Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA (13039 Views)

Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office / Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Nobody: 7:43am On May 29, 2011
, and these people go to churches and mosques. may God have mercy
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by KnowAll(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2011
I thought all you  who are against GEJ, put your hate to the electorate and lost?

We won, just in case you don't understand what that means it means that no on other than on Nairaland CARES about the crap you spout.

Allow the new breeze to sweep through the country, that is what the electorate wanted,

It is getting boring reading all these sour grape filled posts. From the madmen dreaming of a buhari coup through the ones posting video of buhari taking oaths of office, this place is turning into a home for nut cases.

You don't have to be scared about your " Jonathan" all tribes when the great upheaval unfolds,  all would have equitable share in death as in live. The Tsunami would blow all away irrespective of tribe, creed, or religion. Any country that is a country today have gone through such cleansing. In Nigeria we are only prolonging our apocalypse in self-denial, this is one shadow we cannot run away from unless we change our ways
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Nobody: 8:14am On May 29, 2011
When will this sh*t stop, if you know sum1 in efcc or uba try to confirm and you go wan cry! To all that voted fresh air may your lives reflect this fresh air.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by 1025: 8:15am On May 29, 2011
pdp ------ fresh air.
pdp ------ fresh air
pdp ------ jonathan/sambo 2011

one slowpoke will tell me the change is here. if they try david mark, $20b will not be that bad. jonathan has legalized corruption and nigeria and nigerians will see hell in the next 4 yrs.
worse come to worst, bankole will go in for 6 months and will be granted national/heroic welcome by our top of the world president.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by sparkle10(m): 8:35am On May 29, 2011
It's unfortunate how gullible and unintelligent some Nigerians are so much that a mere fictional and illogical story by SR would elicit so much reaction without critical analysis. Mind you, the so called invesigation was not by EFCC but by SR. (read d story again). Morever, its so superficial that it should be taken with a pinch of salt. SR reporters are one and same with PM news don't forget.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by BigB11(m): 8:47am On May 29, 2011
What's wrong with you people? Why are you so surprised?
And why are you crying again? I thought na only IBB be the biggest and only thief in Nigeria. So, what's the problem here?

You haven't seen anything yet, just simmer down and watch how politicians (PDP, AC N and others) will continue to share your money among themselves.

Sorry to tell you that Bamikole will not be doing any time in jail for this. why? Because it's not a big deal among these people.
Jonathan might even rescue him indirectly.

What do you guys know?

This is why Nigerians should have elected the only man (Buhari) that could have sincerely cleaned up this country.That would have worked day and night for all Nigerians.

It shows that we do not have common sense and we deserve everything that we get from these thieves.
It makes me sick to my stomach when I read some of your baseless posts on Nairaland.
Let's see what is going to happen to Akala, Gbenga Daniel and Ibori.

My prediction: Absolutely nothing.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Meristem: 8:48am On May 29, 2011
his name is ''Bank - Ole'' so is anyone surprised?
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Abagworo(m): 8:51am On May 29, 2011
While I am a full time critique of PDP and their master GEJ,I will not be so much in a hurry as to conclude on the authenticity of this story because SR just like any news house is gullible to manipulations.Let us watch things play out before we make our comments.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Olaisrich(m): 8:53am On May 29, 2011
If this news is true,it came in a bad time! At this time of inauguration of new politcal
dispensation in our country, when the expectations of the populace is high to the 7th
cloud,having a premonition that the citizen of our dear nation may be denied justice
of this advanced lootery.It's a kind of demoralizing, you know?.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by LKRavitz(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2011
another day another scandal embarassed
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by playmode(m): 9:53am On May 29, 2011
MY GOD ,see the way NLers are pushing for the GUY to be killed. That is what i am talking about

I am so happy today ,it seems that finally the message is getting through to NLers that only systematic assassinations will curb this looting spree.

No more big grammar ,yeye groups like SNG or lengthy political analyses,hire assassins to snipe these modafuckers one by one!

This is what they do in Columbia , Venezuela ,mexico e.t.c Politicians there don't dare f8ck with the people.

If 50 of those house of rep members are killed the remaining 400 will think twice before stealing.They have been getting away with looting that is why it has not stopped.Brutal assassinations will stop it. This is where organization like mend should have directed their bullets instead of blowing up innocent civilians and kidnapping Oil workers for ransom.

Soon ,Nigerians will wake from their slumber and slaughter all these politicians.I am praying for that day.

I will personally love to give some of them the "Samuel Doe" treatment.

We are getting there slowly but surely we are getting there.There is always a limit for everything and my people are approching that limit.

Nigerians will explode soon  grin F8ck the EFCC only jungle justice will solve this problem of corruption.

