Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle (37707 Views)

I Caught This In Lagos: Is This A Tortoise Or Turtle? / See The Two-headed Turtle Discovered In Malaysia (photos) / How Do I Take Care Of My Very Small Cat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by labelle123(f): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
I'm coming
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Scottz: 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
That is not a turtle, it's one of the territorial marine powers dwelling in that carnal, better return it back before tragedy befalls you.

This I have seen.
no lies those creatures are mysterious
There was an incident I witnessed myself
A tortoise was washed to our compound from nowhere after a heavy rain fall

One big bros see am carry am like out OP
He killed it smashed it into pieces
Before a month big bros ran mad confirm madness not partial one and he’s still mad till date, it’s been up to 10 years now if I’m correct.

Dear OP return that thing
No go whine your ancestors o
Listen to Prohecy from prophet o
A word is enough!!!
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by siofra(f): 10:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Lovely

Put it where it can roam especially in the day time (under the sunlight)
Pls don't keep it in an enclosure that is too tight, let it roam and feed it.
They are lovely creatures.

They like fruits, cucumber orange and other fruits.

Let me warn u don't try and put your finger in its anus cos ur finger will be trapped

Who would even want to do that
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by 123papas(m): 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
That’s a Terrapin. Very delicious - sweetest meat I have tasted in yoruba stew
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by NoFucksToGive: 10:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Kestolove:
That cat will chop it quote me, better allow am go.

Must you be always so local ?
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by siofra(f): 10:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
TechNana:
It's the cat for me, I love that color so much, please what breed is that?

Can I get a kitten same color From you?

And please nairalanders, is it possible to get big fluffy kitten like the breed on The image Below?

Oga no. It's not possible.

That's photoshop.
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by osazsky(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
hopexter:

Bros how many meat you wan see chop from that teenage tortoise? Is it worth the time of killing then cooking or roasting? If na the meat the hungry you, sell am at least 1 or 2k go buy better beef for mai Suya undecided
na u nor understand tortoise meat and monkeys bini people nor they joke with am there is something in it that u cant find in cow meat..u nor fit understand sha..the gizzard is the smallest part in a chicken but na elders they chop am them nor they leave am for children cuz it's the sweetest part In a chicken though its small
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Temileyi79: 10:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
This is not a turtle, it is a tortoise
Find iron cage for it else it will escape at night also feed it with water leaf, ugwu leaves and fresh fruits
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Godbless3(m): 10:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Which state are you residing?

There is a reknown akwa ibom profesor that even convert his home as a mini wildlife preservation center (zoo) by name prof. Eniang and i bet you, the turtle will be in good hand.
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by SURElee(f): 10:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Go on YouTube and search how to nurture and keep tortoise are. It is an amphibian so it can live on land and water.

YouTube and Google will help you.
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Mouhstorph5(m): 10:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
Oppy2k2:

Oshey.........eyan lalasticlala.

You will eat someone ancestor, someone village people. Something that was going to village people meeting. Fear no dey catch u ni?

Fear person wey no fear fear.. grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by hopexter(m): 10:32pm On Sep 28, 2021
osazsky:
na u nor understand tortoise meat and monkeys bini people nor they joke with am there is something in it that u cant find in cow meat..u nor fit understand sha..the gizzard is the smallest part in a chicken but na elders they chop am them nor they leave am for children cuz it's the sweetest part In a chicken though its small

Bros there’s nothing in it, it’s just mere hunger. Between I’m from Ora, a deeper part of Edo state, I doubt if you know where that is, which means I’m familiar with these animals than you do. It’s simply hunger that makes man run after creepy animals for food undecided undecided
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by ibrolis(m): 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Keep it in a big bowl of water...n feed it wit fish, chicken n u can get or buy the feed... Google will help out... But dat wat I feed mine with
feldido:
Found this West African mud Turtle in my street last night. There's an unaccessible Canal with bush opposite my street that a habitat to many animals like monkeys, iguanas, parrots, eagles, pythons and different types of exotic animals. The Bush is just a few kilometers away from a National Forest, but development has surrounded the area.

