Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,734 members, 7,955,787 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:09 PM

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband (99911 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Fahdiga(m): 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
trust me this Udele and his goons might be the people behind these murders
obsession can bring desperation.
Ipob lifted weekly lockdown but these people still go around to harass and kill innocent igbos just to cause mayhem and see content to keep their blood job.
but the God of igbos will expose them one day

no correct igbo man I repeat no Igbo man can carry out this kind of act ipob or not.
we value human life
You have said it all bro. Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Fahdiga(m): 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
Okoroawusa:

Keep blaming Buhari
Who is the chief security officer and commander in chief?

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Fahdiga(m): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
blamingthedevil:

South East is worse than Afghanistan
Shatap

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Politicians dey wear suit?

They are just bloodthirsty killers.
I cried!
Onyenna:

They most likely thought he was a politician.....
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sad cry
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:
This is too sad

But why would IPOB kill a man who wasn't a politician, his wife was a respected personality.

The Family is a revered family in the East.

What would IPOB gain from killing him.

There is more to this than IPOB, a proper investigation should be carried out.

This is not just IPOB
This is indeed sad

May God strengthen the family

My brother!

Nigerians are so dumb!

What does it take for APC to set up a killer squad and pass them as IPOB?

They can even use Ibos for that, it's all about the pay, and there's no shortage of niggas who can kill for money.

IPOB is an ideology. How would Dr. Chike's death advance that ideology?

Nigerians plain can't think straight even to save their lives.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by warlordd(m): 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Woe to Ipob criminals for killing this innocent man. These criminals will know no peace throughout their miserable lives.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by enemyofprogress: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dora Akuyinli is crying uncontrollably in heaven now
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by dlordy100: 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
Cyberterror:
Ipob terrorists keep draining blood. If you are an Ipob praise singer, just know that you joined to kill that man. Anything that comes to kill, steal and destroy is from Satan, so is Biafra.
Clown shut up you're one of our problem in Nigeria...
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by paramakina202: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is horrible to say the least. Our value system has gone to the dogs that human life now amounts to nothing. Nigeria is now a killing field and the most dangerous place to live in the world right now. I doubt if all this will be happening if Buhari is not the president

Rather Biaraland is now a killing field by ipob.
Igboland was peaceful untill Ipob came in and released criminals from prison and armed them with AK 47 to start killing every Igboman who doesn't believe in the delish agenda.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Pootle: 4:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
donttouchme:
The man was assasinated by the same group that killed an hausa man at eke nkpor, a man driving a bike with civil defence inscription at inland door, and shot at two security men at sisters fellowship yesterday evening. They drove with 1 venza, 1 lexus 350, 1 sienna and another ox-blood jeep. They drove through nkpor junctionand afor nkpor and people were hailing them. They were ipob men. I stay close to eke nkpor. Infact the two security shot are my guys. They are lying critically at crown hospital. This people(ipob) has turned to somethingelse. Any small resistance they will shoot. They shot dora husband and drag him out of the prado jeep. They thought he was a political figure. His death is more of trigger happy. They were shouting no election.

you seem to know too much, you need to report to the nearest security agencies around you.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by delzbaba(m): 4:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
LastProphet:

God will punish you and your entire bloodline if it's not ipob that did it and you are paid to peddle the lie, you must die like this at your prime if you are paid to tell this lie
You are an uncouth half baked nit wit and every declaration and curse you made here will fall back on your generation ten fold, ASEee!!

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by omoalaro: 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
hammer567:

State sponsored terrorism and assasination

The irony is that they keep denying responsibility for their killings. All terrorists are always bold to claim responsibility for their actions but IPOB will always want us to believe it is fulani herdsmen or DSS. The closest they have come to accept responsibility is calling the murderers unknown gunmen or hoodlums.
The political and religious leaders in the south east are also afraid to mention IPOB. Watch them on TV and see them rigmaroling and beating about the Bush without being able to mention IPOB.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by fregeneh(m): 5:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
donttouchme:
The man was assasinated by the same group that killed an hausa man at eke nkpor, a man driving a bike with civil defence inscription at inland door, and shot at two security men at sisters fellowship yesterday evening. They drove with 1 venza, 1 lexus 350, 1 sienna and another ox-blood jeep. They drove through nkpor junctionand afor nkpor and people were hailing them. They were ipob men. I stay close to eke nkpor. Infact the two security shot are my guys. They are lying critically at crown hospital. This people(ipob) has turned to somethingelse. Any small resistance they will shoot. They shot dora husband and drag him out of the prado jeep. They thought he was a political figure. His death is more of trigger happy. They were shouting no election.

