Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,256 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? (17775 Views)

I Collected $30m For Helping Gov’t Recover $300m – Afe Babalola / Experience With Helping Friends Fund Their Business / How To Become Better Public Speaker And How To Overcome Your Speech Anxiety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by BMathew: 4:18pm On Sep 28, 2021
Men Helping Men to become a Better Men.
Please, People with deeper understanding should kindly review this with me.
A lot have been going through my mind as touching the way men lives their life; (I just said their lives, meaning left with Individual's decision).
I'm laying my emphasis on "Why men are not helping men to become a better men"? Listening to what alot of men out there had done for our other gender compare to their reactions towards thier fellow men then we can bold say the hardship we have now is caused by men(cus focus is wrongly placed).

I am not saying you shouldn't help other gender but let's see this together; If the assistance you've ever render to a lady is being compared to what you've ever done to your male friend (positively), can we rate it?

Note, I'm not trying to belittle any gender nor gender biased.

I'm just thinking out loud, if we can help our fellow brother the way we "mumu" over these ladies trust me by now most of our men would have been a better person achieving purpose.

My female friend posted something on her WhatsApp status yesterday stating that, You see Abuja ladies with iPhone12, designer shoes and bag with the salary of 35,000naira per month, is with the same salary? "what about that"?

"Another guy told me how his boss built a house for a lady he slept with once"

A man can swear Heaven on Earth that he had no dime on him if his fellow brother seek for assistance but they tend to show off, spend without even expecting anything in return for ladies.

Without vain repetition, When will men start Helping Men to become a better men?

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Franzinni: 4:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
It has been competition since nursery school and in a competition, people pull others down ... I wish it was a United alliance but it is just the way people have been programmed

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by BMathew: 5:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
Franzinni:
It has been competition since nursery school and in a competition, people pull others down ... I wish it was a United alliance but it is just the way people have been programmed

Exactly.... I think we should start working on ourselves

21 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by EeGooBetter: 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
exactly what I was pondering on today. It is very difficult for a man to get help, case study; my thread 3 days ago, I solicited for help on 50k loan to pay back 15k monthly with interest attached in 4 months but no one has helped me.. it just seems no one wants to help me. Before I had money o and was helping a lot of people, its well.

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by BMathew: 6:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
EeGooBetter:
exactly what I was pondering on today. It is very difficult for a man to get help, case study; my thread... it just seems no one wants to help me. Before I had money o and was helping a lot of people, its well.

It all looks so real that we were wired that way... lipsrsealed
And the funniest thing is that men have developed themselves in such a way that "they want to make by themselves since no one is ready to assist..... "

36 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by RoyalBoutique(m): 5:27am On Sep 29, 2021
Nigeria is OYO state.

ON YOUR OWN!

The person you're waiting to help you is also waiting for someone else to help him.

And the cycle continues.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by 38Noob: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2021
RoyalBoutique:
Nigeria is OYO state.

ON YOUR OWN!

The person you're waiting to help you is also waiting for someone else to help him.

And the cycle continues.
This life is OYO state, not just Nigeria...

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by RoyalBoutique(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2021
38Noob:
This life is OYO state, not just Nigeria...

I dey tells you o

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by BMathew: 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=RoyalBoutique post=106268442]Nigeria is OYO state.

ON YOUR OWN!

If that is the case, why don't we consider Partnership in business?

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by VEXT: 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Life of a man embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by BMathew: 1:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Life of a man

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by OG1BABY(f): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Over to the men
Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by abobote: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
It's wired that way, people think of short time benefit/pleasure, which they ladies can offer. And they are seeing as weaker sex, so its hard to resist assisting some one with soft voice, with those soft melon pointing at you

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by dimmyj(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Says who
Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Hyphy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Men prefer to uplift women till they’re jilted

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by adesegun121(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
See one Reason

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Vicotex(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
OYO
Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by PediakAuthor: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
You need to Man-up and always remember that you are in the state of O.Y.O. After God, you are the best helper of yourself...
Help yourself, rise amidst the tides, every journey is full of ups and downs, stay keen, keep the focus, it won't be long, you will surely get there someday...

Have you seen the movie, titled; "The Book of Eli" ? grin
'Denzel Washington was so determined, it was a rough and tough trip for him, however, he achieved his goals...'

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by inoki247: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
ok
Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by OutisComputers7: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
This new generation of men are huge Simps

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by How100: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
I don't know
Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nobody owe you anything! Work harder my brother

22 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by samsard(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Who says men don't help men? Abi because of the men who do something for the women in their lives you just made that assumption?
Men have been helping men and some have been grateful and others ungrateful.

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
I Know that you didn't asked me for help cool But I am just trying to Help you out wink

34 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Lindajames1010: 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
H
Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by chinchonglee(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
My own worst pass everybody own..

I work for/with my brother in a start up company but the profit coming in from the start up is huge that you'd think the company has been existing for years.

This dude can't let me make side income from the company.. he also handed all the finance of the company to a lady he was shagging while i do all of the mental and physical work. I didnt complain tho. He was busy buying venza for the girl and dashing all other girls money, i was jst looking at him.

I managed to raise my own capital and decided to take him by surprise and resign since i knew i was the pillar of the company because baba is lazy. He doesn't even knw much abt the operations as he is only interested in the profit.

One monday morning(resignation day), I jst went to his house at chevron from my place, dropped the news, gave genuine reasons(yes am that sharp with words and dnt mince word). Baba was speechless and confused and didn't knw what to say. I jst left him, went back to my house and slept off. I decided to take a week off, enjoy myself before I start planning on how to set up my own business.

Omo! See calls on my phone that day both from my dad, mom, sister, brothers. I jst didn't pick anybody's call. My mom came to my house to ask what happening.
I showed her my nonsense flat and told her to compare with that of my brother's duplex in chevron plus he was buying venza for a girl and dashing money to other girls. Also he goes to quilox almost every friday to show off while i continue to live in a stupid flat in surulere.

To cut long story short, baba called family meeting and decided to hand the company's finance to me. Any money coming in or going out must pass through me. And that's how i started seeing side income and other benefits. That doesn't mean I won't start my own business soon.

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Edoi(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Question of the year cry

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by mikedanza(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Jealousy

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by Tombilly(m): 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Fellow men too has their flaws and Bleep ups bro. I tried helping a childhood friend to become a better man financially. But he betrayed me and because of him I'm in a big mess now and I had to pay over a million to sort myself out. I've vowed within myself I won't go out of my comfort zone to help any friend again because most of them don't deserve it. It's only two guys I know for now the rest can go screw themselves.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by TodYamRice: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Too much sense in this post

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by PCG1: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Why Are Men Not Helping Each Other To Become Better Men? by lukman22: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
So that they will be able to buy you beer,club with you. If he help you and you become wealthy like him,who hm go dey buy beer and send errands. �����

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Top 10 Things To Do If You Are A Victim Of Work Place Sexual Harassment / Microsoft Nigeria Sacks 34 Workers In Phone Division (Out of 40) / Why Are ICAN Staff So Slow And Unprofessional?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.