Stats: 3,195,410 members, 7,958,191 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA (13210 Views)

Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office / Dimeji Bankole And Gbemi Saraki Having An Affair! (2) (3) (4)

Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Nobody: 2:32am On May 29, 2011
Donlittle:

as you can see, am not trying to be funny, am onl saying the truth,
90 percents of nigerians already said no nigerian politician is good even the so called GEJ, why should i be different isnt that wat nigerians like
settling for the so called less? undecided

We all know "Fresh air" is symbolically related to GEJ.

GEJ is doing rubbish in Nigeria, but that does not mean to blame him when pigs fly.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Ibime(m): 2:38am On May 29, 2011
^^^Since the EFCC is a body which has been historically designed to act out the whims of the President, the buck stops at the Presidents door whenever his political allies engage in daylight robbery.

If you think Bankole's thievery is of humoungous proportions, wait till posterity reveals the amount of loot GEJ has and will pilfer from the treasury.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Nobody: 2:39am On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

We all know "Fresh air" is symbolically related to GEJ.  

GEJ is doing rubbish in Nigeria, but that does not mean to blame him when His pigs fly.
since he is symbolically related to fresh air, i dnt think he is technically related to fresh air sa
oh i dont know if he is doing rubbish, but the way am seeing money fly frm the gej and pdp cabinet is enough to tell me fresh air is really happening,
i will like to be a member of that cabinet, and just embezzle money, since nobody holy pass now, since we al have our weakness, and nigerians knw it, but like forgiving, so i guess if i embezzle they are suppose to forgive me now, or wont u embezzle ni??
lol who m i to blame, when his pig flys, se no be the person wey they hold am??  grin grin grin grin
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by vislabraye(m): 2:39am On May 29, 2011
1 billion dolars is way way huge. He's a stealing machine. Such people should be tied to a stake and burnt alive.

I don't think its in naira because ordinary local government chairman can get more than that. The present speaker earns 88 million naira every month as salary, that excludes other pecks.
God forbid, our leaders have no conscience. Let GEJ not sit down and allow these things to continue. . .
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Nobody: 2:46am On May 29, 2011
@ ibime

^^^ hmmm

Until we're sure that GEJ is anyone significantly connected to this atrocious crime (can we ever be sure?), then we should not concluded so quickly.

"wait till " kini? The way GEJ is throwing money around nko? Well Nigerians deserved it, una voted for him lipsrsealed

Donlittle:

since he is symbolically related to fresh air, i dnt think he is technically related to fresh air sa
oh i dont know if he is doing rubbish, but the way am seeing money fly frm the gej and pdp cabinet is enough to tell me fresh air is really happening,
i will like to be a member of that cabinet, and just embezzle money, since nobody holy pass now, since we al have our weakness, and nigerians knw it, but like forgiving, so i guess if i embezzle they are suppose to forgive me now, or wont u embezzle ni??
lol who m i to blame, when his pig flys, se no be the person wey they hold am??  grin grin grin grin

Na real wa!!

You sef wan steal? lipsrsealed

See as you dey shine teeth as if you be undercover agent wey don steal your own already.

vislabraye:

1 billion dolars is way way huge. He's a stealing machine. Such people should be tied to a stake and burnt alive.

I don't think its in naira because ordinary local government chairman can get more than that. The present speaker earns 88 million naira every month as salary, that excludes other pecks.
God forbid, our leaders have no conscience. Let GEJ not sit down and allow these things to continue. . .

Abeg, let us get our money back before we burn him.

Something tells me that if the money is returned, it'll go back inside the back pockets of EFCC members.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Nobody: 2:49am On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Na real wa!!

You sef wan steal? lipsrsealed

See as you dey shine teeth as if you be undercover agent wey don steal your own already.

ALL MY UNCLE DEY DIP HAND FOR MONEY, WHY PIKIN NO GO DIP HAND, U THINK SAY THIS SWEATER WEY I DEY WEAR NEVER TIRE MI, I WAN GO HARVARD NA,
steal ke?? me i never steal o, but i fit to steal later se,
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Nobody: 2:51am On May 29, 2011
Donlittle:

ALL MY UNCLE DEY DIP HAND FOR MONEY, WHY PIKIN NO GO DIP HAND, U THINK SAY THIS SWEATER WEY I DEY WEAR NEVER TIRE MI, I WAN GO HARVARD NA,
steal ke?? me i never steal o, but i fit to steal later se,

Ok, no problem. Go and steal, you hear.
Na you we go use as first genuine pig, we go burn you for stake. Na me go pour the first kerosine.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Nobody: 2:52am On May 29, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

Ok, no problem. Go and steal, you hear.
Na you we go use as first genuine pig, we go burn you for stake. Na me go pour the first kerosine.
wetin na? u no nice o, u knw the witch wey talk say GEJ go win??
i swear, dem dash me odaechi, notting they happey
if u try am ehn, ur hand go freeze o
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Nobody: 2:56am On May 29, 2011
Donlittle:

wetin na? u no nice o, u knw the witch wey talk say GEJ go win??
i swear, dem dash me odaechi, notting they happey
if u try am ehn, your hand go freeze o

On a serious note, I sincerely hope you're joking. But then its better not to joke with Nigerian men when it comes to looting. cheii!!

