Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi (43834 Views)

Abba Kyari Sent His Photos To Hushpuppi - FBI (Pictures) / Abike Dabiri React To Hushpuppi's Arrest, Slams Him For Showing Off His Wealth / Invictus Obi: Nigerians Drag Forbes, Atiku, Others For Promoting Fraudster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Newton85: 7:28am On Sep 29, 2021
Who did he grant this interview? Where and when. I call bulcrap! Fake news as usual. And what's with this site veinz.to that was expertly input into the so-called "interview"?

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by EndBuhariNow(m): 7:28am On Sep 29, 2021
Baba please introduce me to this ur friend let me continue where you stopped... all die nah die
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by SunTzu123(m): 7:30am On Sep 29, 2021
Commentor:
Thief no like thief style.

Local man is sipping agbo! And looking at them two!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by omooba969(m): 7:32am On Sep 29, 2021
StPete:
No matter how bad we try to paint Invictus, he still made a positive impact in society even if the wealth was ill gotten. With the number of Yahoo boys currently plaguing Nigeria, if we have just 1/10th of them doing with their monies what Invictus did, we will definitely have moved forward in this country. On the contrary, 99.9% of Yahoo boys are no different from Hushpuppi, always eager to oppress and show off.

Tueh...I spit on your generations Yahoo boys

@bolded made me LOL ! cheesy I still wonder how some of you people reason.

Did you mean 'Thief by night, philanthropist by day' and that would move your kind of country forward.... hahahaha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by West2019(m): 7:35am On Sep 29, 2021
how can i get the website
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by StPete: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2021
omooba969:

@bolded made me LOL ! cheesy I still wonder how some of you people reason.

Did you mean 'Thief by night, philanthropist by day' and that would move your kind of country forward.... hahahaha cheesy

Still doesn't matter. After all, that was what made Robbin Hood famous, ain't it?

2 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Timblogga: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2021
Whoever engineered this content sha, either FBI a wants to use that link as set up, or someone wants to scam upcoming gees.

2 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by omooba969(m): 7:39am On Sep 29, 2021
oyeb15:
He's better than that fat pig who likes to show off on social media.

That's why Igbo people still get sence pass Yoruba people when it comes to money handling.

Like the show of shame at Oba (Obi Cubana's mum's funeral). grin

Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by omooba969(m): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2021
StPete:

Still doesn't matter. After all, that was what made Robbin Hood famous, ain't it?

Lol cheesy when people hear of Robbin Hood one thing comes to mind, robber or thief.

Guy, you're morally bankrupt and I don't blame you.

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by J2381: 7:42am On Sep 29, 2021
So I guess we should start calling you, Robin Hood Obi, instead of Invictus Obi. Lol.
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Freezby2020: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2021
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Teespice(f): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2021
Robin Hood indeed.

No matter how you try to glamorize your actions, it is what it is....you are a fraudster.

If only you know the pressure you put on people with that your aspire to inspire nonsense.

You and hush bingo are in the same category.
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Bunmhi(f): 7:45am On Sep 29, 2021
At the end of the day you both are mumu grin
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by redroom: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2021
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by alphaNomega: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2021
datola:
What's the difference between 5 and 6
Someone was not paying attention during mathematics in primary school

Let me help you

The difference is 1
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Dididrumz(m): 7:51am On Sep 29, 2021
mrkels:
Mods ? This is a paid link to that site . That site would defraud all the aspiring young fraudsters!!! How did this enter front page Mods take this down as it is a scam and trust me invictus never used that website

Maybe Nairaland mods want to cash out from this one too because I don't see why this thrash got to front page.

That link is a trap.
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by OBALOLA55(m): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2021
post=106268718:

What a shameless swine and a pig.
A case of a kettle calling a pot black.
A devil saying Lucifer is more badd ass than him!
Both of you will rot in prison las las.

You will see their online fraudsters coming to support them now, if they haven't started already.
Wasted generations.
Tueh!
The fraud y'all commit now (duping hardworking people of their hard earned money, causing many people to commit suicide as you wipe off their accounts, destroying many homes) will seek y'all out.
Y'all can never have peace for all your crimes.
Y'all thieves can continue to hide behind politics to abuse ya mothers.
But some of us here will always hit your fraudulent and empty brains with the undiluted truth.

Dem MANNA, AKA da truth in da building.

Truth is not bitter, just that people are bitter to the truth.......

If the truth wanna kill them, let them dieeee!!!

