Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,658 members, 7,955,375 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:05 AM

Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life (3655 Views)

My Experience Today When I Went For Culture Test. What The Woman Said. / See My HIV Test Result!! / My HIV Test Result - The Shock Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by kenzysmith: 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Today I went to do my 3 HIV check up in a space of 3 years. When I reached the hospital, they said I should get a form and fill it and the doctor directed me to the lab room.

When I entered the room, guess who I saw? cheesy. . A 19 year old girl I had sex with last year October, like 3 times was the one I saw at the lab. At first, I said in my mind maybe she looks like her and she is not the one, she looked at me and she acted as she didn't even know me so I concluded she was not the one. She asked me what test did I came for, I said HIV test. She then looked at me and called me by my name, Kelvin HIV test! She raised her eye braw, and I answered so it's you, Ejiro. She said yes now at this time she was now the one helping me to worry my own worry grin. She took my urine sample and took my blood through the use of injection. I looked at her, this girl begin they sweat for face why me that came to do the test is feeling relaxed. Her colleague that was on the lab with her was asking her why she was calm is anything the problem she just smiled sleeplessly why we are all waiting for the results.

Then after about an hour, she called me by my name in a playful tune and she was smiling, that was when I knew I was negative and she showed me my results, I tested negative.

And I told her afar u know tell me say u they work for government hospital, she said she was doing her IT there, she was posted there. Then I asked her for her number which she gave me. This girl can drink 3 guniess at her age, she is the least person I expected to see at the hospital. I was impressed.

As for me this is a second chance, I no do skin to skin again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by Sonnobax15(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
lipsrsealed
So are you planning to collect the Fourth lashing or not? undecided

11 Likes

Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by PENNYSWAP: 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Lol grin
Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by kenzysmith: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
No I collect her number just to keep in you touch grin
Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by PENNYSWAP: 4:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
Typing.....
Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 28, 2021
Is this a movie?
Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
E wan still lash her again.
Chai......!! Nigerian men and sex dey like this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by zexy2030(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2021
All the sex have ever had, had been risky, till I had the last one, where I got scared she might be positive, stayed celibate for 6months, then went straight for HIV test.

That day I was extremely nervous. Because that year I have had vigorously f***kd 3ladies without protection, but was not ready for a baby. That day looks like a judgment day as this test was conducted at my office for free.

The lady coming with the result scared me. But thank God it was negative.

Since then I had only one raw bang again, out of urgency. But never again would I make such blunder again. Even now that I have repented no more sex till I'm ready for a child.

Getting tested is the best.

Living on drugs for the rest of one's life is not ideal because of few minutes sex is not worth it.

Abstain or protect ur body from this deadly scourge, my advice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by orohbiro(f): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Don't mind him want to still pound her , but I know the so called ejiro is now wise now
Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by manlawal(m): 7:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
So they take urine test before HIV TEST I thought is only blood or saliva samples

1 Like

Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by MufasaLion: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin grin grin

You still want to fvck that lady.
Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by kenzysmith: 7:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
manlawal:
So they take urine test before HIV TEST I thought is only blood or saliva samples
they took my urine and blood that all no saliva I go still go for staphylococcus infection test too
Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
E wan still lash her again.
Chai......!! Nigerian men and sex dey like this

Something must kill a man. Lols

1 Like

Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by Charmingrascal(m): 9:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Dear youths don't Fu*k away your destiny
Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by CSTRR: 9:33pm On Sep 28, 2021
Your people doing skin to skin in casual relationships are very brave.

It can't be me.

Just the mere fact that my condom broke, I couldn't sleep well for months.

2 Likes

Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by Vinnie2000(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2021
CSTRR:
Your people doing skin to skin in casual relationships are very brave.

It can't be me.

Just the mere fact that my condom broke,j I couldn't sleep well for months.

Lolsss..
U Neva see Bad Guys.. sad
One of my Guys, even with Ashawo, He Fvckks Raw..
He Says his Dicck get Natural Neutralizer for any Kpekus!.. cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by padi94(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2021
Na so...
Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by FreeSpirited: 9:00am On Sep 29, 2021
This is your chance to fvck her raw. At least you are negative, and she will be ready to fvck you raw
Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by kenzysmith: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2021
FreeSpirited:
This is your chance to fvck her raw. At least you are negative, and she will be ready to fvck you raw
grin before she gree fvck me raw u kW d guys we dey fvck her raw grin I no sure say na only me don't enter that place o grin
Re: Today I Went To Do My HIV Test What I Saw Was The Shock Of My Life by arthurwillia(m): 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
I no fit laugh

(1) (Reply)

Do Babies Fall Sick In The Womb? / Cost X-ray Lagos / The Scam Called Staph Infection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.