Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,244 members, 7,811,687 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? (2447 Views)

Why Are Most Women Triggered At The Mention Of DNA / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by larrixauto2017(m): 7:31am On Sep 29, 2021
Cos I don't get it, why will you be scared of something that should be Normal. except most women are guilty of prostitution, fornication, and birth scam.

Yea seriously did you think it's something easy for a man too raise a child which is not his own. Then after some period of year.. it will now be reveal.. seriously...

You girls complain about heartbreak...

This is something more painful , worst and dangerous than heartbroke...

P.S ; I Will Urge All Man Too Please Make DNA Test Compulsory On There Kid's... Now..

School Fees And Groceries And Etc are not something we just go and pick it isn't easy at all...

Except the man know and choose too adopt the Kid/kids

Modify; New Screenshot

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by NoFucksToGive: 7:33am On Sep 29, 2021
Because Nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world that's why ..

So it makes perfect sense that they would rebel against this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by DICKstractor: 7:35am On Sep 29, 2021
undecided

Most of them are hoes. They know what they are doing.

It's not far too do promo on a DNA test but it's fair to them too watch a man father a child that's not his without knowing

This gender can be hypocritical

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by larrixauto2017(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

Wow you have a good point
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by larrixauto2017(m): 7:37am On Sep 29, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Most of them are hoes. They know what they are doing.

It's not far too do promo on a DNA test but it's fair to them too watch a man father a child that's not his without knowing

This gender can be hypocritical
wow like seriously
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by larrixauto2017(m): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2021
Who is this Moderator... Push it to Front page Na

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by siofra(f): 7:43am On Sep 29, 2021
DNA test is a strategy by the devil to destroy homes cheesy

Stay safe, don't do a DNA test.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 29, 2021
I can never trust a Woman.

I wonder why they tend to drag positions with men if they are this faulty, unstable, and unstable again.

They Just don't fit.

This is the reason why I have always keep every woman around me under control and responsible (my boss, relative, or friend) they are like an unstable gas, they will confuse you and still blame you, and yes, it's your fault if that happens.

I have discovered that I have only been able to command more respect by taking charge of the women around me, rather than playing to their tune, I show them a more responsible path, and I urge every man to do the same, take responsibility or it will overtake you.

9 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by lomprico(m): 7:44am On Sep 29, 2021
and to think they blame all infidelities on Nigerian husbands.

3 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by Kayberg: 7:46am On Sep 29, 2021
undecided

Dear future wife,
I want you to know that where ever you are, I don't know yet but I love you and have you in mind.
I want you to know I'll trust you when you finally become mine.
I did not fool around with ladies now because I do not want to have a past that will hurt our future together, or bring any issues in the future on our children.
But I want you to know that, I will take a DNA Test on our kids, not because I don't trust you, no, but because I don't want anyone calling my children bastards in the future.
I own the right to tell you or not. That does not mean I ever doubted you, but I will do it and keep the result, that it may be read during the hearing of my will. To prove to everyone my children are mine.

With love,

Signed.

Kayberg.

6 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by BlackXabbath(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2021
Even we commenting on this thread...

Are we legitimate? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by Abfinest007(m): 7:47am On Sep 29, 2021
The future they say is female,so this how they want to rule us in future

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by Nbotee(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2021
A clean and clear conscience fears no accusations

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by Nobody: 7:53am On Sep 29, 2021
It is a welcomed development
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by MarveworldG: 7:55am On Sep 29, 2021
Why scared?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by AcademicWriter: 7:59am On Sep 29, 2021
Who is this Moderator... propel it to rear webpage Na

5 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by larrixauto2017(m): 8:28am On Sep 29, 2021
AcademicWriter:
Who is this Moderator... propel it to rear webpage Na
Please Beg Him/her for me oh...
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by Spending123: 9:35am On Sep 29, 2021
Because Nigerian girls are useless...all of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by Qatar2022: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2021
That's Nigeria woman for you
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by Haynnie: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2021
siofra:

Devil’s advocate. I now saw the reason why the serpent gave Eve the apple. Same potential to manipulate like the devil

1 Like

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by siofra(f): 10:40am On Sep 29, 2021
AdeOri99:

I wonder why they tend to drag positions with men if they are this faulty, unstable, and unstable again.

They Just don't fit.

This is the reason why I have always keep every woman around me under control and responsible (my boss, relative, or friend) they are like an unstable gas, they will confuse you and still blame you, and yes, it's your fault if that happens.

I have discovered that I have only been able to command more respect by taking charge of the women around me, rather than playing to their tune, I show them a more responsible path, and I urge every man to do the same, take responsibility or it will overtake you.

One day a woman will shatter that your fragile ego cheesy

That's how you men are, you feel powerful when you oppress people perceived to be weaker than you.

You are the unstable, mental one, your obsessive need to control makes you crazy.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by siofra(f): 10:42am On Sep 29, 2021
Abfinest007:
The future they say is female,so this how they want to rule us in future

Have you people been doing any better? Shut the fvck up and let a woman rule you.
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by Abfinest007(m): 11:04am On Sep 29, 2021
siofra:

Have you people been doing any better? Shut the fvck up and let a woman rule you.
you don't have to be insultive trying to air ur view.if you think you've lost it look for a lowlife like yourself to argue with.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2021
siofra:

oloribuku olosho!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 29, 2021
siofra:

One day a woman will shatter that your fragile ego cheesy

That's how you men are, you feel powerful when you oppress people perceived to be weaker than you.

You are the unstable, mental one, your obsessive need to control makes you crazy.

Point of correction, I oppress no one, sorry if my word sounds like that.

In fact women feels more comfortable with me and a lot confides in me, cause I am harmless and give them a lot of freedom and privilege, I only help them to handle their weakness, what about that??

Although there will first be disapproval, since no one is a fool, there is always this inquisitive that finally draws them to me.

No woman can accuse me of any wrongdoing, infact no one can, So I can't be crushed except you are the evil one yourself

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by fourboys: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
If I be that woman husband I go rush go do DNA sharp sharp embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by fourboys: 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
siofra:

say it again without laffin at urself

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by TearNinja001: 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
You need no one to tell you, you know the reason why grin grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by Flora2Sweet: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Them plenty ashawos on a low
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by Help2020: 1:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

And how did you arrived at this conclusion?
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by MufasaLion: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
Bitches are scared their little secret gonna be out. grin
Re: Can Someone Tell Me Why This Woman Is Sounds Scared Of DNA Test. Why.? by MufasaLion: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
AdeOri99:

They Just don't fit.

You're a real Gee!

Never bend for them! The ego must be maintained.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who’s Your All Time Favorite Nairalander? / Men Who Come My Way Only Want To “tap” And Leave – Efia Odo / Dbull on this one!! It's My Birthday Guys(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.