Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi (43848 Views)

Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by symbianDON(m): 6:40am On Sep 29, 2021
DesChyko:
The link posted there.. Hmmm.. angry
la click, la bend grin
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by kodemann: 6:43am On Sep 29, 2021
IS THIS ONE MAD NI? ARE YOU MAD SIR?

What is the difference between thief and criminal? WHat is annoying is that upon his release he will come back to Nigeria and still become a celebrity.

May God also punish the journalist who even went to interview him, for granting him a loud voice to speak and still influence people from jail. Stupid Invictus.
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Skillsnigeria: 6:48am On Sep 29, 2021
Noted
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Valkrie: 6:51am On Sep 29, 2021
Is there anything like a good thief...?
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Elhabeeb1(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Abeg who try click the link?
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Neddyogu(m): 6:54am On Sep 29, 2021
It's like they're not doing hard labor in that oyibo prison. Make Dem give an floor to scrub everyday make I see where he go get strength to voice rubbish. Nonsense and AbbaKyari
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2021
DesChyko:
The link posted there.. Hmmm.. angry
Set up
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by fxkay1: 6:57am On Sep 29, 2021
Still a Theif
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by ofiko123(m): 6:57am On Sep 29, 2021
May God bless and save us..
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by oyeb15: 7:00am On Sep 29, 2021
He's better than that fat pig who likes to show off on social media.

That's why Igbo people still get sence pass Yoruba people when it comes to money handling.

2 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Dshocker(m): 7:00am On Sep 29, 2021
This motivational speaker still dey talk
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by kingsceedon(m): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2021
TUANKU:

Who interviewed him? All i see is "he said this" "he said that".
And the link you posted is that a weaponized link (malware) or a click bait?

Hahahahaha Nairaland doing everything to survive this days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by nanakgh(m): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2021
Guess there’s no honor among thieves, huh
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Saintfrancis82(m): 7:03am On Sep 29, 2021
Pot is calling kitty black
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by GeneralPula: 7:05am On Sep 29, 2021
E be things..

But hushpuppi make money pass ham nah..
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Blakpot: 7:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Interesting.
Guy has no regrets. If he leaves jail, he would continue.
Its interesting how fraudsters just like thieves use altruism as justification for their actions, to sugar coat their dirty acts.
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by ruggedtimi(m): 7:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Investus the loader

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by ALABACONNECT(m): 7:09am On Sep 29, 2021
grin grin

For your brand new and uk used smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by jaxxy(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2021
Nothing insulting there. U both stole or are u trying to justify ur fraud? undecided
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by denjjy(m): 7:10am On Sep 29, 2021
Take it or leave it, this is just the simple truth. He never bought the latest rolce Royce, Benz or the latest fashion designer, he was dedicated to philanthropy rather than ostentation and excessiveness, he used the proceeds from his fraud to transform many lives. In as much as I'm not in support of fraud or any illegality whatsoever, it's good to benefit people with whatever you can offer in life, if you must be a fraudster, try to be remembered as the fraudster that took people out of the dirt and transformed lives

5 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by DesChyko: 7:12am On Sep 29, 2021
ANDREW91:

Set up

I swear grin
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2021
Lol. they are both the same
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by muller101(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
post=106268718:

What a shameless swine and a pig.
A case of a kettle calling a pot black.
A devil saying Lucifer is more badd ass than him!
Both of you will rot in prison las las.

You will see their online fraudsters coming to support them now, if they haven't started already.
Wasted generations.
Tueh!
The fraud y'all commit now (duping hardworking people of their hard earned money, causing many people to commit suicide as you wipe off their accounts, destroying many homes) will seek y'all out.
Y'all can never have peace for all your crimes.
Y'all thieves can continue to hide behind politics to abuse ya mothers.
But some of us here will always hit your fraudulent and empty brains with the undiluted truth.

Dem MANNA, AKA da truth in da building.

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.......

If the truth wanna kill them, let them dieeee!!!

[/s]

4 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by muller101(m): 7:14am On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
post=106268719:

Make dog chop that mouth wey u take talk about empowerment.
Have you empowered the less fortunate in your father's compound before talking about Nigeria?
Empowerment kee u dia for d prison wey u dey.

Fraudsters soiling the name of our darling nation out there.
They have all the opportunities to live a good life and make money in a legit way, but nah, fraud, crimes and drug peddling is engraved forever on their foreheads.
Animalistic Fraudsters everywhere.
And these 2 criminals are still role models to some online miscreants, pathetic!

If the truth wanna kill them, let them dieeee!!!

On a lighter note,
This thread should be under the joke section wink

Modify :

So Punch Newspaper is now a weaponized/malware click bait?
Same link we clicked on that took us straight to Punch Newspaper website. (Screenshots attached below....)
And as usual, your ilks have started liking and sharing your lies/confusion without verifying by themselves.
They just see someone posting false trash, and they believe it instanta!
Keep on supporting fraudsters.
No wonder you were typing trash earlier, now we know!
As Prophet Phyno talk, dem no dey telli person.
Kontinue!
It's all a matter of time.
Shaking our heads!!
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by chloedogie(m): 7:19am On Sep 29, 2021
datola:
What's the difference between 5 and 6

1 is the difference between 5 and 6. Mind you that 1 could have a suffix of thousand, million, billion or trillion.
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by bizzibodi(m): 7:21am On Sep 29, 2021
Hmmmm!I think i am going to write a best seller title:THE AUDACITY OF A FRAUDSTER.
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by jubrilELsudan: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2021
AKWUZU SARS FALL INSIDE HIS ANUS.

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by ivolt: 7:24am On Sep 29, 2021
TUANKU:

Who interviewed him? All i see is "he said this" "he said that".
And the link you posted is that a weaponized link (malware) or a click bait?
In attempt to sound smart, you made no sense.
That link is as legitimate as they come.

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Stanweezy(m): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2021
So fraud get "class" now

The one that show off on social media and the one that empowers the less privilege
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:25am On Sep 29, 2021
Many politicians in Nigeria are thieves. They will never admit the amount of millions and billions they stole while in office and our Lawless judiciary rule in their favour when they get arrested but they don't like the style of petty thieves who stole a small amount and because of that they ensure they jail them
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by illitracy: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2021
This scam interview is aimed at advertising and luring new scammers to the website veinz.to

So they can be milked.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

General Buhari With Governor Oshiomole At His Wedding (PHOTO) / Fani-Kayode Writes On The ''Killing Of 105 Soldiers By Boko Haram'' / 'Obidients Wey No Wise Dey Hold Flags For Oshodi, Ones Wey Wise Dey Enter Jets'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.