I intend to take care of it as a pet, what can I feed it with and where can I keep it?

1 Share

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Painintheass221:
Return that turtle to the sea now

Sea ko, ocean ni. You expect OP to travel to where sea dey before he release am abi. How much does the thing worth sef? grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Akinola100: 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
SURElee:
Go on YouTube and search how to nurture and keep tortoise are. It is an amphibian so it can live on land and water.

YouTube and Google will help you.
Reptile not amphibian
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
ibrolis:
Keep it in a big bowl of water...n feed it wit fish, chicken n u can get or buy the feed... Google will help out... But dat wat I feed mine with

In this Buhari season Does it have market value ni?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Unyime15(m): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
That's kul
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by cho25bc(f): 10:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
feldido:
Found this West African mud Turtle in my street last night. There's an unaccessible Canal with bush opposite my street that a habitat to many animals like monkeys, iguanas, parrots, eagles, pythons and different types of exotic animals. The Bush is just a few kilometers away from a National Forest, but development has surrounded the area.

I intend to take care of it as a pet, what can I feed it with and where can I keep it?

Return the animal to its habitat. But im more interested in the cat. It's very beautiful and neat. Do you bathe for it daily? What's the name of its breed?
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Munzy14(m): 10:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
feldido:

Never said it's a Tortoise, I'd rather eat it than send it back grin
Guys been asking me to sell it
Go and eat o...you have a nice meat there.
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Nwaotu10(m): 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
feldido:

Never said it's a Tortoise, I'd rather eat it than send it back grin
Guys been asking me to sell it
grin grin
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by zamwazi(m): 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
dawnomike:
Return it to it's natural habitat... It is not a tortoise.
Fam you spoke my mind
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Nobody: 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
LordVoldermort:
Abi the turtle will chop the cat, turtles are omnivores I remember when one tried to bite me
avada kadavra

1 Like

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
MrFly:
Big boy u can lie, u mean u eagles live in ur area? Fat lie
the guy sabi lie die grin
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Cousin9999: 10:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
Feed it pizza and teach it karate.

[img]https://c./D2F-vImoskgAAAAC/tmnt-pizza.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Workch: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
That’s not a Turtle, it’s a Tortoise.

They are different. You need to learn what animal that is first
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Mysteryman22: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
FalseProphet1:
That is not a turtle, it's one of the territorial marine powers dwelling in that carnal, better return it back before tragedy befalls you.

This I have seen.
Oshey!! SEEN(ER) ooo SEEN(ER)
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by cardoctor(m): 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
TechNana:

And please nairalanders, is it possible to get big fluffy kitten like the breed on The image Below?

U must dey krazzzzeehhhhnnnn
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by usj(m): 10:55pm On Sep 28, 2021
TechNana:

it's possible but it won't be easy finding that car in nigeria that species is not native to Africa I think Iran or so.
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by ibrolis(m): 10:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
Smile...it is a pet...it doesn't I think
SimplyFacts:

In this Buhari season Does it have market value ni?
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by ubee(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
You better avoid putting yourself at a grave risk of suffering poisoning from salmonella bacteria that can easily be resident in the body of a turtle.
Meanwhile you seem not to be aware that your cat being around the turtle means it will kill the turtle at the slightest chance it gets.

Also please in which state of the country, and what area of the state did you get this turtle?
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by ibrolis(m): 11:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
Cat are one of the nearest animal...the cat fine sha...nice colour
cho25bc:

Return the animal to its habitat. But im more interested in the cat. It's very beautiful and neat. Do you bathe for it daily? What's the name of its breed?
Re: How Can I Take Care Of This Turtle by Valuc: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
Bro to show the turtle some love.. just puttaam inside hot water..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Snake I Killed With The Help Of My Lovely Dog. / The Gunthers – The Incredible Story Of The World’s Richest Dog Dynasty (Photos) / Lagos Veterinary Association Condemns The Unjust Shooting Of Roxie Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.