Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids (46374 Views)

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) / 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by doggedfighter(f): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

Roam where?!!

She and her boyfriend won't escape litigation and even prosecution.

I hope so.

It's so saddening.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Hardgun: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Miracood2:
I trust my Nigerians, the Dog meat would have already been in the stomach of an angry mob
Ogun go don collect hin head
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Hardgun: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2021
Miracood2:
I trust my Nigerians, the Dog meat would have already been in the stomach of an angry mob
Ogun go don collect hin head
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Dlovelymidwife(f): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2021
INVINCIBLECSP1:

I am sorry but your sister deserve this.

She's not a caring mom
I don't think she's not caring but taking a reasonable decision in the face of danger is not easy and that's why I said this woman is strong.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by thorpido(m): 8:18am On Sep 29, 2021
Sad story.
How do you accept to keep a bulldog(in this case a pitbull/bulldog mix) that you are not used to? Worst still she opened the door!
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by lexy2014: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2021
Dlovelymidwife:
shocked So sad. Such a strong and caring mother. May her soul RIP..

I remember a time there was a fire incident in my sister's apartment, she ran out of the house without her baby and was shouting when she got outside for someone to go get her baby for her. Fortunately for her, a neighbor did and baby was fine.

U mean she ran out of d fire without her baby?
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Angelfrost(m): 8:19am On Sep 29, 2021
doggedfighter:

I hope so.

It's so saddening.

Very sad... Such an animal ought to have been properly restrained (neck well cuffed to the wall and the jaws locked as well).

The irresponsible dog owners killed the woman.

1 Like

Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by sammytovic(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2021
HighWITCH:
Good example of a true Saviour, not one saviour we never saw nor can verify, but we were instructed to accept to have died for us.

I thought they said only one White man ever died for others.
Of what value has this post add to your life?
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by jaxxy(m): 8:20am On Sep 29, 2021
Kept a crazy ass dog in the house?
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Enyimbamercedes: 8:22am On Sep 29, 2021
Rickles:
Wait, someone took a bulldog which is already a deadly dog, and now crossbred it with a pitbull undecided

Be specific! The British Bulldogs are actually friendly and quite docile but trust the Americans to do something different with theirs.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Dlovelymidwife(f): 8:23am On Sep 29, 2021
lexy2014:

Yeah. She was scared.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 29, 2021
temitope27:
We need her statue
ask okorocha d kwession
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by doggedfighter(f): 8:25am On Sep 29, 2021
Angelfrost:

Very sad... Such an animal ought to have been properly restrained (neck well cuffed to the wall and the jaws locked as well).

The irresponsible dog owners killed the woman.

My own is what are they even doing with that deadly beast?

They even had to lock it in a bedroom?

Bedroom oo not kennel.

Very depressing news.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Tonnyray: 8:26am On Sep 29, 2021
lexy2014:
That one na slaymama no be mother.
Somebody that should have her dentition rearranged with slaps by the husband when he hears of it.

4 Likes

Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by lexy2014: 8:27am On Sep 29, 2021
Dlovelymidwife:
Yeah. She was scared.

So scared to d point to have saved her life and left her baby in a burning building?
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Stomoney(m): 8:27am On Sep 29, 2021
Baba give room for another to occupy space jare cool we don already see your comment up there
post=106270924:
Mothers are Golden.
What a terrible and sad way to die.

This is one woman who sacrifices her whole life for her children, without any regrets and guilt.
So beautiful, powerful, energetic, selfless person God
Mother is a person with unconditional love.
Her love endures through all.
Nothing can be comparable to her love.
Her children is her life.

The sacrifices of a mother to her child have no one can replace.
Bringing 9 months in the tummy is not easy.
The time that the baby will sick, mother always be there side almost awake in 24 hrs just to make sure they are okay.

That's why being a mother is not that easy, but when we see their smile, all the sacrifices we did will fade and it turns a smile on our face.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Mamijoh(f): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=HighWITCH post=106270929]Good example of a true Saviour, not one saviour we never saw nor can verify, but we were instructed to accept to have died for us.

I thought they said only one White man ever died for others.[/quote mitseeeeeeeeew undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Angelfrost(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2021
doggedfighter:

My own is what are they even doing with that deadly beast?

They even had to lock it in a bedroom?

Bedroom oo not kennel.

Very depressing news.

Some people like taking such risks, living life on the edge... Some can even rear and keep wolves, hyenas, and lions.

If the dog had been properly restrained (mouth sealed and properly chained), this would have been a different story.

1 Like

Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by duality(m): 8:30am On Sep 29, 2021
They will tell you not to be afraid.. or they'll laugh and say fear fear.

Huum it's good to gate dogs.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Mamijoh(f): 8:31am On Sep 29, 2021
HighWITCH:
Good example of a true Saviour, not one saviour we never saw nor can verify, but we were instructed to accept to have died for us.

I thought they said only one White man ever died for others.
did anyone ever told you he/she was forced to accept the Savior your talking about or have you ever been force to accept it? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by chronique(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=Rickles post=106270249]Wait, someone took a bulldog which is already a deadly dog, and now crossbred it with a pitbull undecided[/quote
Some people are just mad. Imagine the combination.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Bunmhi(f): 8:34am On Sep 29, 2021
RIP
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by generalwo(m): 8:35am On Sep 29, 2021
Sadly the dog has to be taken down before it mauls another person.... Once a dog tastes a human's blood, it's difficult to stop the dog from unprovoked attacks on humans especially kids....
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Originalsly: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2021
The Police and the owner need to be sued. The dog had a history of attacking people. From the first attack... the dog had to be put on restrictions. The second attack.... that dog had to be kept away from people .... definitely children... or killed. Most likely... the Police did nothing. The owner had to know the history.... and should've never taken the dog to a home with children. Did he warn the victim not to open the door period?... maybe he did... but knowing women. He is likely to be with manslaughter or something like that .... the owner is responsible for the actions of the dog.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Zubydeangelo(m): 8:39am On Sep 29, 2021
Rickles:
Wait, someone took a bulldog which is already a deadly dog, and now crossbred it with a pitbull undecided
He for kukuma crossbreed am with lion
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Goldenheart002(f): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2021
Come in, e no dey bite..........
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 29, 2021
This one is a mini lion
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by damoceile: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2021
The dog should be put down once and for all
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by buJu234: 8:48am On Sep 29, 2021
This is where the US animal care law is causing problem..

assuming she took a gun and shot the dog dead.. the owner of the dog can sue her..

So most of the times.. during the dog attack they will b petting the dog with softwords.. instead of attacking the dog back with whatever weapons that she can get..

1 Like

Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by kingi777: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2021
[/quote][quote author=Youcallo post=106270904]RIP

Get a professional business or company logo design done for just 3k only and get all the following files of your logo;

1, High quality 3D logo
2, Transparent background logo for watermark
3, Plain logo that can be used for letterhead, business card, Id card etc
4, Pdf copy of your logo.
Call/WhatsApp me via the number on the image below.
The link to my WhatsApp is in my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well / The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) / Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.