Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,004 members, 7,814,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich (31208 Views)

Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by adecz: 7:53am On Sep 28, 2021
❌❌❤️Lazy woman ❕❕❕

So, poosy is the only contribution you
plan to make to a marriage❔❌❔☹️

If after 2 pikins, the poosy come
lose form, wetin the "Rich Man" go
come do❓❓

I'm sure you know Ned Nwoko &
now understand why he dey marry
every 4 years...➕➕ wink wink ➕➕➕

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Aganju849: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2021
Akinblogdotcom:

https://www.akinblog.com/why-i-can-never-be-poor-nor-marry-a-poor-man-actress-nancy-iheme-explains/

Hope she carry big back and front because she go need am.

If she no get make she go buy, e dey for market
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by UncleJudax(m): 8:00am On Sep 28, 2021
averageguy:
I don't understand the hate here.
1. She said what she wanted in a relationship, and didn't insult anyone.
2. She is relatively rich herself, and isn't asking for what she doesn't have.

When men have a listing of physical features they want in a lady, why is that any more acceptable? Especially since there is not much a lady can naturally do about her physical features.

Both genders can be shallow. Just be honest about what you want. If you find another adult who wants you and is fine with it, good luck to you guys.
Once you put your business out in the open, people will either hail or criticize you.

She is not rich. Forget packaging.

There is no scarcity of beautiful women with the right curves, there is a scarcity of healthy, tall and handsome men with resources.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Calitoscassius(m): 8:08am On Sep 28, 2021
Same old crap, every girl's dream, keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Seyzcham91(m): 8:09am On Sep 28, 2021
cheesy
Peace081:
The broke guys will be frustrated n start wailing at her cheesy cheesy
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Seyzcham91(m): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2021
i wonder o

cuz me tired of this their dependent nature and parasitic mentality
Davash222:
Is it a taboo for a Nigerian woman to be rich to take care of herself and her unborn children?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Seyzcham91(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2021
cheesy
muller101:
Is it a crime for all these bitches to be rich? A lady will be so proud to be broke. Useless things.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by averageguy(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Kingcalls:

Dint u read whr she said " a rich man to take care of her and her kids" u are a simp and simps also hv fish brains

I understand you disagree with my statement, but would really appreciate if you didn't resort to personal insults. I assume we are both adults and can have a respectful conversation.

Her perspective is that she wants a rich man who can take care of her and in Nigeria, I'd argue those traditional marriage values are actually in line with the opinion of a decent number of people. How many times have you met guys who have no intention of being responsible for cooking and house work because they believe it's not their duty? In the same way, she wants a man who would be in a position to financially support her family, and it's logical that a richer man can provide more support than a man who is not as rich.

Now, I might not view things the same way she does, or not be up to her standards, but that just means I am not the right person for her. I don't have a problem with her. God will provide a person for each of us.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Newton85: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2021
GUNITGuy:

Many naija women grow up with toxic and inferiority mentality...
Must they always announce that their to be husband must be rich ...These ladies are not wise
Which rich man would love or marry this one after making it known she has already made it known that she would only love a man only because he is rich in Nigeria.......
Lol, trust me bro, she'll get herself some rich dude. Men don't think rationally when it comes to pussy. The rich dude might eventually end up maltreating her like a rag, but that doesn't matter to her kind.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Tzar(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2021
Rephrased: He has to be rich because you are a lazy and entitled bimbo who thinks her talent cannot make her as rich as any man out there.
There are too many stupid women out there! If you ever get any of the almost extinct smart women, be wise to hold on tight to her! Marry her as 2nd wife if need be, but NEVER loose her because they are rarer than the rarest gem Painite!

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by iamtardey: 8:27am On Sep 28, 2021
On behalf of the broke gang...It's a fact she stated no wailing . Thank you
Peace081:
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by iamtardey: 8:29am On Sep 28, 2021
It's a one way
elonmuskbaby:
Who Go come marry poor man na grin

As all the women dey avoid/hate poor man,who go come love poor man? cheesy grin
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by averageguy(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2021
UncleJudax:

Once you put your business out in the open, people will either hail or criticize you.

She is not rich. Forget packaging.

There is no scarcity of beautiful women with the right curves, there is a scarcity of healthy, tall and handsome men with resources.

Yeah, I understand that people get to respond to what she says. I was just saying I didn't understand where the hate, since a lot of us have our desires in a spouse as well and some people might consider some of our desires to be shallow.

I don't know her enough to understand how rich she is. I was just going off google search on her net worth lol

If I'm understanding your argument on this third point correctly, it seems you believe that since there is a good chance men could find women with the qualities they desire, it is fine for them to state those desires but since there is a lesser chance for women to find those qualities, they should be more realistic (if I'm wrong in my understanding, please let me know). I disagree with this argument because she's not hurting any of us with her desires, and if she ends up waiting a long time, she can choose what's best for her. Also, she probably hangs around a different circle of people than the average Nigerian; so, I would imagine there's more wealthy guys around her.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Tzar(m): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2021
Peace081:
Who will speak on behalf of broke babes now?!

