Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB (2477 Views)

Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB / Oyigbo Massacre: I Withdraw My Support For Wike - Asiegbu Nnaji, PDP Member / FFK: I Hereby Withdraw The Word “Stupid” That I Used On Journalist, I Regret It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Notasyouthink: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2021
paramakina202:

I am a truth teller, so if ipob kill and deny it I will expose them.
Truth teller my ass.. can truth ever come out from the devil's mouth??

If you are indeed a truth teller, where is your proof??
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Freddykrueger: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
Notasyouthink:
Idiotic SS wannabe, if ESN is truly in the business of killing innocent Igbos let your prayers come to pass but if you're lying or saying what you don't know because of hate and bile, l pray that nigerian terrorists both the uniformed ones (police and army) and none uniformed ones (fulani herdsmen bandits and boko haram) kill off your parents if they are still alive and if they are not alive, may what you wish me happen to your children or siblings.

You think you're mad don't worry I will show you real madness.

Idiot!c p!g!
[/s]
Illiterate online ipob piglet, go tell ur fellow terrorist ipigs that they should keep on killing their pple. I didn't know it's the Akunyilis that has denied ipob pigs biafra. We will soon see their useless terrorist bodies on display with their 2k useless charms tied to their frustrated bodies. Hopefully ur brother will be on display too.
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Notasyouthink: 5:37pm On Sep 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

This man��
It will not be well with you and one Nigeria ��.
Yes I don't believe in One Nigeria.
Yes I understand the country is messed up,but I am not a useless human being like you to be brainwashed to see a group like ipob that will be worse than the fg if they had the power as a solution,mba nu I am not a useless human being like you,I don't support rubbish ��.

Ipob and the fg are one and the same.
Supporting ipob is like supporting buhari to quell the troubles of Jonathan.
Ipob has and can never achieve anything bcus God is not with them.
So as your wish for Igboland to turn into your own terrorist region don cut,na so the ticket of anything good in your life too go dey cut��.
Cursed smelly dead corpse.
No! It will never be well with you eternally cursed smelly corpse and nigeria including their gutter media that brainwashed you into believing that white is now black.

Though you're useless already (because an eternally cursed smelly ozu is of no use to any right thinking man) but I expected you dead thing to pretend as if you have sense at times.

Everything your brainwashers is telling you in your ala ili are all lies if you say it's true then, provide the evidence to me.

Ozu abulu ọnụ!

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 5:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
No! It will never be well with you eternally cursed smelly corpse and nigeria including their gutter media that brainwashed you into believing that white is now black.

Though you're useless already (because an eternally cursed smelly ozu is of no use to any right thinking man) but I expected you dead thing to pretend as if you have sense at times.

Everything your brainwashers is telling you in your ala ili are all lies if you say it's true then, provide the evidence to me.

Ozu abulu ọnụ!

You are uncovering you taquiya bit by bit �.
This cursed thing no fit ever see anything good for this life oo, how many times will I tell you that it will not be well with both you and the fg ��.
I can never be brainwashed by anyone bcus I am not a useless cured thing like you.
I understand that the country is messed,I acknowledge and understand that self determination is a right but imagining a group like ipob that will put others to the chains as freedom fighters is the highest length of foolery only bought by cultist, thugs, hoodlums, criminals, prison excapees,and neer do wells,true Igbos will not be part of an occultic scam group.

Ozu nwuru anwu �
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Elliot2(m): 6:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
loveth360:
Chai! I feel bad about what's happening.

So many killing and accusation.

The truth is na today I see reasons to support ipob,since past two months so many lies just to bring down ipob but they remains unshakable.

In street of East, people now love them more.

Why should I hate who the people love is what I asked myself.
go bleep yourself with your support. Put it where the sun don't shine.
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by paramakina202: 7:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Truth teller my ass.. can truth ever come out from the devil's mouth??

If you are indeed a truth teller, where is your proof??

The devil himself asking for proof of his evil grin
Look around you, you will see proof everywhere.
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Notasyouthink: 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
Freddykrueger:
[s][/s]
Illiterate online ipob piglet, go tell ur fellow terrorist ipigs that they should keep on killing their pple. I didn't know it's the Akunyilis that has denied ipob pigs biafra. We will soon see their useless terrorist bodies on display with their 2k useless charms tied to their frustrated bodies. Hopefully ur brother will be on display too.
Illiterate online demented SS wannabe maggot. Stop parading your smelly idi0t!c self as an easterner.

I know that you smelly maggot that hates anything Igbo would have blamed IPOB for the death of jide sowore if it was in SE the innocent guy was killed.
Since you are evil your brother or sister must taste the wrought of state sponsored terrorism. I pray that karma will make it happen so that you will know that nigeria is not a country.
I wish you what you wish me.
Smelly maggot
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by udele1: 8:16pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oya lets raise money.

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Notasyouthink: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2021
paramakina202:

The devil himself asking for proof of his evil grin
Look around you, you will see proof everywhere.
Proof from the devil dey run belle.

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Freddykrueger: 8:19pm On Sep 30, 2021
[s]
Notasyouthink:
Illiterate online demented SS wannabe maggot. Stop parading your smelly idi0t!c self as an easterner.

