Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi (43844 Views)

Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by omooba969(m): 8:24am On Sep 29, 2021
denjjy:
Take it or leave it, this is just the simple truth. He never bought the latest rolce Royce, Benz or the latest fashion designer, he was dedicated to philanthropy rather than ostentation and excessiveness, he used the proceeds from his fraud to transform many lives. In as much as I'm not in support of fraud or any illegality whatsoever, it's good to benefit people with whatever you can offer in life, if you must be a fraudster, try to be remembered as the fraudster that took people out of the dirt and transformed lives

You're not in support of fraud of any illegality but you don't have any problems using the proceeds of fraud and illegality to transform lives....chai Nigerians! grin

Maybe it would be ok to clear out your bank account or life savings when you retire and use the money to put smiles on the face of my community people. wink
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2021
Jimalicoco:
Hmmm
na real hmmm. An just ,cornfused
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 29, 2021
Herd mentality. Demonise anything Igbo. Nairaland grooves with bills in their account.
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Tomek09(m): 8:29am On Sep 29, 2021
It's actually true. Invictus transformed lives in many positive ways far better than Hushpuppi.

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by amstamon: 8:29am On Sep 29, 2021
Valkrie:
Is there anything like a good thief...?
Yes! Robin Hood grin grin
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Olam09(m): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2021
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by omooba969(m): 8:42am On Sep 29, 2021
amstamon:

Yes! Robin Hood grin grin

Do you have an idea those Robin Hood stole from and the impact of his heinous activities on the populace?
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by omooba969(m): 8:43am On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
Tomek09:
It's actually true. Invictus transformed lives in many positive ways far better than Hushpuppi.
[/s]

Invictus Obi is a convicted criminal/fraudster.
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Fuckthamods: 8:45am On Sep 29, 2021
datola:
What's the difference between 5 and 6
1 undecided

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by TUANKU(m): 8:47am On Sep 29, 2021
ivolt:

In attempt to sound smart, you made no sense.
That link is as legitimate as they come.
Weaponized links appear as legitimate as they come you donkey.
I'm smarter than you.
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by chatinent: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2021
Osibanjo calling Buhari bad.
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by SarkinYarki: 8:56am On Sep 29, 2021
Commentor:
Thief no like thief style.

cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by hustla(m): 9:01am On Sep 29, 2021
All the post is doing is pointing people to that useless scam link
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by dapolaw(m): 9:11am On Sep 29, 2021
Am I the only one that clicked on that link?

But here is my observation, if not that you are lazy.... Why will I buy a login details for $150 to withdraw $200?

Why will I buy a login details for $18,000 to withdraw $30,000.

If I have that $18,000, there are legit business that I can do that will turn that into $100,000 in a year or two
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by vickydevoka(m): 9:16am On Sep 29, 2021
TUANKU:

Who interviewed him? All i see is "he said this" "he said that".
And the link you posted is that a weaponized link (malware) or a click bait?
Exactly. Na format

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by seanjy4konji: 9:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Useless bloggers...]

You out of fake news again??who interviewed him from jaol

Useless people.
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by TUANKU(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2021
vickydevoka:

Exactly. Na format
A noob's format cheesy

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Kilotat: 9:20am On Sep 29, 2021
Igbo Fraudster hate Yoruba Fraudster,
This Language no dey ever like each other?
Useless people
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by adonaimart(m): 9:21am On Sep 29, 2021
Yes na, tiff dem de get level
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by StPete: 9:26am On Sep 29, 2021
omooba969:

[s]Lol cheesy when people hear of Robbin Hood one thing comes to mind, robber or thief.

Guy, you're morally bankrupt and I don't blame you.[/s]

Sense is far from you. I just lost 2 brain cells arguing with someone I thought had a brain in his cranium. How wrong I was
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Deepfeel(m): 9:40am On Sep 29, 2021
True
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by tnerro1(m): 9:44am On Sep 29, 2021
This one funny die grin grin grin
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by omooba969(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2021
StPete:

Sense is far from you. I just lost 2 brain cells arguing with someone I thought had a brain in his cranium. How wrong I was

You appear to be crass and irredeemable...sorry I can't help you. smiley
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by femi4: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2021
Bola146:
Organized thief is different from uneducated thief
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by persius555(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2021
Thieves with pride. I dont blame their lot. Their likes are in power and go about with state backed police protection.
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by BluntCrazeMan: 10:01am On Sep 29, 2021
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Snitch24(m): 10:07am On Sep 29, 2021
https://www.vionz.to/
This is the only reasonable thing I grab
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by GetMeRight: 10:07am On Sep 29, 2021
reidkrugger:
Why? Both of u are scammers. Or maybe because you are probably bigger and more organized than him. I get your point though but don't see d difference.
Meanwhile... We Don wake

I would rather even go with Hushpuppi because one was stealing from organisation who have more than enough while the other one was stealing from the people who live from hands to mouths in the name of investment doubling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Zainab, Buba Galadima Daughter Works For The Presidency (Photos) / Governor Seyi Makinde Shares His Family Pyjamas Christmas Photo / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.