Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Us Government To Partner With Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us Government To Partner With Lagos (3139 Views)

My Experience With Lagos State Govts. Flood Helpline / My Bitter Experience With Lagos Police / Consumer Potential: Three Nigerian City Clusters To Compete With Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by cvibe: 12:00pm On May 29, 2011
Surely the USA is not that sympathetic to partner Lagos for free else they would have been sympathetic to create jobs for all the jobless African Americans living in the USA first of all. Something is fishy or there's an hidden intention somewhere.

Looks more like a Trojan horse partnership.

Remember hurricane Katrina that showed how most African Americans were suffering in the USA.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 29, 2011
USA its for their own interest! I thought they said it Ghana they will be collabo with. They had better go to Ghana and leave us alone ooh. We can handle our issue. Soon they will start asking Jona for military base in Naija that how they sleek in.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by EkoIle1: 12:12pm On May 29, 2011
This is really pathetic, I can't believe many people are so mentally challenged and philosophically warped and backward.

God please help Nigeria if this is all we have left as leaders of tomorrow because these lousy thinking people can even lead a dog house with their silly mentality,
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by joecrack(m): 1:22pm On May 29, 2011
@playmode
right on point on this one,
baffles me why the americans are so keen on giving out loans,grants etc apart from oil,they hardly want to invest in africa,see them complaining about deficits yet they doll out millions in loans to egypt and libya.i feel tis their own tactics of making countries forever indebted to them
and you know what they say about debts~a debtor is a slave to his creditor
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by ektbear: 1:24pm On May 29, 2011
Eko Ile:

This is really pathetic, I can't believe many people are so mentally challenged and philosophically warped and backward.

God please help Nigeria if this is all we have left as leaders of tomorrow because these lousy thinking people can even lead a dog house with their silly mentality,  

+1

God forbid that some of these folks ever get into political power. They'd probably have turned down the loan that Lagos got from the World Bank at 5 or 6% and instead borrowed from a Nigerian bank at 23%, out of fear of the white man and the "imperialist" West  grin

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. . .
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by isalegan2: 1:57pm On May 29, 2011
This is a partnership/alliance that I welcome.

Saddam probably thought the same thing.  Then it ended with him in a kangaroo court controlled by the ignoble Americans and hung by his neck in an execution controlled by the CIA, plus any upstanding Iraqi man Abu-Ghraibed for the whole world to see.  What you don't know can kill you.  But do carry on.

Dealing with USA companies probably not as ominous as dealing with their government, but really, they work together when necessary.

playmode:

Ok bro ,think about this for second. Which country on African soil has ever benefited from direct American investments?

Which country on African soil have Americans directly created Jobs for the masses?

The best the US has done on African soil is to offer Green Card lotteries which they use to ship Africans brains away from Africa.

The USA depends on Africa's resources to survive.If all African countries develop like china ,the USA will find it hard to stand on its feet.So the US Government's ultimate Goal is to endure that Africa remain behind the rest of the world so they continue to pillage its resources and continue their economic terrorism against African countries.China already owns too many US bonds so the only way to keep china is  check is to slow down their expansion into Africa.If China gain total control of Africa ,the USA will be in big trouble and may result to war to save its nation.

It is their Africom agenda that they pushing right now to stay ahead of China in Africa.Many countries have rejected the Africom offer ,only Nigeria and a few other countries are toying with idea.

I said a few weeks ago that when the Americans get desperate they will organize a false flag attack on Nigerian soil that will make us Nigerians cry for their help and enable them bring their base in to Nigeria.I wish i could reveal something here to you but unfortunately i can't.Trust me on this Americans partnering will Lagos has nothing to do with development but militarized partnership.Just keep watching ,soon you will catch on to what they are really up to.

[b]I am not Anti -American ,i am Anti-US Government.[/b]It is their Government that i seriously dislike and i am not a Muslim or a religious fanatic ,i just happen to have some very scary information about these people if you were to see it,your heart would run cold.All i am saying is Fashola should be alert and any loans from them is a no no!

