Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids (46370 Views)

3-year-old Boy Mauled To Death By Two Pit Bulls In South Africa (graphic Photo) / 77 Years Old Farmer Beaten To Death By His Kangaroo Pet In Australia (Pics) / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Sagefromtheeast: 9:01am On Sep 29, 2021
HighWITCH:
Good example of a true Saviour, not one saviour we never saw nor can verify, but we were instructed to accept to have died for us.

I thought they said only one White man ever died for others.

My friend go and sit down somewhere if you don't have what to say.
We're talking about something serious and you're here spewing trash.
How many people have you ever helped in your miserable life?

It's a faceless forum where every idiot comes to advertise his idiocy.
No be your fault!

1 Like

Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Bigchristo: 9:09am On Sep 29, 2021
ogbiwa:
A 42-year-old woman was mauled to death by a 120lbs dog with a history of violent attacks – after saving the lives of her children.

Amber LaBelle was savaged while shouting for her children to get out of the house, prompting her ex-partner to say “the very last thing she did on this Earth was save the lives of her children”.

LaBelle, from the city of Myrtle Point in Coos County in the US state of Oregon, was killed by an American bulldog and pit bull mix at her home, where she resided with her two daughters, on the morning of 24th September.

Local resident April Shaw said that she heard her friend screaming and rushed over to help, coming across one of the victim’s daughters who yelled to neighbours to call the emergency services.

Shaw added: “It was a pretty bad scene... We had another neighbour holding a dog back, a pretty big dog, and I just ran past the dog and ran straight to Amber. She was unresponsive at the time."

LaBelle was taken to hospital by air ambulance services where she died at around 4am the following morning.

The victim’s close friend Jess Allen said: “She went way too young. I hope for the best for her girls and they can cope with it.”

LaBelle’s ex-partner, and the father of their two children, Josef Dieckman, said: “One thing that I would want people to know is the very last thing she did on this Earth was save the lives of her children.”

He added: “I will be eternally grateful for that.”

Dieckman explained that the victim shouted to her children to get out of the house while being attacked by the dog.

In an update on 27th September, Paul Frasier, Coos County District Attorney, said the dog was an American bulldog and pit bull mix with a history of attacks.

The dog owner, named as Sara Nicholes, reportedly left the animal in the care of a man called Jeremy Robertson, who was at the victim’s house that morning.

Frasier said Robertson, whose relationship with the victim is unclear, left the dog with LaBelle while he went out to take care of a few jobs, adding that the animal had been shut in a bedroom.

The victim opened the bedroom door at around 10am and was suddenly attacked by the canine.

According to Frasier, a neighbour pulled the animal off the victim while another neighbour dragged her away.

Frasier said a police officer arrived at the house and the dog started pulling away from the neighbour to get to where LaBelle and the cop were, prompting the official to shoot and kill it.

The local authorities said the dog weighed over 120 lbs, or 8.6 stone.

Frasier added that the investigation is ongoing and the findings will be presented to the Coos County Grand Jury to decide if any charges should be filed.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-mauled-death-vicious-dog-25092129

Really sad story! there are extent were you can keep a dog most especially such wild and wicked breed of dog, I once owned a pitbull, as I started noticing some change in behavior where the dog is becoming too Wild and aggressive I gently sold it out for security firm nor be me dog wan maul to death.

Investigation or no investigation the woman is already dead no amount of compensation can bring her back to life, this is a lesson as a dog owner do not allow your dog in public without mouth guard if you notice strange behavior.

1 Like

Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Advancedman(m): 9:10am On Sep 29, 2021
ogbiwa:
A 42-year-old woman was mauled to death by a 120lbs dog with a history of violent attacks – after saving the lives of her children.

Amber LaBelle was savaged while shouting for her children to get out of the house, prompting her ex-partner to say “the very last thing she did on this Earth was save the lives of her children”.

LaBelle, from the city of Myrtle Point in Coos County in the US state of Oregon, was killed by an American bulldog and pit bull mix at her home, where she resided with her two daughters, on the morning of 24th September.

Local resident April Shaw said that she heard her friend screaming and rushed over to help, coming across one of the victim’s daughters who yelled to neighbours to call the emergency services.

Shaw added: “It was a pretty bad scene... We had another neighbour holding a dog back, a pretty big dog, and I just ran past the dog and ran straight to Amber. She was unresponsive at the time."

LaBelle was taken to hospital by air ambulance services where she died at around 4am the following morning.

