl resourceful? If you dont want your wife to have something upstairs so shall it be but dont force others to want something stupid like your choices. Good and humble background will help you manage your shitty life. Oga go and ask the girl i quoted to marry you and offer her the world...its your cup of tea

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Lashist(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
NigeriaIsGreat:

Bros no vex...i shouldnt have quote you...you are even a zombie troll creating monikers to waste your life and you want to form you are making money...better go and help your life before helping a girl...apologies again zombie
#peace

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Chinny024(f): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2021
Look at this picture and read meaning into it...The son is not relaxed and runs towards the mother.The father was even dragging him for a staged shot, yet he was running grin
Then compare it with how the little boy was happy and relaxed with Cubana on a flight....
Regina was only after the money,poor quality time spent with the husband.The son doesn't even know him well wink
Money eeeee
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Mydazz(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2021
Aidejay:
Any time I see this girl e dey pain me. Cause I go dey imagine say, na this fine thing na Im Ned Nwoko dey climb. Which kind demonic enjoyment be that. Enjoyment from the pit of hell. Enjoyment of islamical jihadisim seven virginisation proportions. Na this kind thing Hisbad police suppose ban. Something wey Ned for leave for we strong and agile, young men, e reach there e corner am permanently come install belle. That man is sleek. His ways are not pure. embarassed
This pain enter your bone marrow sha
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Lankybaby(f): 7:24pm On Sep 27, 2021
nedekid:

Nigerians are always humble when seeking loans.
Persin go be begger when him de ask lender for loan.
After loan enter na lender go become begger to get him money back. grin
No am different why are you thinking like that...I have reputation
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Lankybaby(f): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
confirmedniggae:

have you paid the one u owe us?we are now monitoring u
I have never requested for loan anywhere before
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Lankybaby(f): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2021
SimpleGuy001:

Non will, try loan apps
Can you suggest a better one...
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by nedekid: 7:29pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lankybaby:

No am different why are you thinking like that...I have reputation
Did not mean a dice at you. Just talking generally.
Sorry no vex.
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by confirmedniggae: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lankybaby:

I have never requested for loan anywhere before

are u the one on your dp
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by SimpleGuy001: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lankybaby:

Can you suggest a better one...

The only one I can recommend is Fairmoney and kash kash.

Fair money is better by the way
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Spherical77(m): 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lashist:

Please shut up and take several seats. So every single person in the whole world warning against marrying leeches are all poor..im definitely talking to a dumbfuvk. Even if you will pay her bills 100%, pray your wife has something in her head to help you manage whatever you are offering. Unfortunately, someone like you have agreed to marry an empty vessel. Goodluck but dont force your fate on others. So marriage is for men means marrying an empty vessel. Please tell your rubbish advice to your pastors and so on cheesy
Birds of same feather flocks together. If you as a man is empty headed. Then no doubt you'd get same as a spouse. Vice versa

No woman from a good and humble home is empty headed. You just have to make that money to be able to take care of her and be responsible as a man. Don't give your inlaw reason to call you a foolish man I'm sure you know what i mean
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Munzy14(m): 8:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
As per Iya Egbe wey I be na lol
What is the meaning of Iya egbe?
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Spherical77(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lashist:

Bros no vex...i shouldnt have quote you...you are even a zombie troll creating monikers to waste your life and you want to form you are making money...better go and help your life before helping a girl...apologies again zombie
#peace
Ofcourse you must have make the money before considering marriage sir. Abi do you intend to bring in someone's else daughter to suffer? You must have make the money and you go pay her bride price and other marriage rites then she moves in to your beautiful home
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lashist:

See this dummy...by offer you think i mean money. Ode you think humility and good home makes a girl resourceful? If you dont want your wife to have something upstairs so shall it be but dont force others to want something stupid like your choices. Good and humble background will help you manage your shitty life. Oga go and ask the girl i quoted to marry you and offer her the world...its your cup of tea
Mumu where in my quote did i said I've made money?

Go and make money first before talking about woman. When you make the money, you'll get a girl that will help you manage your resources you hear
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by NigeriaIsGreat: 9:31pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lashist:

#peace
Go and make money young man and stop looking for what a girl will offer you

There are good girls littered over the space from humble home. Just go and make that money that will qualify you to be a man and her husband bro

No be your dick make you be Man o bro
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Gfskw: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Oh
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Munzy14:
What is the meaning of Iya egbe?
Leader of a group
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Lankybaby(f): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
nedekid:

Did not mean a dice at you. Just talking generally.
Sorry no vex.
No problem

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Lankybaby(f): 10:17pm On Sep 27, 2021
SimpleGuy001:

The only one I can recommend is Fairmoney and kash kash.

Fair money is better by the way
Okay thanks
confirmedniggae:

are u the one on your dp
Do you have any issues with that?
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by kinzation(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
PROUDIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

But for the liteskin, the baby looks just like him!

As in ehh
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Munzy14(m): 5:48am On Sep 28, 2021
Iyaebe:
Leader of a group
Are you Yoruba?
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Nobody: 5:51am On Sep 28, 2021
Munzy14:
Are you Yoruba?
No

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"My Mother Had Surgery" - Burna Boy Explains His Silence During EndSARS Protest / Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) / BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed"

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.