Testify, brother!  cool smiley
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by Katsumoto: 2:47pm On May 29, 2011
Chaps, US foreign and economic policy has changed in light of increasing competition from China. From Latin America to Africa and to Asia, the US is seeking to convince nations that it is a better trading partner than China. China's trade with most countries has been rising significantly in the last few years and the US is worried that China will soon supplant it as the number one global trade partner. You better believe it, the US is in the fight of its life. At this point, it can no longer pursue the policies of the past.

If the US is offering something of value to Lagos state, Fashola would be a fool to turn it down based on some preconcieved notions about the US.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by monkeyleg: 2:57pm On May 29, 2011
@Katsumoto,

Exactly my point. The US and UK with time will be forced to changed thier economic stratergy, they are being muscled out by the likes of China and India. Things have changed, and they have not choice but to comply. So this might not be that bad
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 29, 2011
Katsumoto:

Chaps, US foreign and economic policy has changed in light of increasing competition from China. From Latin America to Africa and to Asia, the US is seeking to convince nations that it is a better trading partner than China. China's trade with most countries has been rising significantly in the last few years and the US is worried that China will soon supplant it as the number one global trade partner. You better believe it, the US is in the fight of its life. At this point, it can no longer the policies of the past.

If the US is offering something of value to Lagos state, Fashola would be a fool to turn it down based on some preconcieved notions about the US.

Bros, seeking to convince to other nations is one thing, the desire to continue hoodwink them is another. The willingness to not continue with the policies of the past remains yet to be seen.  In dealing with a country like the US you have to SHINE YOUR EYE. I trust Fashola to put the interest of Lagos first.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by member479760: 3:45pm On May 29, 2011
why lagos and not imo?
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by phantom(m): 4:06pm On May 29, 2011
nakedall:

why lagos and not imo?
you wan fin trouble abi grin
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by EkoIle1: 4:40pm On May 29, 2011
nakedall:

why lagos and not imo?

I don't think they wanna to be kidnapped.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by EkoIle1: 4:42pm On May 29, 2011
ekt_bear:

+1

God forbid that some of these folks ever get into political power. They'd probably have turned down the loan that Lagos got from the World Bank at 5 or 6% and instead borrowed from a Nigerian bank at 23%, out of fear of the white man and the "imperialist" West grin

Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face. . .

Sometimes I wonder if it's just an act and really not a sad display of cluelessness and louse sense of judgement. Very sad I must say.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by EkoIle1: 5:31pm On May 29, 2011
lol @ ibo people going on andon about IGR.

They claim they own Lagos, everything in Abuja is theirs, they are industrious, they best business minds, the smartest people in Nigera, but the so called cradle of ibo civilization can't even generate enough money to provide for their own people and develop their own land. Thats why I laugh and feel sorry for them everytime they run their mouth.

What's there to generate taxes fromanyways? Your delusions and so called ownership of other people's land?

Can your people back home tax your houses in Abuja and Lagos? No.

You are forever paying out of your nose to develop other people's land while yours stagnate back to the stone age.

The idiotic talk about ibo states not generating enough IGR like Lagos state sounds so sad and pathetic, it exposes the level of shallowness and emptiness in their loud mouth and voices, it illumintes their lousy economic and financial state of affairs across ibo land, even the sad level of leadership incompetency.