You ppl are heartless o. Millions of women and pikins dey suffer, una dey build banks for oversea.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by toluxa1(m): 3:10am On May 29, 2011
Its all in his name - BANK - OLE!!! Thats why he was not to disturbed when he lost the election.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by kenx1(m): 3:15am On May 29, 2011
I have always stated that the DEATH PENALTY should be placed on any corrupt officials as practised in China, these pple should be killed----they should be killed---they should be killed---they should be killed---they should be killed---they should be killed---they should be killed---they should be killed---they should be killed---they should be killed
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by igboboy1(m): 3:49am On May 29, 2011
seanet02:

So according to your bushy brain PDP could have ordered sahara reporters not to disclose this. Very dumb reasoning. The fact is PDP stinks of corruption.

ok Since u are quick to point fingers at pdp cos Bankole is a member of pdp then i guess it is right to point fingers at Yoruba and say that Yorubas steal a lot afterall Bankole and obj are one of you undecided

Be objective and point fingers at the individual cos if u want to blame pdp then collective pointings gets larger than the pdp, we should look at his region, his ethnicity his religion etc geez
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Binutiri(m): 3:57am On May 29, 2011
with this money i will build unforgetable state in Nigeria, With the help of chinese construction companies and Factories.
.This is too much,
Ogun state as an example.
20 local governments.
Each local  government with a sound  Direct Administrative supervision daily reports and weekly supervision to avoid fraud or mismanagements headed by me myself liason with EFCC to detect and prosecute fraudsters.All reports shall be investigated weekly there is no carry over projects no projects no Money.
BY direct Labour .
Hospital for Each ward in a local goverments with maintainance body monitored and not controll by the people living in the area A reasonable consultant fee shall be levied to maintain it fees varies and Tablets should be subsidizes by local governments.
.tarring of roads for Rural dwellers with maintainance body monitored  by the people living in that street and the farmers in the communities.
(Pipe borne water) Traditional well water for the Rural dwellers with maintainance body headed by local chiefs and the people in the communities a token shall be levied to maintain it like 100 naira per househood every 2months.
Tractors for the Rural dwellers with maintainance body set up by supplying companies headed by the Farmers  themselves fees shall be levied for usage to maintain it.
Fraud will be minimise by this controll and it now left for all these people that owns this property to look on for it destruction.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by aljharem3: 3:59am On May 29, 2011
igbo boy:

ok Since u are quick to point fingers at pdp cos Bankole is a member of pdp then i guess it is right to point fingers at Yoruba and say that Yorubas steal a lot afterall Bankole and obj are one of you undecided

Be objective and point fingers at the individual cos if u want to blame pdp then collective pointings gets larger than the pdp, we should look at his region, his ethnicity his religion etc geez

very stu.pid way of reasoning

i mean u tried correcting him but bigotry got the better part of u
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by igboboy1(m): 4:03am On May 29, 2011
alj_harem:

very stu.pid way of reasoning

i mean u tried correcting him but bigotry got the better part of u

As an almajiri I am 100% sure reading is not your strong point, ask someone to read it for you and understand the sarcastic argument i was making, illiterate
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by aljharem3: 4:07am On May 29, 2011
igbo boy:

As an almajiri I am 100% sure reading is not your strong point, ask someone to read it for you and understand the sarcastic argument i was making, illiterate

i know u were making a sarcastic analogy but as i said, that is a very stu.pid way of presenting sarcasm
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by igboboy1(m): 4:16am On May 29, 2011
alj_harem:

i know u were making a sarcastic analogy but as i said, that is a very stu.pid way of presenting sarcasm

Nna get off my d.!.c.k. dont you have some infidels to kill or what?
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by aljharem3: 4:17am On May 29, 2011
igbo boy:

Nna get off my d.!.c.k. dont you have some infidels to kill or what?

can u imagaine angry
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by MeGaStReEt: 4:17am On May 29, 2011
See money!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by igboboy1(m): 4:19am On May 29, 2011
alj_harem:

can u imagaine angry

imagine gini? deny that u were not part of the killing spree that occured when CPC lost!!! dont even try, dont worry now the U.S got thos flash drives from Osama i am sure its only a matter of time before your name shows up as amoing his couriers in Nigeria tongue
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by alex101(m): 4:24am On May 29, 2011
yorobos will steal this dungeon called nigeria into disintegration.

