Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,751 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage (51942 Views)

My Uncle Has Decided To End His Marriage Of 30 Years / Man To End Marriage Of 16 Years With His Wife After Discovering Her Real Age / After 15yrs, I'm Still Haunted, Help!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage by Ilekokonit: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2022
neonly:
Am not good writer please trying to make it short

Everything just falling apart in my house
Now she does nothing in the house
I go to work come back to go to market and cook clean the house wash the children uniforms for the younger ones

All she is interested now is her own career
What my fate when I grow old
Is this not a red flag for me

She knows you care too much about your children to leave her or not cook for them. imagine a woman not cooking for her children and leaving her husband to go to market and cook for the kids ?? It ALWAYS does not end well for the man and she will soon start denying you sex (if she hasn't already started doing so). You need to get out of that loveless marriage like YESTERDAY and look for another life partner that will love you into your old age (IF that is even possible).

But you are lucky your wife is showing you snippets of what you can expect in old age and some men were not so lucky as their wife only started behaving like yours when they were close to 70.

Make alternative plans for your love life and companionship whilst you are still young and remember that IF God forbid you die today, those same kids will be alright.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage by neonly: 6:21am On Sep 05, 2022
Ilekokonit:

She knows you care too much about your children to leave her or not cook for them. imagine a woman not cooking for her children and leaving her husband to go to market and cook for the kids ?? It ALWAYS does not end well for the man and she will soon start denying you sex (if she hasn't already started doing so). You need to get out of that loveless marriage like YESTERDAY and look for another life partner that will love you into your old age (IF that is even possible).

But you are lucky your wife is showing you snippets of what you can expect in old age and some men were not so lucky as their wife only started behaving like yours when they were close to 70.

Make alternative plans for your love life and companionship whilst you are still young and remember that IF God forbid you die today, those same kids will be alright.

Is like u have a crystal ball things really has gone worse
And yesterday 5/9 she finally left my house with d aid of her church people
Been so long I breath d air of freedom from d accuser
Thks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage by shantti(m): 8:16pm On Sep 05, 2022
ahnie:
Forget I love you in marriage.marriage is hard,forget being married to your best friend, marriage is hard!hard!!and hard!!!

I think marriage should be scrapped completely coz it's an unending pit....

I swear, I don't see any value in marriage. People are just getting married cos of what society will say
Re: Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage by Ilekokonit: 8:30pm On Sep 05, 2022
neonly:
Is like u have a crystal ball things really has gone worse
And yesterday 5/9 she finally left my house with d aid of her church people
Been so long I breath d air of freedom from d accuser
Thks

I don't have a crystal ball but I have been at the receiving end of a supposedly good wife turning nasty after 10 years of marriage and after I don carry am go UK con give am papers and after 10 years when she know say the UK pali wey she don get is no longer revocable, I just go Naija for 2 months and before I come back, she go meet Government say her husband don abandon am and she started claiming single parent benefit and that was the beginning of the end of the marriage so tay she turned my 2 kids against me and the house became too hot for me to live in.

Her father did not help possibly for financial reasons as he was so antagonistic you go think say I snatch him wife (although him not having any daughters meant he didn't know how to relate to sons-in-law as he thought he could bully me like he bullied his all female household and he was shocked when I pushed back against his meddling in my marriage but it also did not help that my wife (from the UK) was giving her father (in Nigeria) a running commentary of our marriage behind my back for 10 years).

Talk of living with the enemy.

Thank God I left her or else she go "engineer" me go prison so that she can truly be a single mother and claim single mother cash benefits from the UK Govt.

The UK is the single parent capital of Europe because of that anti family money the Govt gives single mothers who now have no incentive to stay in a marriage.

I don't know where you stay but if your wife begin give you trouble, it is worse in the UK because the Govt, police and society are all against the man who is at the bottom of the pecking order after Children >>> Women >>> Pets (Cats and Dogs) and then at the bottom is the man and this illustration was given to me by a 15 year old Turkish boy newly arrived in the UK but very observant.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage by neonly: 7:22am On Sep 06, 2022
Ilekokonit:

I don't have a crystal ball but I have been at the receiving end of a supposedly good wife turning nasty after 10 years of marriage and after I don carry am go UK con give am papers and after 10 years when she know say the UK pali wey she don get is no longer revocable, I just go Naija for 2 months and before I come back, she go meet Government say her husband don abandon am and she started claiming single parent benefit and that was the beginning of the end of the marriage so tay she turned my 2 kids against me and the house became too hot for me to live in.