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:32am On Sep 28, 2021
Akinblogdotcom:

https://www.akinblog.com/why-i-can-never-be-poor-nor-marry-a-poor-man-actress-nancy-iheme-explains/

It is what she wants.

Men too should start considering financial stability in women. Not that she must be the breadwinner, but she should be able to hold her own.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Indispensable85(m): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2021
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by dapolaw(m): 8:58am On Sep 28, 2021
There's nothing wrong in that as well, but she said what she wanted in a man.

You don't need a wizard to tell you that you should be able to take care of your your wife and unborn children before considering marriage.

Davash222:
Is it a taboo for a Nigerian woman to be rich to take care of herself and her unborn children?

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Bamzyriches451: 9:07am On Sep 28, 2021
Rich like her papa
Idiat
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Poanan: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2021
Davash222:

even in the western world it is not that way. Pray you dont become the woman in the house.
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Maj196(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2021
I only know of Nancy Isime any other Nancy is a counterfeit in Nollywood undecided
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by RodgersAkpafu: 10:48am On Sep 28, 2021
Nothing wrong with what she said
Why are many man here upset ?
It's a market place
If you cannot afford the price
You kindly excuse her

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by RodgersAkpafu: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2021
dapolaw:
There's nothing wrong in that as well, but she said what she wanted in a man.

You don't need a wizard to tell you that you should be able to take care of your your wife and unborn children before considering marriage.

You know the economic castration of many males in Nigeria is making a lot angry for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by RodgersAkpafu: 10:54am On Sep 28, 2021
averageguy:
I don't understand the hate here.
1. She said what she wanted in a relationship, and didn't insult anyone.
2. She is relatively rich herself, and isn't asking for what she doesn't have.

When men have a listing of physical features they want in a lady, why is that any more acceptable? Especially since there is not much a lady can naturally do about her physical features.

Both genders can be shallow. Just be honest about what you want. If you find another adult who wants you and is fine with it, good luck to you guys.
I dont get it
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by gidado14(m): 11:10am On Sep 28, 2021

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by eomonkhegbele: 11:13am On Sep 28, 2021
I beg make una help me ask her if her papa na rich man? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by benqo01(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2021
When he start beating youzand treating you like a trash u will call him out asap,may thunder fire Ur third leg
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Amarisco(f): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Like they call Okonjo Iweala & Joke Silva abi?

Oh I see. Where are their successful junior associates that haven’t been slandered at some point?
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Amarisco(f): 11:58am On Sep 28, 2021
maynia:

So women are not useful for anything other that Ashawo? Interesting

GoodLord95:

You as a lady shey na only Ashawo work fit make you Rich?

You’ve both missed road and didn’t get the point made.
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Freelane33(m): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
undecided

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Bunmhi(f): 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
That's her own choice, NL should stop using Panadol for some else's headache
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by UncleJudax(m): 12:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
averageguy:

Yeah, I understand that people get to respond to what she says. I was just saying I didn't understand where the hate, since a lot of us have our desires in a spouse as well and some people might consider some of our desires to be shallow.

I don't know her enough to understand how rich she is. I was just going off google search on her net worth lol

If I'm understanding your argument on this third point correctly, it seems you believe that since there is a good chance men could find women with the qualities they desire, it is fine for them to state those desires but since there is a lesser chance for women to find those qualities, they should be more realistic (if I'm wrong in my understanding, please let me know). I disagree with this argument because she's not hurting any of us with her desires, and if she ends up waiting a long time, she can choose what's best for her. Also, she probably hangs around a different circle of people than the average Nigerian; so, I would imagine there's more wealthy guys around her.
High value men are picky, so are high value women. However, women tend to not marry down. A well-to-do guy can marry a broke babe with the right features.

This lady is hardly a 5/10 and like i said...Nollywood na packaging (so not high value). However, the higher you project you taste, the higher potential sutors tend to pay but usually only for a while because the guy go soon see say you be fraud (check divorce rate)

There is nothing wrong with her wants like you said. And people will criticise or praise her. But money scarce, she is not.
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Amarisco(f): 12:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kingsuave:

Your brain na wet saw dust full am.

That’s them, ndi internet gangsters.

Instead of you to calm down so you can come and learn from people wey get better IQ on how to sustain a dialogue or exchange different ideas without losing self respect, you press your phone searching desperately for relevance.

At what point does your response add any value to this discourse?

Nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joseph Yobo's Brother Gideon Weds / Bride Sends Betty Irabor SOS, Says Man She’s Marrying In Few Hours Not The One / Uriel Oputa Stuns In Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.