Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich (31229 Views)

Nancy Iheme Celebrates Her Birthday, Recounts How She Lost Her Twin Brother / Lizzy Jay 'omo Ibadan' Cries Out To Her Future Husband In New Photos / Charles Okocha Grabs Anita Joseph & Nancy Iheme's Butts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by pacespot(m): 5:09am On Sep 28, 2021
Hmm
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 28, 2021
Amarisco:

Tomorrow now u go call am ashawo, abeg! angry angry angry

Your brain na wet saw dust full am.

5 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Flamemignon1(m): 5:20am On Sep 28, 2021
These women with their internalized misogyny

6 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Verysmart101: 5:30am On Sep 28, 2021
Davash222:
Is it a taboo for a Nigerian woman to be rich to take care of herself and her unborn children?

Let her hustle for herself instead of looking for a rich man naaa

5 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Alaganature09(m): 5:39am On Sep 28, 2021
Most of them go still marry okada man las las

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by awoluyi(m): 5:58am On Sep 28, 2021
A parasite and liability spotted.
A wife is expected to be a HELPER adequately equipped to make reasonable contributions for the success of her marriage.
Running a happy family now should be seen by spouses as shared responsibilities.
Unfortunately some of these unenlightened girls with "funmi, funmi" mentality will remain Olosho for ever.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Hassanmaye(m): 6:00am On Sep 28, 2021
Davash222:

This is not Africa women thing... This is solely Nigerian girls trademark. You'll see a broke and wretched Nigerian girl hoping to date or marry a wealthy guy. They have only their smelly kpekus and portruded belly accompanied with fish brain to offer, yet they want a handsome wealthy man.

Ndi Ara!
Hahahhahahaha

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by averageguy(m): 6:17am On Sep 28, 2021
I don't understand the hate here.
1. She said what she wanted in a relationship, and didn't insult anyone.
2. She is relatively rich herself, and isn't asking for what she doesn't have.

When men have a listing of physical features they want in a lady, why is that any more acceptable? Especially since there is not much a lady can naturally do about her physical features.

Both genders can be shallow. Just be honest about what you want. If you find another adult who wants you and is fine with it, good luck to you guys.

8 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2021
Amarisco:

So women are not useful for anything other that Ashawo? Interesting

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Tonytonex(m): 6:31am On Sep 28, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Picker28: 6:47am On Sep 28, 2021
And who will you leave the broke once for?

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Kingcalls: 6:48am On Sep 28, 2021
Peace081:
The broke guys will be frustrated n start wailing at her cheesy cheesy

Thats y they say u women hv fish brains ..... she is poor ...no background...she should go mk money or marry a poor man like her...let the rich marry the rich

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by danny6ix(m): 6:48am On Sep 28, 2021
Why does it always have to be about the man being rich?

Ps: I have a 2 month old bench grinder (filing machine) for sale. It’s still in perfect condition
WhatsApp: 08 170 8833 73
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Nacl: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2021
Davash222:
Is it a taboo for a Nigerian woman to be rich to take care of herself and her unborn children?
Exactly! She should be rich to take care of herself too.
Anyway, I can't marry a broke lady too. You must be equally rich for me to marry you.

6 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Kingcalls: 6:53am On Sep 28, 2021
averageguy:
I don't understand the hate here.
1. She said what she wanted in a relationship, and didn't insult anyone.
2. She is relatively rich herself, and isn't asking for what she doesn't have.

When men have a listing of physical features they want in a lady, why is that any more acceptable? Especially since there is not much a lady can naturally do about her physical features.

Both genders can be shallow. Just be honest about what you want. If you find another adult who wants you and is fine with it, good luck to you guys.

Dint u read whr she said " a rich man to take care of her and her kids" u are a simp and simps also hv fish brains

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Newton85: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2021
No one says all these pea-brained girls should have to settle for a poor, broke dude. I mean, why should women deliberately enter a sufferhead relationship? But why exactly do these clowns have to announce to the world that their husband must be rich?

4 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Piptocoin: 6:58am On Sep 28, 2021
Davash222:

I tire, my broda...