Her father did not help possibly for financial reasons as he was so antagonistic you go think say I snatch him wife (although him not having any daughters meant he didn't know how to relate to sons-in-law as he thought he could bully me like he bullied his all female household and he was shocked when I pushed back against his meddling in my marriage but it also did not help that my wife (from the UK) was giving her father (in Nigeria) a running commentary of our marriage behind my back for 10 years).

Thank God I left her or else she go "engineer" me go prison so that she can truly be a single mother and claim single mother cash benefits from the UK Govt.

The UK is the single parent capital of Europe because of that anti family money the Govt gives single mothers who now have no incentive to stay in a marriage.

I don't know where you stay but if your wife begin give you trouble, it is worse in the UK because the Govt, police and society are all against the man who is at the bottom of the pecking order after Children >>> Women >>> Pets (Cats and Dogs) and then at the bottom is the man and this illustration was given to me by a 15 year old Turkish boy newly arrived in the UK but very observant.

Thks bro's really appreciate yur words of wisdom
I stay in Lagos Nigeria and Lagos state government is given women more powers over children over men just like d UK
My 2 boys have refuse to go with her saying they want to stay with der father and it has been my only joy over the weastful years I spent with der motber
Just need to just adjust my work movement to be able to accumulate them
Thks a bunch again I actually thought I was d only one in d world going tru dis kind of thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage by kazyhm(m): 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2022
neonly:

I accept all u just said it OK part of advice
Hope u read my post well for the past 10yrs she been working no support to house welfare
Marriage is part of helping each other flaws but when the other person see it in a different way and start capitalise on it then wahala go dey
Why won't I wash my children cloths and cook for my wife be a complain no u getting wrong
This no dey gree do anything again na work and church be her poragative u right no communication again I have tried honestly but all talks and gist fall on deaf ears
My 2nd son seems to understand what is really going on and am afraid our issues don't him at school he woke early today and said he didn't want to go to school ask him y he said nothing with a sad face
They are reason am still putting on d relationship to make it work but honestly now am just tired
It better to have a broken home and be alive to see yur children grow than to be death

You get time for that fool

It is a mistake to take marriage/romantic relationship advice from females. Irrespective of their age and experience.

I believe wife are the same everywhere,

Let me tell you something my wife told me.

In my own eye, I have been a very good, up and doing husband.....infact she praises me and I usually tell her she is a good wife.....we get along pretty well...... we're both professional in our various field...

So one day, we were gisting in the living room....and she said to me do you know I was depressed through out so so month ago...which was about three month earlier......the same month we went out like mad..... enjoyed our time alone together

I enquired further what could be responsible....guess who....me

And if you hear the reasons.......I had to go to bed....in anger while she change mood again and started begging me that I misunderstood what she was saying....

Infact I told her she did not know the definition of depression

Woman..... don't kill yourself understand anything........ because at the end they will still blame you for understanding them.

Live your life and make sure you enjoyed it while you can.

Don't allow any confused being control your feelings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage by NemoDatQuod(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2022
Hahahahaha!

You are not last in the pecking order. It just happens that when you marry a woman you earn more than or one who is not hardworking or does not want to work hard, you will be at the receiving end, if you are a hard worker. Also it is not the UK that is responsible for the actions of your wife. You should actually be thankful you live in the UK where every murder is almost always solved. Think about the husbands who have been killed in Nigeria without the culprit being found out. Here in the UK, all they do is take your house and your money and you'd still be alive.

Be thankful. I am!

Ilekokonit:

1 Like

Re: Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage by Awesomeking: 4:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
ufotty2001:
I have a girlfriend all what she think of is how she will collect money from me and career.. !!! She has never ask me how is business? How is life?? How are you managing... All are calls are complain that she need this or that..
omo..run ohh
Re: Am About To End My 15yrs Marriage by 7upnigeria: 7:27pm On Mar 29, 2023
Kestolove:
Divorce and marry another, responsible girls full area no husband

No matter what you're going through, dont take this advice

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Man Turns slowpoke After Impregnating Daughter Twice (pics) / I Do What My Husband Wants, Because It Has Made Us Rich / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.