Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir (40203 Views)

Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko & Their Son, Munir On A Private Jet (Photos) / Regina Daniels' Son, Munir Nwoko In New Photo / Woman Blasts Regina Daniels, Her Mother & Ned Nwoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by PAWG(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lovable cool
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:43pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Matured men will pamper you to stupor and help you grow out of your shortcomings and not these youngies that will match you silliness for silliness and before you say jack,marriage have scatter.
TOMORROW IT WILL BE ALL ABOUT MONEY.
If they break up , it's gonna be NED'S FAULT.
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
Matured men will pamper you to stupor and help you grow out of your shortcomings and not these youngies that will match you silliness for silliness and before you say jack,marriage have scatter.
TOMORROW IT WILL BE ALL ABOUT MONEY.
If they break up , it's gonna be NED'S FAULT. grin
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by ahnie: 12:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
I am happy for her.atleast she's over comfortable...no be to marry man wet no get money e come dey still stress you ontop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
It's better the man keeps wearing that MASK
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 27, 2021
ahnie:
I am happy for her.atleast she's over comfortable...no be to marry man wet no get money e come dey still stress you ontop.

Your statement is LEECHING in nature...,looking for whom to devour, yet you don't want to upgrade yourself by working hard to attain such feat so as to attract such qualities to yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Larrykkk: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2021
Mabel5675h:
Welcome back
Stop this nonsense
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Kaiser20: 12:48pm On Sep 27, 2021
If Regina is patient enough, the next 15 years Ned will be sitting alone at home with his walking stick like Tinubu, while the still young Regina will enjoy the fruit of her labour.... Shopping, cruising ,parties..... etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Picker28: 12:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hmmm ok
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by ahnie: 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Your statement is LEECHING in nature...,looking for whom to devour, yet you don't want to upgrade yourself by working hard to attain such feat so as to attract such qualities to yourself.
Oga please REST.
Go look for another person to indulge I don't have attention to give to you.
Pls have a nice day!bye.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Iamblessedwitty: 12:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...if ned wants to marry you, what will you offer him? Dont forget that regina was even a celeb o...you, what will you offer him? cheesy
what did regina offer Ned??
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Zaphnath1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 27, 2021
The girl wey I think say I go grow up and marry her na old papa she go give pu**y
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Very lovely and beautiful couple kiss

My kind of man

Old and Rich
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Hndrrxxx(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Aidejay:
Any time I see this girl e dey pain me. Cause I go dey imagine say, na this fine thing na Im Ned Nwoko dey climb. Which kind demonic enjoyment be that. Enjoyment from the pit of hell. Enjoyment of islamical jihadisim seven virginisation proportions. Na this kind thing Hisbad police suppose ban. Something wey Ned for leave for we strong and agile, young men, e reach there e corner am permanently come install belle. That man is sleek. His ways are not pure. embarassed

1 Share

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Myhusband(m): 12:54pm On Sep 27, 2021
Yeah happy family

Granddad hanging out with daughter and grandson

I repeat happy family
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by TeeGentle(m): 12:55pm On Sep 27, 2021
Cool
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by aikyg(m): 12:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

I think you are mistaking rich men for matured men.

2 Likes

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by madridguy(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
The man na Muslim?

Aidejay:
Any time I see this girl e dey pain me. Cause I go dey imagine say, na this fine thing na Im Ned Nwoko dey climb. Which kind demonic enjoyment be that. Enjoyment from the pit of hell. Enjoyment of islamical jihadisim seven virginisation proportions. Na this kind thing Hisbad police suppose ban. Something wey Ned for leave for we strong and agile, young men, e reach there e corner am permanently come install belle. That man is sleek. His ways are not pure. embarassed

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by FallenAngel12(m): 12:57pm On Sep 27, 2021
He nor easy to dig gold bro sad sad
patriotic007:
Gold digger spotted

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by SolarEdge: 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Congratulations to them.

You can't be fueling your generator and paying for servicing every week in this hard economy. It's not wisdom sir.

Get a solar power system that supply's uninterrupted power. No noise, no maintenance, no monthly subscription, automatic switch over from NEPA to solar and vice versa.
Make that decision today.
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Yves4real(f): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Lashist(m): 12:58pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iamblessedwitty:
what did regina offer Ned??
Lol...regina na celeb o...she was popular before ned came..at least she offered ned popularity...wetin you wan offer ned baayi??
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by hohafrank(m): 1:01pm On Sep 27, 2021
Aidejay:
You better work hard and get good things of this life for yourself and stop complaining.
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Titugirl(f): 1:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:
You know right! wink

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by incogni2o: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Aouch
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Solofresh2: 1:04pm On Sep 27, 2021
Girl wey guys they pass around
E reach Ned turn,e wife am Lol
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Olajah81: 1:06pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

Listen to urself....
Do u think b4 u type
Or U type b4 U think.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Dagger111(m): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
Iyaebe:

This one don f3ck married men tire.

1 Like

Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by konshency(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2021
Pls house, I need a loan of 3k-5k with interest, I will return within a week... Pls help a brother....thanks in advance
Re: New Photos Of Regina Daniels, Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Their Son, Munir by Franking: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Even with his money Ned still resemble lizard.

Woman no send of course as long as the cash is there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Graduates From High School In US (Photos) / BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" / Wizkid Loses His Music And Backup Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.