Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Characteristics Of LUST? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Characteristics Of LUST? (8623 Views)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Characteristics Of A Nigerian Male Gold Digger / 8 Characteristics Of Chronic Womanizers On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Characteristics Of LUST? by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 13, 2012
We all know that the issue of Love in every relationship can never be over emphasized, as it is the backbone of every lasting and productive relationships. But, unfortunately so many people out of ignorance still mistake LUST for LOVE. angryHmm!

Now my questions;

1.)How do you check mate yourself when you have an intense feeling of deep affection towards someone?

2.)What are the possible behavior of someone who’s in LUST?

I believe a true and sincere answer to the above questions will go a long way and deliver somebody out there from the horror of LUST.

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT DERAIL

Thanks in Anticipation...

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by KingOfNairaland: 11:38am On Sep 13, 2012
kunletiwoo: We all know that the issue of Love in every relationship can never be over emphasized, as it is the backbone of every lasting and productive relationships. But, unfortunately so many people out of ignorance still mistake LUST for LOVE. angryHmm!

Now my questions;

1.)How do you check mate yourself when you have an intense feeling of deep affection towards someone?

2.)What are the possible behavior of someone who’s in LUST?

I believe a true and sincere answer to the above questions will go a long way and deliver somebody out there from the horror of LUST.

NOTE: PLEASE DO NOT DERAIL

Thanks in Anticipation...

SIGNS OF LUST;

1.You're totally focused on a person's looks and body.
2.You're interested in having sex, but not in having conversations.
3.You'd rather keep the relationship on a fantasy level, not discuss real feelings.
4.You want to leave soon after sex rather than cuddling or breakfast the next morning.
5.You are lovers, but not friends.

SIGNS OF LOVE;

1.You want to spend quality time together other than sex.
2.You get lost in conversations and forget about the hours passing.
3.You want to honestly listen to each other's feelings, make each other happy.
4.He or she motivates you to be a better person.
5.You want to get to meet his or her family and friends.

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by Nobody: 11:42am On Sep 13, 2012
KingOfNairaland:

SIGNS OF LUST;

1.You're totally focused on a person's looks and body.
2.You're interested in having sex, but not in having conversations.
3.You'd rather keep the relationship on a fantasy level, not discuss real feelings.
4.You want to leave soon after sex rather than cuddling or breakfast the next morning.
5.You are lovers, but not friends.

SIGNS OF LOVE;

1.You want to spend quality time together other than sex.
2.You get lost in conversations and forget about the hours passing.
3.You want to honestly listen to each other's feelings, make each other happy.
4.He or she motivates you to be a better person.
5.You want to get to meet his or her family and friends.

This is Nice smiley
Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2012
I'll be back to read.. For now, i cant
Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by KingOfNairaland: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2012
bennyraz: I'll be back to read.. For now, i cant
Mcheeeeeeew undecided
Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2012
When you are in love with someone , you want to spend quality time with the person and you can never never be busy to accommodate that person's call or text, visits, e.t.c. You are not only interested in sex but in other areas of the person's life.You would respect the feelings of that person always.You would also let the person you love to be a part of your life.You wont lie to the person, you don't mind giving the person you love gifts.you don't pretend, neither does ego or pride get in your way.

When you love someone SINCERELY, you do not have any restrictions or exceptions as regards that person.

3 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
AmBeautiful:

When you are in love with someone , you want to spend quality time with the person and you can never never be busy to accommodate that person's call or text, visits, e.t.c. You are not only interested in sex but in other areas of the person's life.You would respect the feelings of that person always.You would also let the person you love to be a part of your life.You wont lie to the person, you don't mind giving the person you love gifts.you don't pretend, neither does ego or pride get in your way.

When you love someone SINCERELY, you do not have any restrictions or exceptions as regards that person.

Hmmm! This sounds so practical... Thank you smiley
Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by Mynd44: 3:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
Too long
Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by KingOfNairaland: 3:36pm On Sep 13, 2012
Mynd_44: Too long
undecided
Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by cindyrella(f): 4:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
Interesting!
*Following*

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 13, 2012
you may wanna read this. www.nairaland.com/991476
Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 13, 2012
sexkillz: you may wanna read this. www.nairaland.com/991476
Nice One Killz wink
Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by tobechi20(m): 6:39pm On Sep 13, 2012
Lov is wen u can die for her/him e.g Jesus irespective of their fault

lust is wen u cant

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by KAYD007(m): 7:04pm On Sep 13, 2012
^^
die for who?
Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by KingOfNairaland: 10:32am On Sep 14, 2012
KAYD007: ^^
die for who?
[size=15pt]You don HAWK soap before? Just asking...[/size]

1 Like

Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by greatgod2012(f): 1:00am On Sep 20, 2012
when its lust, u look 4 excuses to discharge such a person,thus making forgiveness hard but when its love,u quickly remember dt there is no perfect person, thus making forgiveness very easy.
When its lust, u easily get bored with d person especially after intimacy but when its love,with intimacy or not, u always have reasonable reasons to be together, without getting bored, regadless of hours spent together.
When its lust, d other person is usually considered unintelligent(low IQ) but when its love, d other person is considered highly intelligent(high IQ)
when its lust, and d other person demand 4 gift, u see him/her as a golddigger but if its love, u see it as sharing.
D list can go on and on, but let me stop here.
P. S. We were taught all these when we were attending premarriage counselling class,8 yrs ago.

2 Likes

Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2012
greatgod2012: when its lust, u look 4 excuses to discharge such a person,thus making forgiveness hard but when its love,u quickly remember dt there is no perfect person, thus making forgiveness very easy.
When its lust, u easily get bored with d person especially after intimacy but when its love,with intimacy or not, u always have reasonable reasons to be together, without getting bored, regadless of hours spent together.
When its lust, d other person is usually considered unintelligent(low IQ) but when its love, d other person is considered highly intelligent(high IQ)
when its lust, and d other person demand 4 gift, u see him/her as a golddigger but if its love, u see it as sharing.
D list can go on and on, but let me stop here.
P. S. We were taught all these when we were attending premarriage counselling class,8 yrs ago.

Awwwe! smiley Thank you.
Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by Mynd44: 9:19am On Sep 20, 2012
**bored**
Re: Characteristics Of LUST? by KingOfNairaland: 10:57am On Sep 20, 2012
The goes out to all the haters and thoes that have nothing positive to contribute on this thread: "Don't chase after attention, let attention chase after you" cheesy

(1) (Reply)

+18: Tell Me What Is Sweeter and More Pleasurable Than This? [Picture] / Poem - 10 Love Lesson / Corruption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.