Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Love Stories You Can Tell Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Stories You Can Tell Your Girlfriend (287 Views)

Nigerian Couples Who Met On Social Media Share Their Beautiful Love Stories / ''7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You" / 7 Things You Must Not Tell Your Partner About You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Stories You Can Tell Your Girlfriend by Johnnyson1000(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2021
If you're going to spend a lot of time with a girl you have feelings for, you definitely want to share some interesting moments of love with her.

Telling stories about love is a good starting point. Below, I will share 3 different love stories you can tell your girlfriend.

These stories are utterly emotional, and will create a new bond between you and your girlfriend. She will love you 1,000 times more.

Title : THE UNDYING LOVE

When the Japanese Tsunami hit in 2011, Yusao Takamutsu was at work as a bus driver going about his day.

His wife was also at work at her office building.

A massive Tsunami swept across the coast of Japan. Sirens sounded. News stations flooded the airwaves.

He desperately began trying to get into contact with his wife.

Half an hour after the alarm sounded, he received a text message from his wife, “I just want to be home.”

In the days following the Tsunami, surveying the apocalyptic wreckage, it became increasingly clear that his wife hadn’t made it.

Read the full story here�
https://lyricalng.com/cute-love-stories-to-tell-your-girlfriend/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The App Or Social Media That You Can't Do Without / (story) Sweet S$X With My Housemate Addiction – Season 1 (episode 1 – 19) / We Real Man Swim In Mortar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.