Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! (8627 Views)

Men, Can You Swallow Your Sperm? / Is It True That Pussy Runs The World? / Dont Suck That Pussy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no sure say them go stop because some Nigerian men and head dey like this

Corrected. Uno hear weytin Apostle Paul say? God forbid!

BTW, I think this thread is created for both the male & female Headies. Tueh!

Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Youngpo413: 12:21am On Sep 28, 2021
So many head-mistress here...
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 28, 2021
Youngpo413:
So many head-mistress here...

And headmasters tongue
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by vasel15: 12:57am On Sep 28, 2021
Babara1994:
I stopped giving head [/b]when I saw the video of a dog licking a woman's vagina.

[b]I actually never gave head tho
, but I used to entertain the thought.

Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by GaIaticHorde: 1:21am On Sep 28, 2021
Gandollar:
My dear sister!

I still remember one that constantly reminded me of the face of a Rothweiler grin
nwanyionitsha??
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by aminusodiq(m): 1:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
I no sure say them go stop because Nigerian men and head dey like this
lol
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by muller101(m): 3:51am On Sep 28, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

DESIGN is not WRONG, rather it's your design that has been altered sporadically
IF you decide to berate the creation of GOD just for your selfish desire, then create yours.
GOD is waiting for you.
Does sexual satisfaction last beyond 5mins?
IF it does, why do people still return to it after several minutes?

These women are purveyors of disease causing agents, ranging from septic infections to cancerous growths.
IF many Ladies can't stand the smell of their punnany why move to lick up all the coliforms and pungent discharges that exit that place?
If you couldn't spot the joke in that comment. Then I am sorry,I can't help you any further.
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by rex444(m): 4:43am On Sep 28, 2021
Hziyech:
That won’t stop me from collecting head
are U a skull miner ? Why do you like collecting head? How do U preserve d head you have collected
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by rex444(m): 4:47am On Sep 28, 2021
To imagine the heat, hustle and bustle for the country ... God nooooo....
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Corrected. Uno hear weytin Apostle Paul say? God forbid!

BTW, I think this thread is created for both the male & female Headies. Tueh!

COMMOT HERE JOOR angry

Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:22am On Sep 28, 2021
Biglittlelois:

And very terrible looking.....
Maybe all the men you have dated have sagged balls, you are obviously speaking from experience, lol. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Bolarineliza202: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2021
Bodmum:
I prefer giving head than drilling hoe
See head givers crew shocked shocked
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Pumpumking: 8:48am On Sep 28, 2021
BadRadio:
cheesy

Some guys cannot go straight to the point... they would rather want to go places using their tongue. Little do they know that they are seriously trying to commit suicide?

Pls avoid using your head on pussies.
Pussy juice can kill a man.
These juice can contain staph or herpes... when swallowed u can get cancer of the throat etc... or some serious flu or infection.

Stop licking body parts of women just to impress... at least for your own health and safety.grin

I am talking out of experience.... God saved me!!!cheesy

angry
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Pumpumking: 8:51am On Sep 28, 2021
BadRadio:
cheesy

Some guys cannot go straight to the point... they would rather want to go places using their tongue. Little do they know that they are seriously trying to commit suicide?

These juice can contain staph or herpes... when swallowed u can get cancer of the throat etc... or some serious flu or infection.

Stop licking body parts of women just to impress... at least for your own health and safety.grin

all mans suk pucccccy sir. however..any mans who dont suck puccccccccy is 100% gay...u r gay sir!!!(no oofense) angry

1 Like

Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by fregeneh(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Beebah2000 post=106223681]I no sure say them go stop because Nigerian men and head dey like this[/quote

How do you know? Very far from the truth.
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Method147(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2021
Mbok to lick Toto sweet!
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by fregeneh(m): 11:48am On Sep 28, 2021
muller101:
Sometimes I wonder why the entertainment area of ladies still houses their sewage pipes. Very wrong architectural design. grin

Is your entertainment pipe not the same as your waste/sewage pipe?
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Arosko(m): 12:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
This moniker is stupid, she needs brain check up. In most of her comments in many thread, it clearly shows that she lack home training. I'm very sure that she will be toying with elder one.... But who knows, she might be product of bastard

JovialJune:

Op how is it that in this 21st century, you and your kind that will come and gloat here, haven't realised that not all ladies are like the ones you've met or are in your enclave? As much as I know that this thread is for the usual bashing of females due to joblessness and idleness, you guys should really use your brain sometimes.
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
know your partner simples - stop shooting your shot with Tiktok hoes
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
NaWeDeyHere:
know your partner simples - stop shooting your shot with Tiktok hoes
grin
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by care4you: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Most Nigerian girls aren't clean down south and they want head, no be juju be that?

why are you terrorizing Nigerian hoes on nairaland?

tell me ,am all ears
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by care4you: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
badradio always a baaad radio
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by ibtommy(m): 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Hziyech:
That won’t stop me from collecting head

Hah!!! No give us staph oh grin
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
care4you:
badradio always a baaad radio
nope... I am not badcheesy
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
care4you:

why are you terrorizing Nigerian hoes on nairaland?

tell me ,am all ears
Lol I'm not terrorizing anyone, I'm just putting them in their place, that's all. grin
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Hziyech: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
ibtommy:

Hmm
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Hziyech: 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2021
ibtommy:

Hmm Ok
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 03, 2021
Biglittlelois:

And very terrible looking.....
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Pumpumking: 9:47pm On Oct 03, 2021
BadRadio:
cheesy

angry
Re: Before You Swallow That Pussy Juice, Think Of This !!! by Pumpumking: 9:49pm On Oct 03, 2021
BadRadio:
cheesy

Bro nothing wrong wit eatin puccccccy sir!!(THANK ME LATER) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Poem - 10 Love Lesson / Characteristics Of LUST? / See How A Marketer Exposed Her Chest That Has Got Many Talking (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.