I hope fools like edwin clark can explain to his Ijaw people why they are being sucked dry in the toilet called nigeria.

Well, my yorobo people, I pray amd wish you guys more "looting power" to your elbow. cool
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by igboboy1(m): 4:26am On May 29, 2011
alex101:

yorobos will steal this dungeon called nigeria into disintegration.

I hope fools like edwin clark can explain to his Ijaw people why they are being sucked dry in the toilet called nigeria.

Well, my yorobo people, I pray amd wish you guys more "looting power" to your elbow. cool

the bolded Kinda rhymes cheesy
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by jmaine: 4:33am On May 29, 2011
TRIBALISM ON THE THREAD IS BREWING . . . NOT SURPRISING
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by igboboy1(m): 4:39am On May 29, 2011
jmaine:

TRIBALISM ON THE THREAD IS BREWING . . . NOT SURPRISING

Well berra join the band wagon, who do you think you are playing "holier than thou"?
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by aljharem3: 4:42am On May 29, 2011
this igbo people are very tribalistic, smh

already, the thread has been derailed by the igbo gang on nl
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by alex101(m): 4:47am On May 29, 2011
igbo boy:

the bolded Kinda rhymes  cheesy

grin My broda I tire for these yorobo people and their ability to endlessly loot the treasury. No wonder all their leaders are all ex-cons undecided
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by igboboy1(m): 4:48am On May 29, 2011
alj_harem:

this igbo people are very tribalistic, smh

already, the thread has been derailed by the igbo gang on nl

u jus dey notice? u neva see something yet.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by ziccoit: 5:19am On May 29, 2011
I don't doubt this news, the source and I am not surprised. No crime these people in PDP are not capable of.

For the doubters of the news source simply because GEJ's name feature prominently, you must be stweeepid.

For doubters without sentiments, I congratulate you for remaining who you are no matter the situation. Just understand that behind every rumour there must be some elements of truth.

The bigots, you must know whatever the origin of a looter the life of all Nigerians and generations yet unborn is being mortgaged.
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by KnowAll(m): 6:23am On May 29, 2011
[size=16pt]I await the day when a young officer would do a " NZEOGWU" in Nigeria but this time they would finish the "job". That is all 450 members of the House of Corruption called the "reps", the 109 "Senators" and all "Governors"[/size]([size=16pt]with reservation for the good ones like Fashola[/size]) [size=16pt]would be bludgeoned to death. How can one man steal $1 billion dollars and we say we have a funtional nation.

Look at what the Kenyans are building with just $330 million dollars- 10 Lane Motorway from Nairobi to Thika just like from Lagos- Badagry, meanwhile in Naija the Abuja - Lokoja road which is a dual carriage road has not been completed since the contract was awarded almost 7 years ago. Haba!!!!! undecided[/size]

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=917216&page=9
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by 1stestees(m): 7:01am On May 29, 2011
, gooluck to u, gookluck to u, goodluck to all of u, . . . . Yeye people, u had d best choice to vote out corruption but u allowed d politicians to trick u wt ethnic and religious sentiments then.
Shebi na ur brother, and u must vote for ram, abi na rulership na hausaman birthright? No be so so sentiments dem take deceive u guys, i put it to u dt dy are much wiser dn u, for dm, power is investment, serious investment, now u call on Jonah to step in? Thief dey catch theif? I can c u av nt 'wisened up'. D painful thing is dt, its our future and dt of our children dt dy are stealing away.
I am nt sorry for ds of u who were fooled into vottin dm sha, southerner must do it, xtain must do it, bla bla bla, who cares, let d tested &trusted do it.
u were indeed fooled, ode gbogbo.[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by tjbash(m): 7:18am On May 29, 2011
Let there be adequate sanctions for criminal activities like this and u will see our so called selfish leaders will sit up. Sanctions like; If bankole is found guilty of the allegation no story he should be killed. You will see the next speaker will not dare steal a kobo (Asian tigers success)
Re: Efcc Discovers $1 Billion In Bankole's Proxy Account In UBA by Johndoe100(m): 7:34am On May 29, 2011
I thought all you who are against GEJ, put your hate to the electorate and lost?

We won, just in case you don't understand what that means it means that no on other than on Nairaland CARES about the crap you spout.

Allow the new breeze to sweep through the country, that is what the electorate wanted,

It is getting boring reading all these sour grape filled posts. From the madmen dreaming of a buhari coup through the ones posting video of buhari taking oaths of office, this place is turning into a home for nut cases.

Chevron Report That An Oil Rig Caught Fire Near Niger Delta / 2018 Electoral Bill: Can The National Assembly Override The President Assent? / President Buhari, United Nations Condemn Killing Of Aid Workers By ISWAP

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57