The victim’s close friend Jess Allen said: “She went way too young. I hope for the best for her girls and they can cope with it.”

LaBelle’s ex-partner, and the father of their two children, Josef Dieckman, said: “One thing that I would want people to know is the very last thing she did on this Earth was save the lives of her children.”

He added: “I will be eternally grateful for that.”

Dieckman explained that the victim shouted to her children to get out of the house while being attacked by the dog.

In an update on 27th September, Paul Frasier, Coos County District Attorney, said the dog was an American bulldog and pit bull mix with a history of attacks.

The dog owner, named as Sara Nicholes, reportedly left the animal in the care of a man called Jeremy Robertson, who was at the victim’s house that morning.

Frasier said Robertson, whose relationship with the victim is unclear, left the dog with LaBelle while he went out to take care of a few jobs, adding that the animal had been shut in a bedroom.

The victim opened the bedroom door at around 10am and was suddenly attacked by the canine.

According to Frasier, a neighbour pulled the animal off the victim while another neighbour dragged her away.

Frasier said a police officer arrived at the house and the dog started pulling away from the neighbour to get to where LaBelle and the cop were, prompting the official to shoot and kill it.

The local authorities said the dog weighed over 120 lbs, or 8.6 stone.

Frasier added that the investigation is ongoing and the findings will be presented to the Coos County Grand Jury to decide if any charges should be filed.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/mum-mauled-death-vicious-dog-25092129

Who owns the dog?

Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by OlawaleBammie: 9:29am On Sep 29, 2021
doggedfighter:
How do people keep such dogs as pet?

This one had a historyof violent attacks yet they were still keeping it.

Such a beautiful woman wasted and children rendered motherless.

And the useless owner is roaming around. undecided
i dont even pity anyone of them,

In this life, if u re mumu, den the person wil die from his mumuness.

Make she go explain to Abraham how her mumurity killed her
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by do4luv14(m): 9:39am On Sep 29, 2021
such a beautiful mum, gone too soon,
By the way, why lock the Dog in a bedroom, whatever happens to chaining the damn Dog down
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Nobody: 9:40am On Sep 29, 2021
This one no be bulldog, na bullmonster.

Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by do4luv14(m): 9:42am On Sep 29, 2021
doggedfighter:
How do people keep such dogs as pet?

This one had a historyof violent attacks yet they were still keeping it.

Such a beautiful woman wasted and children rendered motherless.

And the useless owner is roaming around. undecided

it's not about how people still keep dogs as pet,
the important question that had not been asked, is why lock the Dog in a bedroom,

chaining the Dog down would had prevent it from attacking

1 Like

Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by caandi: 9:46am On Sep 29, 2021
That dog is being banned in Canada and some European counties. Pit bull is not a pet but a wild animal but these Americans won’t just learn. Pit bulls are responsible for most domestic deaths. Very deadly animal. Tufiakwa will all it’s muscles looking like Bobby lashley. End time dog

1 Like

Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by nedu2000(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Mothers love is incomparable right from the smallest animals like hens down to higher animal...
no big deal,even the Bible admitted that even wicked people know how to do good for their children. It is how a person treats a stranger that really matters.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by ITbomb(m): 9:52am On Sep 29, 2021
They see pet, I see meat
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Oyin2212(m): 9:59am On Sep 29, 2021
post=106270912:

What a bad and terrible combination?
Who breeds that together?!

God bless her in heaven that she is at this moment.
And God bless all good mothers out there.
We know how it feels.

Nothing compares with the care of a mother.
That's why, we keep saying "please take care your mother",
WHILE she is still here.
Give time to your mother.
Let them feel how they important to you, as life is too short. Sometimes, we argue with our mother.
Please be careful with your mom. Let them feel that you love her as a mother can't replace anything in this world, that's how priceless our mother is.

If this dog is a human,
It will be called.............. (fill in the blanks!)
Buhari
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Jamesbiodun(m): 10:13am On Sep 29, 2021
When they say animal will always be animal some people will say they are pet, even turkey can be aggressive sometimes and kill you, no court no cap sad
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by PenpalOso: 10:24am On Sep 29, 2021
Oyibo people and their zuzu
I can bet my balls the owner “rescued” that wild hybrid beast from a “shelter”. A dog with history of violent attacks obviously is living a traumatized life. There’s no other love you can show it other than euthanasia.
“Oh, it’s such a kind misunderstood pup.”
See where e end. undecided
If ur big dog get too close to me omo na to wipe am 4 x 4. No time! angry