Viva bullets Viva
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Ty207: 10:07am On May 29, 2011
i feel like crying now!
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by ziccoit: 10:08am On May 29, 2011
Abagworo:

While I am a full time critique of PDP and their master GEJ,I will not be so much in a hurry as to conclude on the authenticity of this story because SR just like any news house is gullible to manipulations.Let us watch things play out before we make our comments.

Don't forget this guy has been accused of financial malpractices by his own colleagues and the case was hurriedly covered up by his comrades in thieves in the national assembly. The bottom line is that this guy is not clean.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by KnowAll(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2011
[size=18pt]A depiction of Rivers of Blood.[/size]

http://www.worldproutassembly.org/archives/2006/09/meanwhile_in_ba_1.html

http://factsanddetails.com/china.php?itemid=391&catid=10&subcatid=66

http://www.riversofbloodproductions.com/

[b]If Jonathan does not put a stop to this rut, rivers of blood would flow oh!!!!, I don talk my own oh. When Bushmeat begin hunt hunter "ya wa go burs[/b]t".
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by playmode(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2011
ziccoit:

Don't forget this guy has been accused of financial malpractices by his own colleagues and the case was hurriedly covered up by his comrades in thieves in the national assembly. The bottom line is that this guy is not clean.  

Don't mind Abagworo ,he is just trying not to believe but deep down in his heart he knows what the PDP is capable of.

The only thing saving these politicians is that the average Nigerian does not have access to newspapers , information or the internet.The people on NL are mostly Nigerians in diaspora.The angry ,hungry man on the street may never hear about this news that Bankole embezzled money.

We have to find a way to get the information to the ordinary people.I have a plan which i have thinking about for a while now.If only a group of people could set up a rogue radio station that will broadcast illegally in Nigeria in the 3 major languages just like they did during the IBB and Abacha era.This radio station will be advertised all over Nigeria through pamphlets and word of mouth.All these news we get from newspapers ,Nl ,SR e.t.c will be reported there.If Nigerians hear the news like NLers hear  it on a regular basis ,katakata go burst within a few months.

All those OPC ,Massob and Arewa boys will take to the streets and slaughter every politician they can find.There is no way out for Nigeria except a violent uprising occurs.We have to save Nigeria because of our unborn generations.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by playmode(m): 10:32am On May 29, 2011
KnowAll:

[size=18pt]A depiction of Rivers of Blood.[/size]

http://www.worldproutassembly.org/archives/2006/09/meanwhile_in_ba_1.html

http://factsanddetails.com/china.php?itemid=391&catid=10&subcatid=66

http://www.riversofbloodproductions.com/

[b]If Jonathan does not put a stop to this rut, rivers of blood would flow oh!!!!, I don talk my own oh. When Bushmeat begin hunt hunter "ya wa go burs[/b]t". 

Knowall I love your zeal,i am with you hundred percent.If only we could get these news to the people,if only.I know there are many people reading this thread.Hopefully someone who is fed up and rich enough to buy a radio broadcasting equipment will set up a radio to broadcast to Nigerians and report all these news that GEJ and his fellow culprit do not want Nigerians to hear.Rogue radio stations have been used to mobilize the citizenry and start revolutions in several countries of the world and it might just work in Nigeria.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by olyivy(f): 10:44am On May 29, 2011
Believe this story and u r a fool!

$1bn in one (Nigerian) bank?!!
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by aljharem3: 10:46am On May 29, 2011
olyivy:

why not, or are they restricted ?
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by KnowAll(m): 10:51am On May 29, 2011
Knowall I love your zeal,i am with you hundred percent.If only we could get these news to the people,if only.I know there are many people reading this thread.Hopefully someone who is fed up and rich enough to buy a radio broadcasting equipment will set up a radio to broadcast to Nigerians and report all these news that GEJ and his fellow culprit do not want Nigerians to hear.Rogue radio stations have been used to mobilize the citizenry and start revolutions in several countries of the world and it might just work in Nigeria.

We shall monitor his(JEG) activities within his first 100 hundred days in office, by that time we would have known the path he has chosen. The lines would have  been drawn "good v evil"  and as history and hindsights have shown times without number "good" always come up on top. I do not want to pre-empt him.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by BigB11(m): 10:52am On May 29, 2011
Firstly, pls understand that these thieves are damnn too powerful, hence Jonathan has no balls to Bleep with them. He knows it and the entire Abuja knows it too.

Why do you guys think most politicians in Nigeria didn't want to see Buhari to take over?

Once again, we've missed road and politicians from all parties are ready to once again take us for a very long ride; simply because we are mostly foooolish group of people.
We've used the same quantity of the same recipe and we now expecting the food to taste better. What a hopeless group of people.

We haven't seen nothing yetjust wait and see.

Yes, things are changing in the country, but what we forgot to realize is that politicians are also changing their strategies; they are younger, smarter and a bit more desperate.

If it is true that this fooolish boy has $1b in his account; based on what I have seen and know, I can tell you that the loot is connected to many big wigs in Nigeria, therefore, it won't take too long for these to start doing anything and everything to rescue this boy (Bankole).

