Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt (42125 Views)

Praise The Lord... The Lords Chosen Is 20 Years (Photos) / Why Do You Praise The Name Of Jesus Christ? / Seek The Lord When He May Be Found – Pastor Kayode Adeyemo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by sketcherJ(m): 7:37pm On Sep 27, 2021
JoeEeL:
I used to be a Redeemer until I realised how foolish church is (in Nigeria especially). I have told you people that if you follow this man, you'll end up inside a pit.

This man has absolutely nothing to offer. He's a sly manipulator and enjoys convenience of diplomacy. His mouth is zipped, saying the truth is difficult for this man. Even Oyedepo is better than this man.

The more you follow this man, the more your destiny becomes caged. When he exits this stage, your children and grand children will inherit a multitude of despair, pain and slavery that Nigeria will give them.

If you like keep arguing like a donkey. Don't start using the white fluffy stuff between your ears. undecided

you are a liar and you are very wrong . Keep your sentiments to yourself
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by molas02: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2021
Like for oyedepo, shares for adeboye

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by bizzibodi(m): 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2021
Hmmmm! incompetent bubu & his gang has made us a debtor & beggar nation cry cry cry
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by justmondris: 8:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
Latter the same stupid set of Government will be complaining that Naira is falling because of Aboki FX. Always looking for who to blame

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by xtervaganza(m): 8:21pm On Sep 27, 2021
Nigerian pastors are a big letdown. Not Worthy of the hero worship
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by jaxxy(m): 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Adeboye after gifting us the clueless and wicked Gen. Failure has now started to tell stories that have no logicality.

I've tried to understand this story and it still comes across like a mind fcck.

Maybe Pa. Adeboye has brain fog or something. Let him keep this unnecessary and illogical story for when next he wants to foist and idiot on Nigerians as 'God's' plan.

Oyedepo was vocal and insistent that Gen. Failure will ruin this country. He clearly has been monumentally vindicated.

Jonathan was the one that forced Buhari on us by not heading the warnings of his failed administration. He is part of the problem the Buhari government is facing even though it’s not an excuse.

So many uncompleted projects littered all over the country by Pdp even with all the money at their disposal. Very disappointing.
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Aammee77: 8:32pm On Sep 27, 2021
grin
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Gfskw: 8:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
They will pay
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by mastermaestro(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2021
HellVictorinho:

But do you know some voters of Buhari are not regretting

I am not one of his voters but I know some have made so much money that they can't regret it

Making so much money in an environment with worsening insecurity, and you think it is worth celebrating? Accumulating riches in the midst of starving neighbours should get you really worried. Yes, very worried. sad

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Rexymania(m): 10:44pm On Sep 27, 2021
Seriously, buhari is very very wicked and anyone that supports him is wicked as well . This is wickedness

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by LegalWolf: 10:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Adeboye after gifting us the clueless and wicked Gen. Failure has now started to tell stories that have no logicality.

I've tried to understand this story and it still comes across like a mind fcck.

Maybe Pa. Adeboye has brain fog or something. Let him keep this unnecessary and illogical story for when next he wants to foist and idiot on Nigerians as 'God's' plan.

Oyedepo was vocal and insistent that Gen. Failure will ruin this country. He clearly has been monumentally vindicated.

Lol, not saying you should not criticize him but please be gentle with him. Perhaps, he may be older than your father and clearly you can't tell your father "Maybe you have brain fog or something"`. But anyways, what do I know?

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Winterex: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
Love you sir
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
mastermaestro:

Making so much money in an environment with worsening insecurity, and you think it is worth celebrating? Accumulating riches in the midst of starving neighbours should get you really worried. Yes, very worried. sad

Well

Budaatum celebrates people making money even through drug trafficking

Even if he says I'm lying

It won't change what I think of him and many others like him

The kind that twists,diverts and turns your statements upside down in the name of useless accusations and condemnations

The kind that tries to make you feel you are against yourself

The kind that mocks you by any means possible

He will come here to display his hypocrisy by twisting,diverting and turning this post upside down

It's a matter no court can settle

The World Court can't settle it

I am speaking against budaatum and every other bastard on Earth that twists, diverts and turns statements upside down

I speak against those that claim to know what others are thinking towards derogatory remarks

The planet will never be a peaceful place

MaxInDHouse has decided to join those who twists, turns and changes post like Dtruthspeaker puts it!!

Well

Nairaland is another manifestation of disorder

Spits on the mind of Seun
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 27, 2021
LegalWolf:

Lol, not saying you should not criticize him but please be gentle with him. Perhaps, he may be older than your father and clearly you can't tell your father "Maybe you have brain fog or something"`. But anyways, what do I know?

To hell with my father if he tries to kill me !!!

To hell with Adeboye if he celebrates the economic regression!!!

To hell with both my father and Adeboye if they find the economic situation funny considering how it affects me !!
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by tctrills: 2:46am On Sep 28, 2021
When campaigning begins, they would all visit your church and ask for your blessings.
I am not sure you would make this same joke by then.
When money talks. Pastors bow

1 Like

Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by tctrills: 2:52am On Sep 28, 2021
LegalWolf:

Have you not noticed that it is those old enough to be our grandfathers that are destroying the country?
And Adeboye is good friends with all of them. They regularly come to him for blessings. Have you not noticed that every serious political candidate in Nigeria must visit the man.
He is the real don.
When I compare prophets of old to our present day pastors, I shake my head
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by awoluyi(m): 4:36am On Sep 28, 2021
If Nigeria is owing 55trn and the country has a population of about 200million people, then as a Nigerian I have a debt of N275,000 hanging on my neck.
My family of 6 is indebted to the tune of N1,650,000.
Just like pastor Adeboye's friend said "Let the name of our Father be praised."
Why? You may ask me.
When those who ran us into this mess will be asked to account for their stewardship, all of us will know that "DIA IS GOD O!"
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by Alabule: 6:14am On Sep 28, 2021
toobusy:
Just a little reminder for all clamoring for a change in leadership in Nigeria,be it from Pdp or Apc......I want to take this little opportunity to remind you all that history has it that no president in Nigeria has fared better than his predecessor since 1960 till date......the chances of the next administration that will replace this current administration being worst off is very very high.

You are very correct. With the likes of Tinubu and Atiku ready to take over.
We are in for a long long ride
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by goaldynboy: 9:30am On Sep 28, 2021
Cyberterror:
It is true sha. World powers will never allow Nigeria to break up as long as the country is owing them that humongous debt. You have to give it to Buhari and the Fulani strategists. They get brain. Ipob will finally get tired and their footsoldiers take to kidnapping and armed robbery fulltime when they realize that Biafra was a scam all along.

If you count Buhari and his Fulani terrorists gang as your greatest strategist and mentor, then you are as useless as a dead vulture!!
Re: Adeboye: My Friend Screamed Praise The Lord When We Heard Nigeria's N55trn Debt by josite: 10:44am On Sep 28, 2021
Daddy GO should know Nigeria's situation is beyond joke and he can joke because he has many plan b.

Elders should please be circumspect when speaking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / My Experience As A Church Worker For 6months / Goldie's Death Connected To Illuminati?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.