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Chinehz(f): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2021
Davash222:

This is not Africa women thing... This is solely Nigerian girls trademark. You'll see a broke and wretched Nigerian girl hoping to date or marry a wealthy guy. They have only their smelly kpekus and portruded belly accompanied with fish brain to offer, yet they want a handsome wealthy man.

Ndi Ara!
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Have you dated one before
How do you know that's the only thing they have to offer
Finish Nigeria girls my brother....no be you cos am grin

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Chinehz(f): 7:03am On Sep 28, 2021
Amarisco:

As in ehn.....I tire for some people matter

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Passionate1(m): 7:06am On Sep 28, 2021
Dis one never learn from Toto dick. .
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by UncleJudax(m): 7:07am On Sep 28, 2021
She works huh...?
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by okwusdaddy: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Supposition that the guy is a 419 guy who is also into ritual. Proud arrogant and a Womanizer and a wife beater but he's very rich.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by GUNITGuy: 7:14am On Sep 28, 2021
Newton85:
No one says all these pea-brained girls should have to settle for a poor, broke dude. I mean, why should women deliberately enter a sufferhead relationship? But why exactly do these clowns have to announce to the world that their husband must be rich?
Many naija women grow up with toxic and inferiority mentality...
Must they always announce that their to be husband must be rich ...These ladies are not wise
Which rich man would love or marry this one after making it known she has already made it known that she would only love a man only because he is rich in Nigeria.......

3 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by UncleJudax(m): 7:18am On Sep 28, 2021
Amarisco:

nobody de call career women and business women with receipts ashawo.

Even guys wey get money without receipts are labelled Yahoo.

Hustle legitimately.

6 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by thelish(f): 7:26am On Sep 28, 2021
Davash222:

Would you also allow the children to answer her name?? Why do men feel comfortable shifting their original duties these days??
Taking of your home was suppose to be a thing of pride to men in those days.
I now see why it's difficult for most women to respect their husbands now.
How marriage wan take last? Wey everyone has abandoned their duty post?
Even if u won't take care of your wife, what stops a man from taking care of his children?

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by koning: 7:27am On Sep 28, 2021
UncleJudax:

no body de call caeer women and business women with receipts ashawo.

Even guys wey get money without receipts are labelled Yahoo.

Hustle legitimately.

.....or ritualist and drug runners. Women always playing the victim. Like you said, make your money with receipts and no body will call you Ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by galaxy2020(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2021
How old is she sef b4 I can comment?
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Davash222(m): 7:33am On Sep 28, 2021
[s]
thelish:

Would you also allow the children to answer her name?? Why do men feel comfortable shifting their original duties these days??
Taking of your home was suppose to be a thing of pride to men in those days.
I now see why it's difficult for most women to respect their husbands now.
How marriage wan take last? Wey everyone has abandoned their duty post?
Even if u won't take care of your wife, what stops a man from taking care of his children?
[/s]
Next time, mention me when you activate your brains.

2 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by UncleJudax(m): 7:37am On Sep 28, 2021
captainamiedi1:
So what if the rich man later get broke. Life can be unpredictable. What will she then do?? I think love should be the driving force. Yes is the dream of every man to take care of his family
there is no love. Pursue understanding
Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Ayo2004: 7:49am On Sep 28, 2021
The funny thing is that there are not many rich men out there

That is why these women are willing to steal their bestie's man or become the 7th wife grin
I pity any man who thinks his wife loves him,even if you are rich,if she jams a wealthier one,na japa o!
Treat her well but never do pass yourself and keep it in mind that these girls can port anytime

4 Likes

Re: Nancy Iheme Says Why Her Future Husband Has To Be Rich by Thermodynamics(m): 7:53am On Sep 28, 2021
I know this girl on Instagram, she is very rude and behaves like a feminist.
She behaves like everyone is Beneath her, na this year she finish NYSC oh.
I just wonder how she makes her money, her friend said something that is intriguing, she said "na only you nor de work but get money"

I'm not calling her a prostitute sha, but the kind of money she spends with no tangible source of income to show makes her questionable. This is just my opinion, I might be wrong though.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moet Abebe And Her Backside In Swimsuit Photos / Nadia Buari Celebrates Her Mum On Her Birthday With Lovely Photos / A Nairalander's Selfie With Akon And Tony Elumelu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.