HYPOCRITEangry

2 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Nobody: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2021
TUANKU:

Who interviewed him? All i see is "he said this" "he said that".
And the link you posted is that a weaponized link (malware) or a click bait?
Nairaland MODS grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Nmezor(f): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2021
Quite hilarious, wonders shall Neva cease oo
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Ihekaoha: 8:02am On Sep 29, 2021
Two handsome men.....

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by dharamanil(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2021
The new tactic of defrauding your fellow hustlers. Don't click on that link.
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by slimfairboy(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2021
grin In other words, was he "Robin the Hood" or he was "robbing the hood*? undecided
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by bewla(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2021
Commentor:
Thief no like thief style.
one na osunbo the other na Ani

Who robbed the rich and give to the loor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by amstamon: 8:14am On Sep 29, 2021
post=106268719:

Make dog chop that mouth wey u take talk about empowerment.
Have you empowered the less fortunate in your father's compound before talking about Nigeria?
Empowerment kee u dia for d prison wey u dey.

Fraudsters soiling the name of our darling nation out there.
They have all the opportunities to live a good life and make money in a legit way, but nah, fraud, crimes and drug peddling is engraved forever on their foreheads.
Animalistic Fraudsters everywhere.
And these 2 criminals are still role models to some online miscreants, pathetic!

On a lighter note,
This thread should be under the joke section wink

Modify :

So Punch Newspaper is now a weaponized/malware click bait?
Same link we clicked on that took us straight to Punch Newspaper website. (Screenshots attached below....)
And as usual, your ilks have started liking and sharing your lies/confusion without verifying by themselves.
They just see someone posting false trash, and they believe it instanta!
Keep on supporting fraudsters.
No wonder you were typing trash earlier, now we know!
As Prophet Phyno talk, dem no dey telli person.
Kontinue!
It's all a matter of time.
Shaking our heads!!
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by amstamon: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2021
post=106268719:

Have you empowered the less fortunate in your father's compound before talking about Nigeria?

They have all the opportunities to live a good life and make money in a legit way, but nah, fraud, crimes and drug peddling is engraved forever on their foreheads.
And these 2 criminals are still role models to some online miscreants, pathetic!

On a lighter note,

Modify :

Same link we clicked on that took us straight to Punch Newspaper website. (Screenshots attached below....)
And as usual, your ilks have started liking and sharing your lies/confusion without verifying by themselves.
Kontinue!
Shaking our heads!!
Baba, try to dey comprehend before you comment na. He's talking about the www.vionz.to on the writeups, not punch. Don't be too quick to trow jibes, atleast try to dey read and understand before commenting irrespective of who the moniker is, a friend or a foe
Cheers

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by amstamon: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2021
post=106268719:

On a lighter note,

Modify :

Kontinue!
Shaking our heads!!
Baba, try to dey comprehend before you comment na. He's talking about the www.vionz.to link on the writeups, not punch. Don't be too quick to trow jibes, atleast try to dey read and understand before commenting irrespective of who the moniker is, a friend or a foe
Cheers
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Angrygoat: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2021
Fake news, I visited the site and its a poorly scripted fake site,hack my foot. U wan use that one lure greedy boys abi. Ole. U want to sell ba nk logins for 8k and na 64k deu inside,very dumb site. Anyone who falls for this scam na mumu. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Agugbadin: 8:20am On Sep 29, 2021
Anambra born criminal still has the mouth to talk even when it was clear that you and Huspupi committed the same cyber crime. Tufiakwa.
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2021
denjjy:
Take it or leave it, this is just the simple truth. He never bought the latest rolce Royce, Benz or the latest fashion designer, he was dedicated to philanthropy rather than ostentation and excessiveness, he used the proceeds from his fraud to transform many lives. In as much as I'm not in support of fraud or any illegality whatsoever, it's good to benefit people with whatever you can offer in life, if you must be a fraudster, try to be remembered as the fraudster that took people out of the dirt and transformed lives

Hmmm. Double digit IQ
Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by amstamon: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2021
datola:
What's the difference between 5 and 6
One is an odd number, while the other is an even number.
grin

1 Like

Re: It’s An Insult Comparing Me To Hushpuppi, Says Jailed Invictus Obi by Tomek09(m): 8:24am On Sep 29, 2021
post=106268719:

On a lighter note,

Modify :

Kontinue!
Shaking our heads!!
You go quote 30 monikers at a go yet you won't ever make sense. Anyways, what happened to ur signature post where you stated what you grill @

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) / Photos Of Crowd Waiting For Atiku For His Rally In Rivers / Pastor Tunde Bakare Pays Buhari Congratulatory Visit In Kaduna.... See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.