Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,342 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. (1009 Views)

+18 How To Get A Wife, Girlfriend Or Friends With Benefit On Tiktok [Picture] / Best Valentine Gift For Your Wife, Girlfriend / Finding The Right Woman When You Are Broke Is A Romantic Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by Bankerboy: 4:27pm On Sep 28, 2021
For me it wasn't easy o, i hardly recharge my phone then , and i hardly beg my babe for money, but she is the understanding type. She will cook and serve me like a king, gives me money almost every 2days . Blessing may God bless ur union 4eva. Pls kindly share urs .
Re: How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by constance500: 4:31pm On Sep 28, 2021
I have decided to leave people's daughter alone till I have money.. Akant kill myself

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by chatinent: 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
I am single.
Re: How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by Bankerboy: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=constance500 post=106254958]I have decided to leave people's daughter alone till I have money.. Akant kill myself. . But u knw say konji na bastard?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by Sonnobax15(m): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
For those of us wey get understandable bannies,na Only God dey help us run am. Because it hasn't been easy at all..

Re: How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Make I sit down here dey read unbelievable comments.

Re: How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by Bankerboy: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Beebah2000 post=106255925]Make I sit down here dey read unbelievable comments. Oga share ur experince abi u bi dangote
Re: How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by dan9ice(m): 6:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
I don't wanna promise any banny anything cause I'm not even sure of myself.. But I'm optimistic about life..
Re: How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by Youngpo413: 7:13pm On Sep 28, 2021
Konji is not a bastard,it's all in your head...
Re: How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by Bankerboy: 7:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Youngpo413:
Konji is not a bastard,it's all in your head...
even if na ur head im dey or na ur prick em dey konji na konji
Re: How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Bankerboy post=106258648][/quote] no ooo. I be woman na cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by Youngpo413: 6:20am On Sep 29, 2021
Bankerboy:
even if na ur head im dey or na ur prick em dey konji na konji
k
Re: How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by ChiefSosa(m): 7:34am On Sep 29, 2021
chatinent:
I am single.
Oga chatinet, you're just everywhere sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by Havesomesense(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2021
E no easyyy
Re: How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by Demigod22: 8:09am On Sep 29, 2021
Being broke is bad. One girl I met like this when I was resuming, she was practically disturbing me that she wants to come around, but I was so broke to even afford her drink. I was just telling her that project is taking my time. When she said we should meet in school, I agreed. But we ended up in my room that day too. She has visited couple of times, she won't collect transport, she will eat whatever you cook. But you have to see her off for people to see you with her. She asked me for 1k last time, I didn't give her because shishi no dey my pocket.

Money have discourage me from doing certain things. When this money come, las las na to bless family first.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Cope When You Are Broke With Your Wife\girlfriend. by chatinent: 8:43am On Sep 29, 2021
ChiefSosa:

Oga chatinet, you're just everywhere sha

Are you calling me MTN?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Like To Play Mind Games / Why Are Some Mother's Prettier Than Their Daughters? / Angry Wife Beats Husband's Side Chick Mercilessly (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.