Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? (902 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Jayrockk: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
It's no news that infidelity is what's rampant nowadays and being cheated on by your partner is very painful & heartbreaking. We see and hear of how the victims of such betrayal react after finding out of such act. It's either the victim beats, kicks out his/her partner, some go as far as killing their partner, while some fight the person who was cheating with their partner and while some (simps) forgive their partners. The worse are those who commit suicide because of their partners infidelity.
Well personally for me, if I catch my wife cheating on me, it will hurt and break my heart no cap, but then I will jejely pack her & her belongings and drop her at her parents house & seize whatever business or property i bought or establish for her. Then be the best version of myself, Get in the best shape, hustle harder, make more M's, travel the world and meet new people.

How will you react when you catch your partner cheating?
Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Boogyman557: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2022
Holly Gram cool

use my old KALA take BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR, As them TWAMER (run).. Na to LITE UP my WEED and lock up my DOOR or GATE!

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Hamzaaaaaaaa(m): 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
I think it's very easy for most people to say they won't do anything stupid until you found yourself in such situation

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Jayrockk: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

use my old KALA take BLAST like 3 BULLET 4 AIR, As them TWAMER (run).. Na to LITE UP my WEED and lock up my DOOR or GATE!

WTF MAN!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Jayrockk: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
I think it's very easy for most people to say they won't do anything stupid until you found yourself in such situation
that's true though

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Joyrider404(f): 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2022
Honestly I won't do anything,I will let him see tho , but won't talk about it with him,I will be extra nice to him...na him mind go punish am grin
Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Jayrockk: 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
Joyrider404:
Honestly I won't do anything,I will let him see tho , but won't talk about it with him,I will be extra nice to him...na him mind go punish am grin
nawa o
Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by recieve(m): 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2022
Na to video them take make skit na.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Daniel7543: 8:09pm On Apr 07, 2022
Joyrider404:
Wow!

Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
me: i will simply walk away from that deceitful woman and never look back... but i certainly understand fully why others would either beat or even kill someone over cheating. you cant expect anyone to act rationally in this instance, thus, if you are ready and willing to tempt the madness of someone (by cheating on them), you should equally deserve whatever wrath they have for you.

expecting your partner to react nicely/decently to cheating is a stoopid as someone petting a lion expecting the lion not to bite their hands off.

4 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by headbasher96(m): 8:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Well why will u react its simple madam since am not man enough for u pls go back to your fathers house period
Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Ecos(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
cry Ha!! I will just.....

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by annayawchee: 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Nothing..
It ended there.

Go home and face the heartache..

2 weeks later I'm up and running
Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Realmi: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
If I catch them for my room, I will lock the door from outside and then call her parents, (thank God they stay around) to come and see with their eyes the kind of daughter they have....and also to help her pack her belongings and take her home

If I catch her for hotel.....I will snap them naked then send it to her parents to come and do the needful....

I can only forgive her, if I have ever cheated or if she has caught me cheating....

Because I believe in doing to others wat u want them to do to u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Jayrockk: 10:14pm On Apr 07, 2022
Realmi:
If I catch them for my room, I will lock the door from outside and then call her parents, (thank God they stay around) to come and see with their eyes the kind of daughter they have....and also to help her pack her belongings and take her home

If I catch her for hotel.....I will snap them naked then send it to her parents to come and do the needful....

I can only forgive her, if I have ever cheated or if she has caught me cheating....

Because I believe in doing to others wat u want them to do to u
mad o
Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by preshman22: 10:20pm On Apr 07, 2022
Ecos:
cry Ha!! I will just.....
I SIMPathize with you
Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2022
As one who hardly react physically when deeply hurt I bet I would just walk away from the scene or relationship.
But in marriage,hmmmm I really pray against that but it would have been better for him if he hadn't been caught.

Cheating is a form of betrayal, I may forgive it but can never forget it.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by posty56: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Joyrider404:
if a woman reacts like this, it means you are about to be poisoned,men take note
Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by EmzyT: 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
Is there any more reaction better than WALK AWAY? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here
Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Fmlao: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2022
I remember Bola the cheating bastard. Na slap i use reset her brain before I sent her away that night
Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by pansophist(m): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2022
So i entered the room and caught her cheating with a random male. I'll just video them if they didn't see me, and leave, let them enjoy themselves. Then later we go settle case, but one thing is sure. I will forgive you, I'll listen to you, I'll even understand that it was the devil, but the relationship is gone. Irreconcilable.

If they saw me as i entered the room, I'll apologise for the disturbance, take a selfie with them and leave. I will never loose sleep for one unfaithful woman, when billions are out there. But one question I'll ask her is this. If I'm not enough for you, why don't you just break up? So you can sleep around without guilt? How do you sleep with your conscience at peace when you know you're cheating on me?

Life no hard, don't make it harder. If I'm not enough for you, madam just leave. Don't managing me, and don't worry about me, I'll rather be alone than to be endured. Perhaps you didn't know that it takes a thorough self-control to be faithful to you and to not live out my polygamous tendencies. So whatever the issue about me that is too hard to tolerate, be damn sure my tolerance for yours is void. Bye bye.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Ecos(m): 11:42pm On Apr 07, 2022
preshman22:

I SIMPathize with you

Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Jayrockk:

I will do nothing. Would feel nothing.
Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by fattprince(m): 6:58am On Apr 08, 2022
Hamzaaaaaaaa:
Yeah, but only true for people who never expected it from their partner but if you've adjusted your mindset to contain things like this and know anybody can cheat then you will actually walk away when you find yourself in such situations.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by fattprince(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2022
Jayrockk:
It's no news that infidelity is what's rampant nowadays and being cheated on by your partner is very painful & heartbreaking. We see and hear of how the victims of such betrayal react after finding out of such act. It's either the victim beats, kicks out his/her partner, some go as far as killing their partner, while some fight the person who was cheating with their partner and while some (simps) forgive their partners. The worse are those who commit suicide because of their partners infidelity.
Well personally for me, if I catch my wife cheating on me, it will hurt and break my heart no cap, but then I will jejely pack her & her belongings and drop her at her parents house & seize whatever business or property i bought or establish for her. Then be the best version of myself, Get in the best shape, hustle harder, make more M's, travel the world and meet new people.

As woke as this your reaction sounded, my only problem with it is why you must catch your partner cheating to do all this. Why can't you still do it now? Marriage isn't holding you. You holding yourself?
Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Jayrockk: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2022
fattprince:

As woke as this your reaction sounded, my only problem with it is why you must catch your partner cheating to do all this. Why can't you still do it now? Marriage isn't holding you. You holding yourself?
I don't need to catch my partner cheating to do all these, cus I'd probably be doing them, my point is, me catching my partner will only make me push way beyond my limits
Re: How Would You React If You Catch Your Partner Cheating? by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 08, 2022
I will just waka my own but make she no ever near me by mistake because she fit go missing forever. But if the guy bold do am for my domain, na to blast am call kpor kpor say i kill thief (intruder) very easy.. It will be our little secret bcause of the kids but then if no kids and dem do am for my domain na to waka my waka. Na she loose.

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty Identifying Identical Twins. / Madam Vanessa Trying To Hard To Imitate Nwamikpe / 5 WAYS To Spot A Runs Girl Easily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.