Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process - Properties (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process (41260 Views)

Can ₦2M Finish The Construction Of A 2-Bedroom Flat? / Construction Process Of Our Bungalow Apartments. / CONSTRUCTION PROCESS FOR A 3000 SEATER EVENT CENTRE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 6:26am On Apr 02, 2022
folyshow:

Please how much are reasonable workmanship charges for Iron Bender and carpenter to deck a 4 blocks of 3 bedroom flats? Similar dimension to the 4-flat section of this project

Engineer, kindly advise

Good morning, I dont understand your question Sir, are you asking for the cost of decking this particular house? Because this house is not same size with the regular double wings of a decking slab. We have 3 large flats being decked at the same time here.

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by folyshow: 8:55am On Apr 02, 2022
spyder880:

Good morning, I dont understand your question Sir, are you asking for the cost of decking this particular house? Because this house is not same size with the regular double wings of a decking slab. We have 3 large flats being decked at the same time here.

No, I was asking for an estimated cost of a typical 4-blocks of 3-bedroom flats. I have one ongoing and I will appreciate having your view on carpentry & welding works for the decking.

Thanks, sir
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Updates.........

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by rukyboy(m): 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
spyder880:
Updates.........

Well done.

Is your rod spacing 6*6 or 7*7
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
rukyboy:

Well done.

Is your rod spacing 6*6 or 7*7

6 x 7

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 2:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
More updates

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
Iron works completed........

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by Chriswazo(m): 5:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
spyder880:
Forming the walls of the 3rd flat..........

Spyder what is the size of this land? The length is what feet?
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Chriswazo:

Spyder what is the size of this land? The length is what feet?

This land is over 100 x 120 feet. Old plot measurements when the world was still good. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by Chriswazo(m): 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
spyder880:

This land is over 100 x 120 feet. Old plot measurements when the world was still good. cheesy

Am telling you.. Do you think this can sit in on a 96 ft by length.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 9:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Chriswazo:

Am telling you.. Do you think this can sit in on a 96 ft by length.

No, the land has to be big to take this type of house.

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 1:31pm On Apr 06, 2022
Closing the sides of the decking slab before the cast..........

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
Taking the boards to the top of the deck......

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
Final closure of the side boards before the decking slab concrete cast........

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 10:26pm On Apr 07, 2022
As seen from the top.........

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 10:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
Making the staircase risers today........

1 Like

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
We have cast the staircase with concrete in preparation for the decking slab. We also cast some of the beams today.

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Completed staircase.......

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 10:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
Conduit piping works for waste and supply pipes ongoing on the deck, electrician putting some finish touches...........

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by mannasseh(m): 2:55pm On Apr 13, 2022
if any of this pipes should break or expire how will it get fixed, this same conduit plumbing was an issue where I was staying, it got so bad that they had to redo the plumbing to make it surface.

2 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by Iriruaga100(m): 3:46pm On Apr 13, 2022
Sir, which staircase will serve the L shape flat?
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Tomorrow, we will return to complete this decking work.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:23am On Apr 16, 2022
We continued to cast our decking here at this site. More pictures of this ongoing work later today.........

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 6:57am On Apr 17, 2022
More supplies of more materials as we proceed with the concrete cast of this decking ..............

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:11am On Apr 17, 2022
Decking slab concrete cast in progress...........

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 7:12am On Apr 17, 2022
More pictures........

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by Chriswazo(m): 7:57am On Apr 17, 2022
spyder880:
More supplies of more materials as we proceed with the concrete cast of this decking ..............

Chaiii this my Oga... Let me tell U something...

I live abroad and had no interest on all these building houses thing cos is somehow a waste of money..
But since I follow U here on NL, U have given me a new taste buds for houses and properties...

How many tons is this one and how much oo?? These guys can be stupid. Do U pay on delivery or advance payment?
How can I pay for this thing and d idiot is telling me he will deliver in 3 days time tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by folyshow: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2022
spyder880:
Decking slab concrete cast in progress...........

Was the concrete mixed by hand or a mixer was utilized? Well-done.
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2022
Chriswazo:

Chaiii this my Oga... Let me tell U something...

I live abroad and had no interest on all these building houses thing cos is somehow a waste of money..
But since I follow U here on NL, U have given me a new taste buds for houses and properties...

How many tons is this one and how much oo?? These guys can be stupid. Do U pay on delivery or advance payment?
How can I pay for this thing and d idiot is telling me he will deliver in 3 days time tongue

The cost of each trip now is N130,000, reduction of N10,000 from the N140,000 I paid last two weeks. 10 tons. I get my supplies same day I place orders, maybe because I know a lot of these drivers and suppliers. I pay a day or two after supply. I have a very long history of safe and trustworthy business relationship with all my suppliers. Some of my suppliers has worked with me for over 15 years.

4 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2022
folyshow:

Was the concrete mixed by hand or a mixer was utilized? Well-done.

Hand mix, but by a very well experienced team of my workers. Their mix is comparable to machine mix.

2 Likes

Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by Chriswazo(m): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2022
spyder880:

The cost of each trip now is N130,000, reduction of N10,000 from the N140,000 I paid last two weeks. 10 tons. I get my supplies same day I place orders, maybe because I know a lot of these drivers and suppliers. I pay a day or two after supply. I have a very long history of safe and trustworthy business relationship with all my suppliers. Some of my suppliers has worked with me for over 15 years.

Please do u know any supplier that can deliver accurately and timely in Aba for me at every prevailing market rate? Let's give serious fellows business, not all these lazy .... Should I come to your WhatsApp ? U have any, ask them pls...

I will be expecting ur reply
Re: The Posh 6 Flats Of 3 Bedrooms Block Of Flats In Enugu, The Construction Process by spyder880(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
Chriswazo:

Please do u know any supplier that can deliver accurately and timely in Aba for me at every prevailing market rate? Let's give serious fellows business, not all these lazy .... Should I come to your WhatsApp ? U have any, ask them pls...

I will be expecting ur reply

Aba will be tough for me, I last worked in Aba around 2017/18. I dont have so many contacts there at this time.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (33) (Reply)

Beechwood Estate Another Hidden Treasure That Is Unbelievably Priced / Hardship: 4 Ways To Build Houses Without Or With Little Cement / Can You Rent An Apartment With These Rules And Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.