So, my bothers and sisters, this is not a new news and it will continue to be so as long as we don't wake up, ignore sentiment and elect the right entity and the right time.

Things are too tough on the ground and we are almost there; honestly, Jonathan has no business to be the president of this country @ this time.But most of us are just too stuupid to see thru the darkness we've been experiencing for the past 30 years.

Don't blame PDP, or AC N or Jonathan or Bankole, let us all look in the mirror and blame ourselves. Leaders will only give you what you deserve and so far we've made it obvious that deserve nothing, but every despicable thing on this planet.

Wake up Nigerians!
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Rhino5dm: 10:56am On May 29, 2011
I think you are the fooool here for not realizing that the monies are under different proxies. Were you on vacation to MARS?

Do you think Nigerian banks reject deposit? Heck you dont even know that so many bankers will sleep with a dog to retrieve that kind of deposit.

olyivy:

Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by yesboss20(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2011
Whatever the actual amount is, this is a shame to the man. Amidst the allegations levelled against him, it'd be rather bereft of sane mentality to be of the opinion that he isn't a CRIMINAL in sheep's skin!
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by cvibe: 11:21am On May 29, 2011
Showed Patricia Etteh was an amateur
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by BigB11(m): 11:23am On May 29, 2011
It has been confirmed that Gbenga Daniel escaped to London on Friday and Akala has also disappeared this morning.
I can assure you with 100% confidence that this wouldn't have happened if Buhari was our president or was going to take over tomorrow.
All due respect and absolutely nothing against Jonathan, but we must all come to realize that we've missed road once again.

Folks in Egypt, Yemen, Libya, even Iran and few other countries are starting to wake up and getting control of the future of their countries. Are we ready to follow the same foot steps in Nigeria?

Wake up Nigerians!
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by KnowAll(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2011
It has been confirmed that Gbenga Daniel escaped to London on Friday and Akala has also disappeared this morning.
I can assure you with 100% confidence that this wouldn't have happened if Buhari was our president or was going to take over tomorrow.
All due respect and absolutely nothing against Jonathan, but we must all come to realize that we've missed road once again.

Folks in Egypt, Yemen, Libya, even Iran and few other countries are starting to wake up and getting control of the future of their countries. Are we ready to follow the same foot steps in Nigeria?

Wake up Nigerians!

Gbenga Daniel is thief of "epic proportions", this is a man whose hand is permanently stuck in the cookie jar. How do any sane man explain how he blew N49 Billion on thin air. I cannot recollect the FG holding Ogun's monthly allocation throughout the rein of this ruthless rogue and shady character.  undecided

Akala is a spendthrift("of the Barkin Zuwo stork"winkhe mismanaged the funds at his disposal, do we blame an incompetent man at the helms of affair of a state or the man who imposed him on Oyo State, I think OBJ should take the flak of whatever happened in Oyo State.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by BigB11(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2011
The annual revenue of few countries in Africa is less than $1b
If it is true that this boy has $1b in his account, I think he should be manually castrated right in front of his father's house in their village.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by aljharem3: 11:43am On May 29, 2011
Big B1:

The annual revenue of few countries in Africa is less than $1b
If it is true that this boy has $1b in his account, I think he should be manually castrated right in front of his father's house in their village.
why

what of if it is his money according to what one of my SE brother said
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by DAY12(m): 12:13pm On May 29, 2011
Bank-ole grin grin grin

heads of snakes were cut off and much of the corruption has been exposed & still can't believe we still having more looters day by day!!!

We are seeing greed and corruption on the rise everyday! Now is $1billion in one man's account>>> mehn ( are you serious )

Walahi, I must join dis CORRUPTION, embrace CORRUPTION & even fuvk it!

Corruption is here to stay in dis ma country! grin grin grin

the only land where criminals always set free!
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by WilyWily12: 2:11pm On May 29, 2011
Yoruba man again,
why is it that, only corrupt act is what Yorubas can contribute to Nigeria.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 29, 2011
DAY11.:

Bank-ole grin grin grin

heads of snakes were cut off and much of the corruption has been exposed & still can't believe we still having more looters day by day!!!

We are seeing greed and corruption on the rise everyday! Now is $1billion in one man's account>>> mehn ( are you serious )

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by WilyWily12: 2:30pm On May 29, 2011
DAY11.:

Bank-ole grin grin grin

Corruption is the Culture of the Yorubas, the only way to minimize these their bad behaviours is only to genetically modify them.
Yorubas and Corruption are inseparable
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by mabell: 2:41pm On May 29, 2011
What a life!!!

Buratai Commends Arase On The Arrest Of The Killers Of Colonel Samaila Inuwa / Ngige Meets With NUPENG Leaders To Reverse Strike (Photos ) / Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71