Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

You Can’t Run Rivers APC Without Me, My Supporters, Abe Dares Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Can’t Run Rivers APC Without Me, My Supporters, Abe Dares Amaechi (482 Views)

Adebayo Shittu Says APC Without Buhari May Face Difficulty In 2023 / ''Buhari Is The Heart And Oxygen Of APC, Without Him They Are Dead'' —Shehu Sani / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can’t Run Rivers APC Without Me, My Supporters, Abe Dares Amaechi by akelicious(m): 5:42am On Sep 29, 2021
The lingering crisis rocking the Rivers State chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) continued yesterday as the for­mer lawmaker representing Rivers South-East Senatorial District at the National Assem­bly, Magnus Abe, said the party cannot function in Rivers State without people like him and his supporters.

Abe, who addressed the APC stakeholders at his coun­try home in Bera community in Gokana Local Government Area of Rivers State, boasted that nobody can wish him away in the party.

“What I came here to do to­day is to say thank you to my people. When they said they wanted to see me, I must come home. I immediately fixed to­day to come so that they will see me and I talk to them. There is nobody in Nigeria; there is no­body in Rivers State who will say there is no APC in Gokana.
“You can also see that be­cause of the love my people have shown; because of the respect you people have given to me, because of the affection that you have for me, it is now clear to the whole of Nigeria, to the whole of Rivers State, that it will be impossible, I repeat the word, impossible to the politics of APC in Rivers State without you and I.

https://www.akelicious.net/you-cant-run-rivers-apc-without-me-my-supporters-abe-dares-amaechi/

Re: You Can’t Run Rivers APC Without Me, My Supporters, Abe Dares Amaechi by Mintum: 5:47am On Sep 29, 2021
Magnus Abe the noisemaker
Re: You Can’t Run Rivers APC Without Me, My Supporters, Abe Dares Amaechi by Praxis758: 5:48am On Sep 29, 2021
We've definitely not see end of supremacy struggle between Amaechi and Abe in Rivers.

Another battleline may be brewing. Nigerian politicians are the only set of people who derive pleasures in repeating their errors hoping to make a difference.

Meanwhile, Wike will pray this ember between Abe and Amaechi keep widening.
Re: You Can’t Run Rivers APC Without Me, My Supporters, Abe Dares Amaechi by Gandollar(f): 6:06am On Sep 29, 2021
Praxis758:
We've definitely not see end of party struggle between Amaechi and Abe in Rivers.

Another battleline may be brewing. Nigerian politicians are the only set of people who derive pleasures in repeating their errors hoping to make a difference.

Meanwhile, Wike will pray this ember between Abe and Amaechi keep widening.
Ember burns.
I would say Amaechi met his match in Magnus. Two very stubborn goats.
Re: You Can’t Run Rivers APC Without Me, My Supporters, Abe Dares Amaechi by Maxymilliano(m): 6:35am On Sep 29, 2021
It is safe to conclude that Magnus Abe and Rotimi Amaechi are both working indirectly for PDP to render the APC permanently incapacitated in Rivers.

Re: You Can’t Run Rivers APC Without Me, My Supporters, Abe Dares Amaechi by Caramia2020(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2021
Their problem
Re: You Can’t Run Rivers APC Without Me, My Supporters, Abe Dares Amaechi by tony0806: 7:21am On Sep 29, 2021
I hear
Re: You Can’t Run Rivers APC Without Me, My Supporters, Abe Dares Amaechi by Faiththatworks(m): 8:13am On Sep 29, 2021
Seriously Mr Rotimi Amaechi should allow Magnus Abe some space in the APC. Magnus Abe has paid his dues in Rivers State,from being a state representative to SSG with Amaechi,and going on to become Senator,I don't understand why Mr Amaechi doesn't want him to be Governor.
Comrade Oshiomole provided a cover for him when he was APC chairman,that's why with all his court cases he wasn't dismissed from the party,if he was a liability I'm sure he would have been expelled from the party a long time ago.
Ameachi should bury his pride and allow Magnus Abe use the APC to advance his ambition of becoming the governor,Gov Wike has been ruling Rivers State and heavens didn't fall,I don't think Magnus will torment Amaechi as much as Gov Wike if he becomes Governor.
God bless Nigeria.......

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: How Do I Contact Bukavu Barracks In Kano?. / Fulanis Targets Adamawa As Sen Aziz Says Muslim Muslim Ticket Is Possible / Nin’ll Make Identity Of Internet Users Known To FG, Says Pantami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.