Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

No Woman Is Faithful To A Broke Man – Nigerian Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Woman Is Faithful To A Broke Man – Nigerian Lady Says (830 Views)

Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex / 'I Can't Date A One Minutes Man' - Nigerian Lady / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Woman Is Faithful To A Broke Man – Nigerian Lady Says by Playloaded: 11:24am On Sep 28, 2021

A Nigerian lady has stirred controversy on social media with her comment about relationships with a financially handicap man.

According to the lady known on Twitter as @rutie_xx, there is no woman on earth who is faithful to a broke man.

She wrote;
”NO WOMAN IS FAITHFUL TO A BROKE MAN”

Tweeps flooded her comment section and shared opposing views, while some noted that her assertion can be applicable if the genders were swapped.

See her post:

https://playloaded.com.ng/no-woman-is-faithful-to-a-broke-man-nigerian-lady-says/
Re: No Woman Is Faithful To A Broke Man – Nigerian Lady Says by Sonnobax15(m): 11:26am On Sep 28, 2021
sad
She's not far from the truth.....

Those of us wey broke,na only us use our two legs waka come this life sad.

My pity always goes to those guymen wey dey spend foolishly untop Women undecided. The same banny will the first person to tag you broke when things begin to go south.....Invest that your money wey dey catch you into business.....

Sometimes when I come across some posts on social media platforms where bannies are bashing broke guys,I just say to myself--"I'm only hustling to better my future and not to impress any banny". Well,no be their faults,na my fellow guymen wey dey mumu follow dem I blame undecided

3 Likes

Re: No Woman Is Faithful To A Broke Man – Nigerian Lady Says by Demigod22: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2021
All these girls don't think of anything else except relationship as a source of income. It is the ladies that will sexually objectify themselves and blame it on the men.

2 Likes

Re: No Woman Is Faithful To A Broke Man – Nigerian Lady Says by Nurseonduty(f): 11:37am On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: No Woman Is Faithful To A Broke Man – Nigerian Lady Says by Kdon2: 11:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Playloaded:

A Nigerian lady has stirred controversy on social media with her comment about relationships with a financially handicap man.

According to the lady known on Twitter as @rutie_xx, there is no woman on earth who is faithful to a broke man.

She wrote;

Tweeps flooded her comment section and shared opposing views, while some noted that her assertion can be applicable if the genders were swapped.

See her post:

https://playloaded.com.ng/no-woman-is-faithful-to-a-broke-man-nigerian-lady-says/

Your problem if you stay faithful. You mess up I kick you out like bad ball. Infidelity runsin their blood already, the rest na excuse. Whether with rich or poor guy lady wey go cheat ll find the excuse to cheat. By the way I hope she is not from Edo, cos cheating is like a hobby for there. lipsrsealed
Re: No Woman Is Faithful To A Broke Man – Nigerian Lady Says by bigdammyj: 11:49am On Sep 28, 2021
Noted
Re: No Woman Is Faithful To A Broke Man – Nigerian Lady Says by Greystone: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
On the flipside, never trust the faithfulness of a broke man grin
Re: No Woman Is Faithful To A Broke Man – Nigerian Lady Says by OloshoMan: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
She's actually not wrong

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Explanation Before I Fall Into Trouble / Men's Relationship Standards For Women Has Declined / NL End Of The Year Get Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.