Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband (99425 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by bigpicture001: 12:25pm On Sep 29, 2021
I just watched the video just now... And I will try t upload it... The video is taken immidaitely after the attack.. people on the ground said it's mistaken identify.. that the DSS kill him
It was very clearly written on their clothes...

The man was coming with a convoy of security people on mufty... The DSS got a wind of it and attacked and killed them. All thinking they have killed a group of ipob on a journey.. people on ground don't even know who the man is.. they just kept running

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Bolaji26(m): 12:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Taliban of the igbo land
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Edusouls(m): 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Obiano is a colossal disaster and curse to Anambra State
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2021
Homeboiy:
Make police do investigation first nah
Which police?
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Middleborn: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
Let me say this here. Any resistance especially from the eastern states to the Federal government is long overdue. Many years ago, the line has been crossed. The igbo people deserve to be on their own at least, not in the union called Nigeria. The problem is, their people give them away. They have now become their own problem. i do not support violence, but if you want to achieve a thing like self determination, you have to root out any corrupting influence and there are many of them in the east who are fueled by their selfish interest from the Federal government.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Karlman: 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:
Anambra allow Nnamdi Kanu from Abia kill your people like chicken. Destroy your state and say no election. When Abia, Enugu,Imo,Ebonyi had elections.
This comment goes to show who you really are...an oaf...

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Harmlesspill(m): 12:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:
Anambra allow Nnamdi Kanu from Abia kill your people like chicken. Destroy your state and say no election. When Abia, Enugu,Imo,Ebonyi had elections.
At your age you still support evil and wail ignorantly at things you know nothing about.
Tufiakwa
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by rollywise(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nigeria playing politics with lives. Now the blame game have started just as they want it be. I'll keep praying for my nation. This is sad
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by deetin(m): 12:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
Where are those people that always comment afonja afonja on nairaland?
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by bizzibodi(m): 12:30pm On Sep 29, 2021
That place look like a crowded market place,look how people are going about there business....but why travel in d SE with Prado at a time when SE is a no go area?
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by hammer567: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
majamajic:

Shut up ! This happened in nkpor axis

NKPOR AXIS, YOU WERE THERE ABI NA YOU KILL AM?

ONUKWU!
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Akharmony: 12:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
From the scene and the manner in wch he was killed showed that it wasnt fulani herdsmen. this is a pure case of assasination knowing fully well he was going to use that route.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by DoggoneDogg: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
BKayy:

How do you manage to get those graphics pictures and videos you use to frame IPOB at close range hours before any media reports it?
And I have noticed that most of your pictures are not reported by or linked to any media. They are exclusive to you alone.
How do you get them?

He is the killer

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by gwama: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Najia Najia, Najia, country of evils, country of devil. cool cool
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by ugotaya: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Akharmony: 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
wch way now. such Man no even suppose experience this kind of horrific death.. It a complete fail system indeed
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by jaxxy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
This is terrible. The perpetrators need to be caught At all costs.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Yoighaman(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
This picture breaks my heart cry

May God grant him eternal rest.

Nigeria, Nigeria, Nigeria.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by generalwo(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
I saw a report that said that he was killed by suspected herdsmen...... This is a proof that the esn has failed again.... You don't want the police to protect the people.... You can't protect the people....... You kill the police daily but can't go after the people kidnapping and killing your people in your own land...... Shame to the esn and those who support them...... Na only to thief bread and tomatoes them sabi..... Ndi Ara
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by do4luv14(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
BKayy:
And they have started assassinating honorable Igbo men, put it on IPOB in matter of seconds in order to get us to fight IPOB for them.
This is more reasons why we detest Nigeria. They have no value for human life. Using lives for propaganda.

We tend to neglect how deep they have planted their terrorists in the south. Like Malaifa said "they are already in the forests of the south"
Wasn't it yesterday that they kidnapped a Naval staff with speed boat at lagos?

you are very correct
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by evy800(f): 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
My God

Why? Why? Why?

What was his crime for Christ's sake
This was someone's father, grandfather
To be butchered this gruesomely is not right regardless of his political affiliation.

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by LivingTribunal: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Cyberterror:
Ipob terrorists keep draining blood. If you are an Ipob praise singer, just know that you joined to kill that man. Anything that comes to kill, steal and destroy is from Satan, so is Biafra.

Choose your words wisely, there's a big difference between Biafra and Ipob
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by OhiOfIhima: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
DrChukki:
Fulani Herdsmen... God will punish all of them

Don't you have brain? Go back n look into the pictures released carefully n direct ur insult to the appropriate channel. Someone who was killed in the busy area where people seem not to be care. You are there calling in Fulani herdmen.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by AfroKnight: 12:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
The question is why would anyone want to k!ll him? He was not even in the public eye. I never saw a picture of him until today. Was he a politician? Why?
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by crestedaguiyi: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ibkhaleel01:
FAKE NEWS!!!

USELESS ONLINE LIAR...

Shameless.

Make your death be used for political gains, amen
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by OhiOfIhima: 12:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
bigpicture001:
I just watched the video just now... And I will try t upload it... The video is taken immidaitely after the attack.. people on the ground said it's mistaken identify.. that the DSS kill him
It was very clearly written on their clothes...

The man was coming with a convoy of security people on mufty... The DSS got a wind of it and attacked and killed them. All thinking they have killed a group of ipob on a journey.. people on ground don't even know who the man is.. they just kept running
You mean DSS doesn't know Dr. Chike Akunyili? It is well. I don't believe this abeg.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Selfmotivated: 12:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
This country is a death trap... Only Jesus can save...
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by charixel: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2021
We know you are gone sir but I beg you to avenge your death...
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by goody2019: 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
DOTian:
The truth about this matter will be out very soon hopefully. Those desperate to turn the east into the theater of violence simply because the igbos refused to join them in their failed one Nigeria enterprise are the ones responsible for this..

Na you dey kill yourselves. Nobody is coming to your land to kill you. Tell yourselves the truth!
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Eisenhower(m): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
[quote author=Cyberterror post=106276828]Ipob terrorists keep draining blood. If you are an Ipob praise singer, just know that you joined to kill that man. Anything that comes to kill, steal and destroy is from Satan, so is Biafra.[/quote
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by ProudlyNGN: 12:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
I'm a Christian Core Northerner but let me make this known to Igbo people.
With the recent daily assassination The propaganda is to make you people to wiped out all the influencial Igbos with bright future that can stand and represent Igbos, with this agenda Igbos will be enslave and have no one to talk for them or fight for them legally. The Elite are using the same Igbos to kill theirsel by themselves. It is a game of politics and total domination. Call Aboki and Northerners illiterate but you cannever beat them in the game of politics. They plan to dominate for a century not for a short time. I wept for Igbos because they can't decode the game that is being played.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Yuslaw2438: 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2021
Man102:
Graphic Photo Of How Gunmen Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband In Anambra | #IgbereTV

Igbere TV has been furnished with graphic picture of how yet-to-be gunmen killed Dr. Chike Akunyili in Anambra State.

According to report, Mr Akunyili was killed at Umuoji in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State on Tuesday evening.

Though details of the incident are still sketchy, a source close to the family said the deceased was still at the University of Nigeria Nsukka Alumni Association (UNAA) where the late Dora was honoured some hours before he was killed.

Details here ���

https://igberetvnews.com/1401543/graphic-photo-gunmen-murdered-akunyilis-husband/

Igbo Amaka why..if this madness truly was done by Igbos Igbos leaders should rise up and stop this Nonsense we haven't start the war we begin to kill ourselves in the South the war is coming btw North and South that's what we should prepare for not killing our elders in the south

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) / AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble / Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.