The same misguided and clueless people bad mouth Alpha Beta in Lagos, well, don't you wish you are competent enough to engage the services of a superior orgernization like Alpha Beta? No, all you do is display bad bele and hate, never anything to advance yourselves.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by cvibe: 6:40pm On May 29, 2011
THE EMPLOYMENT SITUATION USA -- APRIL 2011

Household Survey Data

The number of unemployed persons, at 13.7 million, changed little in
April. The unemployment rate edged up from 8.8 to 9.0 percent over the
month but was 0.8 percentage point lower than in November.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by LagosBoi2(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2011
cvibe:

THE EMPLOYMENT SITUATION USA -- APRIL 2011

Household Survey Data

The number of unemployed persons, at 13.7 million, changed little in
April. The unemployment rate edged up from 8.8 to 9.0 percent over the
month but was 0.8 percentage point lower than in November.

how them dey take count these people self? them never come my getto once.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by Katsumoto: 8:30pm On May 29, 2011
naijababe:

Bros, seeking to convince to other nations is one thing, the desire to continue hoodwink them is another. The willingness to not continue with the policies of the past remains yet to be seen.  In dealing with a country like the US you have to SHINE YOUR EYE. I trust Fashola to put the interest of Lagos first.

But that is the nature of transactions; you have to enter into negotiations seeking what is best for your side. Just as people are complaining about the US, they are starting to complain about the Chinese and the poor standards of workmanship they bring to developmental projects. Some African nations are starting to question Chinese motives and are seeking to reduce their influence.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by ShyOne(f): 8:50pm On May 29, 2011
Playmode KNOWS EXACTLY what he speaks of, you should listen.

I am black american - african american - for most of my life, unbeknowst to myself, I have been raised as a white american in many, many respects. (according to other blacks who know me) - i have spent a great deal of time working for executives, CEOs, CFOs in large corporations as well as in law firms - all white owned - have observed, listened, worked in establishments that have 1 or 2 blacks but hundreds of whites - observe how "white america" and "corporate america" view those unlike themselves.  Educate yourselves - we are to educate ourselves and be aware of prevalent thought processes especially the "ruling thoughts" that govern nations.

For your own protection you should be aware. Your awareness should govern your actions.

Other observations - I notice that when immigrants come to the U.S. - this country favors those with lighter skins and those with darker skins they are known to turn their back on.  I was stunned when I researched the Rwanda cleansing and how the U.S. turns its back and did nothing - yet they knew.  The Haitians they refused to left off the boat and turned them back---the inhabitants that suffered.

The U.S. - keeps most of its own citizens in the dark about its dealings in foreign countries.  The only allies it boasts, supports, shows loyalty to - are Israel and mostly European countries.  That IS NO SECRET.

Most of the U.S. is run by a very small % of its population and that population is white and wealthy - regardless of its current black president.  As we all know - that is a first - black a.zz has been under fire since he took office with every piece of oxygen he consumes - he has to defend his every act - from the trousers he wears, to the bills he signs, to how he sits, walks and talks.

The wealthy in this country the masses look to enrich themselves and give very little back to anyone - that is how the rich stay rich - that is fact.  You will however, run across a few that really care.

My advice would be to MILK IT FOR WHATEVER IT IS WORTH TO YOU.  Each and every single Nigerian should milk it for whatever they can, remain safe, remain soluble and do what you can to gain from whatever association occurs----that marks a wise man.  You can't beat the world, but you can acquire a piece of that pie for yourself and your future generations.

I am one person and I live in the U.S. and am doing what I can to assist myself and those I love as well as others.  God has given you tools to use to protect and enrich yourselves.  Follow that still, small voice and regardless to who or what move into your sphere------you can maintain and grow in leaps and bounds.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 29, 2011
^ Exactly! Ultimately only African can make the best decisions for Africa, what we do should be based on our terms and of mutual benefit.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 29, 2011
@playmode

please can you send that information to my email babatooearly@gmail.com, i would gladly appreciate. https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-677694.0.html#msg8411044
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by manny4life(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2011
Just like someone said, quite a few on here are naive. The only interest here is themseleves, as for someone saying that U.S. finds China as a threat, a threat but not a serious one. U.S. has Europe and Middle East trading partners (the wealthy nations) and even other N.A and S.A nations and you honestly think that Africa (the poorest continet) is all they are after. China and India can grab them while they can because Africans are begining to question the motives of China and their relationship. While I think a Nigeria - U.S. is better than Nigeria - China, Fashola should be care when dealing with them.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by Wallie(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2011
Shy-One, you made some interesting remarks but you lost me with the first few paragraphs. What are you trying to say about being black in America? I wish I have enough time to provide rebuttals to most of your comments.