I know that you smelly maggot that hates anything Igbo would have blamed IPOB for the death of jide sowore if it was in SE the innocent guy was killed.
Since you are evil your brother or sister must taste the wrought of state sponsored terrorism. I pray that karma will make it happen so that you will know that nigeria is not a country.
I wish you what you wish me.
Smelly maggot
[/s]
Who told this disgruntled idiat that I'm from the east? Mumu dey worry u abi. Ipob pig
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Notasyouthink: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2021
Freddykrueger:
[s][/s]
Who told this disgruntled idiat that I'm from the east? Mumu dey worry u abi. Ipob pig
I asked you imbecilic illiterate maggot the meaning of SS since you said you are from the socalled SS and up till moment I've not gotten any response from you.

Is there anything known as SS in four cardinal points??
Is SS a tribe or a geographical space??

I hope our readers can now see clearly who the real disgruntled idiot is grin grin grin
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Notasyouthink: 10:17am On Oct 01, 2021
ablejesus26:

You are uncovering you taquiya bit by bit �.
This cursed thing no fit ever see anything good for this life oo, how many times will I tell you that it will not be well with both you and the fg ��.
I can never be brainwashed by anyone bcus I am not a useless cured thing like you.
I understand that the country is messed,I acknowledge and understand that self determination is a right but imagining a group like ipob that will put others to the chains as freedom fighters is the highest length of foolery only bought by cultist, thugs, hoodlums, criminals, prison excapees,and neer do wells,true Igbos will not be part of an occultic scam group.

Ozu nwuru anwu �
Lol this disgruntled brainless ozu aburu ọnụ is pretending as if he hates FG but he allowed the same FG to brainwashed him into believing what he has no proof of what an irony tongue tongue tongue

You've been brainwashed already. Saying that you can never be brainwashed when you are already an eternally cursed brainwashed rotten zoo ozu simply means that your brain have decayed.

Though am not an IPOB member but I know that the least person in IPOB is a million times better than you. So saying that IPOB members are hoodlums, cultists and criminals when they are not, portrays you as a liar, mischief maker, brainless and idiotic in nature.

Ozu abulu ọnụ dika gị!
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Freddykrueger: 11:40am On Oct 01, 2021
[s]
Notasyouthink:
I asked you imbecilic illiterate maggot the meaning of SS since you said you are from the socalled SS and up till moment I've not gotten any response from you.

Is there anything known as SS in four cardinal points??
Is SS a tribe or a geographical space??

I hope our readers can now see clearly who the real disgruntled idiot is grin grin grin
[/s]
Bastard son of an ipob pig there's no need for foolish questions. Like I said earlier, may ur parents fall to d blasts of cartridges. May ur brothers and sisters fall to the executioners of sit at home orders. Hopefully their gory pictures will fill the front-page of nairaland and other blogging sites. Disgruntled debilitating idiat.

1 Like

Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by ablejesus26(m): 5:12pm On Oct 01, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Lol this disgruntled brainless ozu aburu ọnụ is pretending as if he hates FG but he allowed the same FG to brainwashed him into believing what he has no proof of what an irony tongue tongue tongue

You've been brainwashed already. Saying that you can never be brainwashed when you are already an eternally cursed brainwashed rotten zoo ozu simply means that your brain have decayed.

Though am not an IPOB member but I know that the least person in IPOB is a million times better than you. So saying that IPOB members are hoodlums, cultists and criminals when they are not, portrays you as a liar, mischief maker, brainless and idiotic in nature.

Ozu abulu ọnụ dika gị!

Bloody cursed thief ��you are ofcus not an ipob member, neither are you Igbo,you are just one cursed thing from futa-djalon wishing Igboland is turned into your own NE region but ofcus your life can never get anything aside shame, disgrace, failure and misfortune ��.
I stand by what's just at all times,all I do is say it the way it is,Yes the fg is evil,but I will make myself a liar if I turn a blind eye to the obvious glaring as clear as a bell fact that ipob is not an inch better.
It's just like looking for buhari to solve a Jonathan problem,I am not a useless brainwashed cursed thing like you � �.

If you like keep pretending to support ipob and wish the devil will use them to turn Igboland into your own NE,na so your cursed life go dey continually experience everything evil,bad luck and failure as you are destined for.
Ozu aburu onu �.
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by melodyogonna(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
richmond500:
chai.

These people are brainwashed to a point that even if they catch Ipob redhanded slitting throat, yeye ipob will still come to NL and say the DSS framed it
We'll talk about it when u catch IPOB slitting throat.
Re: Today I Hereby Desist My Support And Association With IPOB by Notasyouthink: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2021
Freddykrueger:
[s][/s]
Bastard son of an ipob pig there's no need for foolish questions. Like I said earlier, may ur parents fall to d blasts of cartridges. May ur brothers and sisters fall to the executioners of sit at home orders. Hopefully their gory pictures will fill the front-page of nairaland and other blogging sites. Disgruntled debilitating idiat.
Bastard idiotic SS wannabe maggot, you are irredeemably cursed forever for lying out of hate and bile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Peter Obi's Massive Mansion Exposed. / Catholics Members Flock To Missouri Church To Pray Over Body Of 'miracle' Nun. / Us Customs Discovered Tinubu's House Was A Drop Off Point For Heroine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.