Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Groom Shouts And Jumps In Excitement As His Wife Gifts Him A PS5 At Their Weddin - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Shouts And Jumps In Excitement As His Wife Gifts Him A PS5 At Their Weddin (764 Views)

Lady's Wig Flies Off Her Head As She Jumps In Excitement At Boyfriend's Proposal / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts / Lady Who Trolled On Short Men But Married One, Slept With Ex Two Weeks To Weddin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Shouts And Jumps In Excitement As His Wife Gifts Him A PS5 At Their Weddin by Doxjosh1: 7:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
Groom shouts and jumps in excitement as his wife gifts him a PS5 at their wedding.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VI_tZcvvWR0

1 Like

Re: Groom Shouts And Jumps In Excitement As His Wife Gifts Him A PS5 At Their Weddin by festacman(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Groom Shouts And Jumps In Excitement As His Wife Gifts Him A PS5 At Their Weddin by Totilopussylick(m): 7:52pm On Sep 28, 2021
grin

Hope the wife will not complain when dude gets addicted and can not go to work undecided

2 Likes

Re: Groom Shouts And Jumps In Excitement As His Wife Gifts Him A PS5 At Their Weddin by Baawaa(m): 7:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
That will eventually become a liability to the wife
Re: Groom Shouts And Jumps In Excitement As His Wife Gifts Him A PS5 At Their Weddin by bmdmix11: 8:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
na something
Re: Groom Shouts And Jumps In Excitement As His Wife Gifts Him A PS5 At Their Weddin by yuping(m): 8:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
When Nigeria woman give you a gift I know how happy I will be, we men don too suffer.
Re: Groom Shouts And Jumps In Excitement As His Wife Gifts Him A PS5 At Their Weddin by end1999constitu(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
women have many strategies to destroy weaker men....just check that marriage after five years.

P is for permanent

S is for separation in

5 years

PS5
Re: Groom Shouts And Jumps In Excitement As His Wife Gifts Him A PS5 At Their Weddin by Sonnobax15(m): 8:44pm On Sep 28, 2021
cheesy
Eyahhhhh, banny wey get sense like this,na where exactly una take dey see dem dey marry?
Re: Groom Shouts And Jumps In Excitement As His Wife Gifts Him A PS5 At Their Weddin by Demigod22: 11:39pm On Sep 28, 2021
LoL, the dude is so excited. Future wife, please be seeing this kind of gesture now. Me self need wedding gift from you o.

(1) (Reply)

Was Ray Hushpuppy Richer Than Dangote? / Growing With A Broke Guy: Is It Worth It After All? / 5 Of The Sexiest Nigerian Actresses Of All Time (PHOTOS(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.