Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation (991 Views)

Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex / Stupid Thread: Ask A Stupid Question And Get An Embarrassing Reply !!! / What Is That Bad Thing You Did,that You Managed To Get Away With Till Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by Jirilistic(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
Share an experience of how you turned around a potentially embarrassing situation that nearly happened to u in presence of ur crush,girlfriend/ boyfriend or someone else
Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by Benki003(m): 3:21pm On Sep 28, 2021
The day i was walking with my crush,
As a bad guy I wanted to cross a gutter, then boom I fell inside gutter like Nigeria economy grin grin with dirty water and breeding mosquito, omo na so my crush just use laugh run leave only me, I swear for am sha from the day on i de fear gutter like mad wink smiley
Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by Shellsploit: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Benki003:
The day i was walking with my crush,
As a bad guy I wanted to cross a gutter, then boom I fell inside gutter like Nigeria economy grin grin with dirty water and breeding mosquito, omo na so my crush just use laugh run leave only me, I swear for am sha from the day on i de fear gutter like mad wink smiley

Lwtmp
Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by billynoni(m): 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2021
Here to laugh...
Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by stinjoe(m): 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
Story long but it's well!

1 Like

Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by chatinent: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
Na who never pose enter bank just to use their toilet dey argue say life is long.
Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by fourboys: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Babe brought her two friends for an eatery, me got only 1200,,, Omo i used toilet door jakpaa grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by chatinent: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
stinjoe:
I heard people clapping and the pastor said, "kindly please stand up". Before I knew what just happened, I saw myself standing. My friend tapped me and said, "we both know you don't have money your faith strong ooo". Instantly, I was like who send me message fa? Me that was thinking about how I will pay my school fees. That was how I gave my last 5k to God the pastor still owing 5k. Omo, I received a huge hug from my crush after service. She was surprised thinking I have enough. Na one eye I take dey look because na garri I dey drink since yesterday. It's well shall!

Fixed.
Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by Cerebellum: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
stinjoe:
I heard people clapping and the pastor said, "kindly please stand up". Before I knew what just happened, I saw myself standing. My friend tapped me and said, "we both know you don't have money your faith strong ooo". Instantly, I was like who send me message fa? Me that was thinking about how I will pay my school fees. That was how I gave my last 5k to God still owing 5k. Omo, I received a huge hug from my crush after service. She was surprised thinking I have enough. Na one eye I take dey look because na garri I dey drink since yesterday. It's well shall!

Oyar goan do this...you deserve it

Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by chatinent: 3:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
Cerebellum:

Oyar goan do this...you deserve it

I see you holding his shoulder when he is about doing it, directing him to put it in very well.

I am not a prophet.
Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by Ahmback(m): 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Make i calm down read comments

1 Like

Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by Jirilistic(m): 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
Badoski grin grin cheesy
fourboys:
Babe brought her two friends for an eatery, me got only 1200,,, Omo i used toilet door jakpaa grin grin grin
Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by Themainboy22: 4:14pm On Sep 28, 2021
It was in the year 2010, when these touts task force popularly known as "ndi mpiawaazu" introduced by the then governor of Anambra State, Peter Obi, were reigning. If you block road or block road with goods, they will design you with cane and carry your goods (those who were in Onitsha or Anambra during those days will relate). I was in the market (main market) looking at/for fine fine girls customers, when all of a sudden, I got this stubborn erection. tried controlling it but the thing was becoming too visible. As a sharp guy, I decided to bent down and do as if I'm picking something on the ground. But as soon as I bent, unknown to me that these guys were already close to me, they struck the cane towards me but it went and hit the guy next to me. That was when everybody including me, picked a race. It was as if I dodged a bullet, because those guys hardly miss their target. I came back to meet our line people hailing me. Only if they had a clue of what really transpired. grin

1 Like

Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by debbydams(f): 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jirilistic:
Share an experience of how you turned around a potentially embarrassing situation that nearly happened to u in presence of ur crush or girlfriend/ boyfriend
lol
Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by Sonnobax15(m): 4:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
I attended a church fellowship back then in school....There were lots of pretty bannies all around..So all of a sudden,the lady that was preaching pointed at me that I should lead the next prayer undecided. Me that can't even lead my own personal prayer undecided. So I stood up and walked up to her and whispered in her ears--"ma,na today be my first time for here na" angry. But she was so adamant undecided. Still insisting that I must lead the prayer, while my other Nighas were busy staring and laughing at me undecided. But I just lock up......About 10 minutes I was still standing undecided. Not until the madam herself led the prayers herself undecided

1 Like

Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Lemme sit well while I laugh grin
Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 29, 2021
Lol...... Last year during lockdown, I took this ajebutter out for jogging and mild workout. As we got to a field, I told her to stop jogging because I want her to stretch. I started giving her intense stretches and bend overs, na so the babe joggers come tear for yansh oh, exposing her pant from behind( lace panties, my weak point grin), I told her but she said it is nothing, since it's only the both of us that are on the field. I tried my possible best not to be a pervert but Mr JT had other plans. I went under a tree to beg the mf to go flaccid and he obeyed, just when I thought I was back in control, the babe called me that she needs help with a particular stretch, I got there and discovered that the pant was more revealing than before, Boom, bobo became erect again, she started noticing that something was not right, then she asked if I had diarrhea, before she said rhea I already said yes. Na so we take go house back oh.
Fake diarrhea saved my ass
Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by Blackfire(m): 2:18am On Sep 29, 2021
No comment
Re: Share An Experience Of How You managed to escape an Embarrassing Situation by Vinnie2000(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2021
OP..
Why Did you Make the Topic to be Restricted to Boyfriends/Girlfriend Issues?

Na wa For Una! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help-my Girlfriend Said I'm Gonna Regret It If I Ever Break Her Heart / Life Is The Most Toughest Most Difficult And Hardest Place To Find Yourself . / Help: Pls Can One Minute & 29 Seconds Sex Lead To Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.