Generally speaking, what most fail to recognize is that American values and American interests are not always in tandem. There is no question that America has interests in Nigeria.  That interest is being fulfilled and will be fulfilled even if we have a military dictator for government.  What they are trying to do now is to help in other ways outside of their interests and perhaps, instill some American values in Nigeria. What are the American values that I speak of - Freedom, equality, justice etc.

To those saying that the election is flawed – no shit! Saying something is “best” doesn’t mean that it is perfect. It means that among all the elections from the past, this is the best one.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 29, 2011
Wallie:

instill some American values in Nigeria. What are the American values that I speak of - Freedom, equality, justice etc.

like the lady gaga kim kardashian values. values my a
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by Katsumoto: 10:06pm On May 29, 2011
Wallie:

Shy-One, you made some interesting remarks but you lost me with the first few paragraphs. What are you trying to say about being black in America? I wish I have enough time to provide rebuttals to most of your comments.

Generally speaking, what most fail to recognize is that American values and American interests are not always in tandem. There is no question that America has interests in Nigeria.  That interest is being fulfilled and will be fulfilled even if we have a military dictator for government.  What they are trying to do now is to help in other ways outside of their interests and perhaps, instill some American values in Nigeria. What are the American values that I speak of - Freedom, equality, justice etc.

To those saying that the election is flawed – no poo! Saying something is “best” doesn’t mean that it is perfect. It means that among all the elections from the past, this is the best one.

Correct because it is more in American's interest, these days, for certain values to be in place and for people of the third world to have improved living conditions. Poor immigrants are a drain on a rich nations resources. Also criminal gangs that abound amongst poor immigrants tend to affect negatively a rich nations GDP. As Africans will say, 'the pikin wey talk say hin mama no go sleep, hinself no go sleep'.

Secondly, the US and the Western European countries need new markets and consumers as their citizens are heavily indebted and are likely to be heavily taxed for the next 50 years. Hence why it is in their interests for better living conditions and spending power in Africa, Asia and Latin America. The old days of supporting military dictatorships are over.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by ShyOne(f): 10:50pm On May 29, 2011
naijababe:

^ Exactly! Ultimately only African can make the best decisions for Africa, what we do should be based on our terms and of mutual benefit.

Since you know that - how can you influence your leaders and/or all that you know to keep it on a Nigerian "ownership level" as much as possible.  Such as some of the Hawaiian States?  Do it IN THE BEGINNING while outsiders are still coming to Nigeria.  The U.S. before I was born or my forefathers - they put together a constitution that is revered far and wide.

Nigeria before anyone comes in and/or any outside influence that is already resident - should before an outsider(s) "owns too much of Nigerian soil" - Nigerians should pressure their leaders to "never sell their soil and/or certain tangibles" to anyone that isn't Nigerian - you can lease to them but not allow ownership and/or COMPLETE EXHAUSTION of natural resources.

I heard about this with Hawaii and another country that I am trying to recall (I can't recall which) that cannot sell its lands to anyone unless that person is either native born and/or are a citizen - they maintain control of their homeland as much as possible.

They can lease but not own.  Nigeria is in a position - I guess (as I am a foreigner and really do know not) - Nigeria hopefully is still in a position prior to U.S. invasion to do the same - they can create laws to do as much right now to protect their soil for their generations yet to rise.  They can lay groundwork right now and not wait to get exploited beyond repair.