3 Likes

Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 29, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Mothers love is incomparable right from the smallest animals like hens down to higher animal...
bless mothers in one post and curse them in another. Now she's a Saint, but when DNA thread pops up, every woman is a suspect.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Hyphy(m): 10:36am On Sep 29, 2021
The story no clear me o
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by bizzibodi(m): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2021
Why keep such an untamed dogs:dobermans, bulldogs, rottweilers?
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Jaqenhghar: 10:44am On Sep 29, 2021
bestman09:
angry

Another way to die in ones home. But why should she accept to look after a wild dog that she's not used to?
If you had told her the dog is prone to doing such she MAY have scolded you and told you that BS line of not all dogs
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by 03072001he: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2021
i dont no wt makes these dogs so agressive, is it fraustration or wt
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by ebhohon: 10:56am On Sep 29, 2021
IT IS WRONG TO ALLOW A DOG BE KEPT IN YOUR HOUSE THAT YOU ARE NOT USE TO.
henryvirus:
Make una read before commenting. They don’t own the dog. Someone dropped it at their house and went to run some errands simple!! Sacrifices of a mother cry
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Judybash93(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2021
This is sad
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Obatolysis(m): 11:24am On Sep 29, 2021
One dies for the stupidity of another. May her soul RIP
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by suffering: 11:38am On Sep 29, 2021
White people are weak hence their reason for possessing all the types of firearms in the world. There is no way a human on two feet would die to a single dog unless if attacked by a pack. A second way of a quick death is if the animal bites the human’s windpipe. Well, the weak always get a way to exit the world.

1 Like

Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by HighWITCH: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2021
Sagefromtheeast:

My friend go and sit down somewhere if you don't have what to say.
We're talking about something serious and you're here spewing trash.
How many people have you ever helped in your miserable life?

It's a faceless forum where every idiot comes to advertise his idiocy.
No be your fault!
I presume you must be totally illiterate to be so incoherent.
Mental slave.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Bahamas95(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
One of the numerous reasons why I hate these so-called pets.

I don't want anyone around me.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
Druss:
Why did she open the door?

Some casualties can be prevented.

She knew the dog was brought in. She agreed to it.
She knew the breed and how they are unpredictable.
She knew she had kids at home and the danger of having such breed around.
She then opened the door. For what? Massage?

This is foolishness at its peak. But RIP to the dead.

Eliminating our cultural difference, I don't know anyone that will actually accommodate such kind of dog in their house and around kids.
Even if the owner says, he's fine with strangers.

I don't know anyone that would lock such a dog indoors. Why indoors? Why not tied to a pole or something outside.

Carelessness at its peak.
Some will keep large snakes, etc inside their house as well.

1 Like

Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Kcgeology: 12:11pm On Sep 29, 2021
Seriously, There should be placed a restriction by the authorities on keeping some of these monsters as pet. Mastiffs, bull dogs, Rotweilers are a complete turn-off for me. Some of these dogs weigh the equivalent of tigers and female lions and share their savage nature as well. Why keep them around the vicinity posing danger to people. The other day a hungry rotweiler devoured the little daughter of its owner. The worst is that most of these genetically manufactured dogs lack emotional attachment unlike the regular pet dogs.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by Boss13: 1:40pm On Sep 29, 2021
I don't know what these people do with these monsters and call them pets
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by ultraviolet27(f): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
This Pretty Woman wasted Just like that Why do People still Keep Bull Dogs as Pets?after it has even been banned by American Association of Pet owners . A very Aggressive,Unpredictable,Unstable Ugly Animal!!! rest in Peace to the Woman though.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by ultraviolet27(f): 2:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
henryvirus:
People keep dogs as pets so there is nothing wrong there. the dog was just dangerous that is all. people keep dogs as pets
. But normal People shouldn't Keep that Monstrous Beast as a Pet even Keeping at home with little Kids after Several Reports of it Mauling People to Death in d Past.
Re: Mum Mauled To Death By Bulldog As She Sacrifices Herself For Her Kids by ultraviolet27(f): 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
henryvirus:
People keep dogs as pets so there is nothing wrong there. the dog was just dangerous that is all. people keep dogs as pets
. Normal People shouldn't Keep those Monstrous Beasts as Pets though,talk more of making them live at home with little Kids.Even with several Reports of it Mauling People to Death in d Past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cobra Protects Puppies That Fell Into A Well / The Largest Caucasians Shepherd Dog In Nigerian (pictures) / Surprising Photos Of Goats On Top Of An Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.