Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Upside down earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Upside down earth (415 Views)

Lady With Heavy Backside Turns Wedding Ground Upside Down With Her Big Bom Bom / How Masturbation Turned My Life Upside Down / My Life Is Turning Upside Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Upside down earth by Anobella: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2021
Have you ever wondered what will happen if the universe or earth was turned upside down?
Where does earth generate the force it uses to go round its orbit and remain in it's orbit.. I know there might be a bit of centrifugal force and centrepertal force.

If the earth was turned upside down what will happen to the ocean will they float.

Who knows that the sun is green that why we have green plants..

I find myself very different from other people because this are the type of thought I usually have in my head

Even when the earth is rotating while going round it's orbit why are we not experiencing turbulence ?
Re: Upside down earth by Anobella: 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
I am still trying to understand this things that y I doubt Einstein theory
Re: Upside down earth by lilvicky68(m): 7:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please I can't waste my wondering..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Upside down earth by Anobella: 7:54pm On Sep 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
Please I can't waste my wondering..

I asked NASA all this question I haven't received a reply
Re: Upside down earth by lilvicky68(m): 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
Anobella:

I asked NASA all this question I haven't received a reply
I guess they are tired of answering because they know you would ask more..
Re: Upside down earth by Demigod22: 11:42pm On Sep 28, 2021
I have not finish wondering how Nigeria is like this yet, then I will worry myself with the earth. I can't come and kill myself.
Re: Upside down earth by Anobella: 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2021
Demigod22:
I have not finish wondering how Nigeria is like this yet, then I will worry myself with the earth. I can't come and kill myself.

Huuummmmm

(1) (Reply)

Watch:emmanuel And Liquorose Love Up In Revisit To Bbnaija-house / 3 Ways To Satisfy A Woman / Teaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.