I found out about a year ago from a very, very good friend - 3rd richest man in the state of Indiana who passed away recently - he called me totally enraged because one of our highways was leased to a foreign country and that foreign country now collects the tolls of every single traveler that travels that highway.  They lease the highways - http://lighthousepatriotjournal./2006/07/15/foreign-investors-lease-us-toll-roads/ - ahahahahahah - I am amazed and truly impressed as I knew not that this could occur.  It truly enlightened my thinking.  smh - wow

Our country has become so broken in so many different segments that we are bartering ourselves off to the highest bidders.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by ShyOne(f): 11:03pm On May 29, 2011
Wallie:

To those saying that the election is flawed – no poo! Saying something is “best” doesn’t mean that it is perfect. It means that among all the elections from the past, this is the best one.

Thanks for inquiring - but I am not going down that street today. My experience of being black in America rarely resembles most blacks in America. However, I am aware of the lot in life of many around me----though my video and their video seem miles apart. I just observe alot and though some friends and most neighbors have experiences in America that don't resemble my own---I still am sensitive to and do acknowledge their struggle(s). Back to the topic - please I'm trying to learn to not derail too much of any one thread.

Money, Freedom, Equality, Justice and Capitalism - don't generally go hand in hand - in the quest for one or more to supercede the other - more times than not, causes much friction.

Nigeria should definitely bend and conform to their partiality all frame(s)=requirements of any foreign country to do business in its borders that would be beneficial for Nigeria and its populations.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by Nobody: 12:30am On May 30, 2011
Shy-One:

Since you know that - how can you influence your leaders and/or all that you know to keep it on a Nigerian "ownership level" as much as possible.  Such as some of the Hawaiian States?  Do it IN THE BEGINNING while outsiders are still coming to Nigeria.  The U.S. before I was born or my forefathers - they put together a constitution that is revered far and wide.

Nigeria before anyone comes in and/or any outside influence that is already resident - should before an outsider(s) "owns too much of Nigerian soil" - Nigerians should pressure their leaders to "never sell their soil and/or certain tangibles" to anyone that isn't Nigerian - you can lease to them but not allow ownership and/or COMPLETE EXHAUSTION of natural resources.

I heard about this with Hawaii and another country that I am trying to recall (I can't recall which) that cannot sell its lands to anyone unless that person is either native born and/or are a citizen - they maintain control of their homeland as much as possible.

They can lease but not own.  Nigeria is in a position - I guess (as I am a foreigner and really do know not) - Nigeria hopefully is still in a position prior to U.S. invasion to do the same - they can create laws to do as much right now to protect their soil for their generations yet to rise.  They can lay groundwork right now and not wait to get exploited beyond repair.

I found out about a year ago from a very, very good friend - 3rd richest man in the state of Indiana who passed away recently - he called me totally enraged because one of our highways was leased to a foreign country and that foreign country now collects the tolls of every single traveler that travels that highway.  They lease the highways - http://lighthousepatriotjournal./2006/07/15/foreign-investors-lease-us-toll-roads/ - ahahahahahah - I am amazed and truly impressed as I knew not that this could occur.  It truly enlightened my thinking.  smh - wow

Our country has become so broken in so many different segments that we are bartering ourselves off to the highest bidders.

We don't have leaders in Nigeria. We have vermins, parasites and blood sucking vampires and I guess it's not the fault of foreigners if our own are willing to sell our collective inheritance for a measly bowl of porridge.

However, I refuse to let the powers that be off ever so lightly. Unless someone can explain to me why the foreign oil companies are so opposed to the PIB, or why some eejit at IMF recently recommended that the naira should be devalued.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by Nobody: 11:52am On May 30, 2011
PPl pls americans are not our friends.They have proved throughout the decades that they are enemies to Africa.Nigeria can be great but its not a must that its going to be through america"s help.America is like the devil.They come to steal,kill and plunder the fat of the land.If america is africa"s friend then how come they were the number one supporter of apartheid in south africa.
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by violent(m): 12:21pm On May 30, 2011
Russia, till date, collects billions in dollars from America in economic aids, if going by many people's way/manner of thinking here, the Kremlin ought to be a white house pent house and Dmitry Medvedev ought to be an Obama lap dog!