But why do you give the name of their hospital
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by generalwo(m): 6:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
legionISproteus:
Some say it is DSS that killed the man, others say it is IPOB. With the behaviour I saw from DSS during the endsars protest last year October, how they came driving government vehicles with tattered clothes to disguise, I would not be surprised if this execution was carried out by DSS. Afterall, DSS is still police
..... Common bro, let's be realistic..... What possible reason would the DSS have to kill this man in broad day light? Let's be honest with ourselves..... The end Sars protest, people know it's a protest and the government fired on innocent people... But what about this man? What possible reason would the DSS have to murder him?
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by RichieGrassi(m): 6:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Igbos no like theirselves
I'm an igbo boy and I've seen how bitter my fellow igbos are towards their Igbo brothers
They have this mentality of
If I'm going down you're going down with me
And that's bad

Nnamdi kanu have sown the seed of hate in igbo land there is division
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by RichieGrassi(m): 6:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nnamdi kanu have sown the seed of hate in igbo land there is division

donttouchme:
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by pacespot(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Newton85: 6:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
Show a proof of me supporting UGM or you die a shameful death
You'll surely die a horrible death, you IPOB bloody, barbaric animal!
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by SenatePresdo(m): 6:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Cyberterror:
Ipob terrorists keep draining blood. If you are an Ipob praise singer, just know that you joined to kill that man. Anything that comes to kill, steal and destroy is from Satan, so is Biafra.

Your Father must be an IPOB for you to know it's IPOB that killed him.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Lilimax(f): 7:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
hammer567:

THE KILLING WAS IN ENUGU.

THE KILLERS INVITED HIM TO COLLECT AWARD FOR HIS WIFE.

THEN KILLED HIM.

cry
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Halifaxguy: 7:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
DrChukki:

They know the truth and prefer to spread lies.

Fulani Herdsmen did this... It's obvious...

Time has come for Easterners to team together and send Fulani out of our land. Any governor that opposes that should go with them...

Enough is enough

Keep deceiveving yourselves. Every sane igbo knows that Ipob is behind the killing of this man. Ndi igbo rise up and defend your land against ipob terrorists.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by deltateam: 8:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is horrible to say the least. Our value system has gone to the dogs that human life now amounts to nothing. Nigeria is now a killing field and the most dangerous place to live in the world right now. I doubt if all this will be happening if a northerner is not the president

I doubt it too. This is unacceptable.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by heartbeat84: 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Its such a pity that he had to join madam so untimely. Whoever the killers are, they're already CURSED FOR THE REST OF THEIR LIVES, i.e; if they have any life left on earth. May his soul rest in peace in the name of Jesus.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 8:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is a very heart breaking thread
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Elhabeeb1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
BKayy:
And they have started assassinating honorable Igbo men, put it on IPOB in matter of seconds in order to get us to fight IPOB for them.
This is more reasons why we detest Nigeria. They have no value for human life. Using lives for propaganda.

We tend to neglect how deep they have planted their terrorists in the south. Like Malaifa said "they are already in the forests of the south"
Wasn't it yesterday that they kidnapped a Naval staff with speed boat at lagos?
Continue to fool yourself.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Sunday2021: 9:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is horrible to say the least. Our value system has gone to the dogs that human life now amounts to nothing. Nigeria is now a killing field and the most dangerous place to live in the world right now. I doubt if all this will be happening if Buhari is not the president
you guys hate buhari, that is why you are killing your people. Continue killing them buhari will resign.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by emperor863(m): 9:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
In a nutshell you are very happy that someone's father was killed. Continue but remember that karma exists

No, never. I am not happy that people are being killed in the south east. I can never be happy that people are being killed. I am totally in support of dissolution of this fraudulent "Nation" where monkey is working and baboons are eating.

However, I believe we should do it through diplomacy and support from the western countries. It is quite possible if we articulate our position very well. I don't support ipob because of the violent stance. So many innocent people have been murdered in the south west.

Today is a very sad day for me, though I'm not from the south east.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by ojialo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by SURElee(f): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is so bad. These are people who have served this country. How do we kill ourselves as people in this nation and not feel it that we are causing further people and families pain.

This man served this nation as a doctor, his wife served in various capacities. This is heartbreaking. My God.

This family, only God can comfort them at a time as this.

It is difficult to be a Nigerian in times as this.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by ojialo(m): 10:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
this might not be unknown gunmen, umuoji Nkpor and obosi has been a notorious area at night.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Gunmen Attack Ifeanyi Ubah's Convoy In Anambra (Graphic Pictures) / Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.