It matters to the United States whether Russia is a market economy or a command economy. It matters to the United States if Russia is a democracy or an authoritarian regime. It matters to the United States whether Russia seeks to integrate with the Western community of states, or instead seeks to isolate itself from the international community of states.

If Russia has a democratic polity and a market economy, then the US and Russia are less likely to be adversaries and more likely to have relations of mutual benefit. The converse is also true. If Russia does not manage to consolidate democracy or a market economy, but regresses into some other form of political and economic organization, we are likely to have a much more adversarial relationship. Even if Russia is weak, an authoritarian or, even worse, a fascist Russia can do real damage to American national security interests.
Even a weak Russia can veto UN resolutions on Kosovo. Even a weak Russian can send nuclear weapons to Iraq. Even a weak Russia can threaten the Baltic states.

Moral of my story?

The US is not always coming to steal your oil or exploit your rich resources. . .think outside the box and stop making assumptions without knowing the full details of the proposed partnership.

Is it also ironical that although more than half of the world sees the US as a monster of some sort, the country continues to receive the highest number of visa applications globally. . . .talk about hypocritical beings who always say one thing and do another, smh!
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by violent(m): 12:32pm On May 30, 2011
tom28:

PPl pls americans are not our friends.They have proved throughout the decades that they are enemies to Africa.Nigeria can be great but its not a must that its going to be through america"s help.America is like the devil.They come to steal,kill and plunder the fat of the land.If america is africa"s friend then how come they were the number one supporter of apartheid in south africa.

America is not our friend and we called the FBI's to investigate a Bomb attack.

America is not our friend, yet if a bigger fish, let's say Germany or Iran bullies us, we are likely to be counting on Obama's support than any other thing in the world.

America is not our friend, yet they've remained our primary trade partners for decades.

America is not our friend and our countrymen do all sorts of unimaginable things to obtain a visa or green card.

America is not our friend, yet, you can't point to one singular reason why they must be Nigeria's enemy!

again, clearly irrational thoughts from hypocritical fellows who will always say one thing and do another.

What has Nigeria done/contributed to the entire world?
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by Kobojunkie: 12:40pm On May 30, 2011
Katsumoto:

Correct because it is more in American's interest, these days, for certain values to be in place and for people of the third world to have improved living conditions. Poor immigrants are a drain on a rich nations resources. Also criminal gangs that abound amongst poor immigrants tend to affect negatively a rich nations GDP. As Africans will say, 'the pikin wey talk say hin mama no go sleep, hinself no go sleep'.

Secondly, the US and the Western European countries need new markets and consumers as their citizens are heavily indebted and are likely to be heavily taxed for the next 50 years. Hence why it is in their interests for better living conditions and spending power in Africa, Asia and Latin America. The old days of supporting military dictatorships are over.

Watch people gloss over this and continue producing the illogical banter against the West!
Re: Us Government To Partner With Lagos by Wizardofoz: 12:48pm On May 30, 2011
violent:

America is not our friend and we called the FBI's to investigate a Bomb attack.

America is not our friend, yet if a bigger fish, let's say Germany or Iran bullies us, we are likely to be counting on Obama's support than any other thing in the world.

America is not our friend, yet they've remained our primary trade partners for decades.

America is not our friend and our countrymen do all sorts of unimaginable things to obtain a visa or green card.

America is not our friend, yet, you can't point to one singular reason why they must be Nigeria's enemy!

again, clearly irrational thoughts from hypocritical fellows who will always say one thing and do another.

What has Nigeria done/contributed to the entire world?

Very well said. Only reeetards will fail to see the sense in your post.

America and the west should be chased from our lands

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FEC Approves $1.3b For Construction Of Lekki Deep Sea Port / Why Do Whites Love Mandela And Hate Mugabe? / Buhari Is The Next President And Jonathan Is Aware Of That – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.