Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband (99402 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by epondudu: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
DrChukki:

They know the truth and prefer to spread lies.

Fulani Herdsmen did this... It's obvious...

Time has come for Easterners to team together and send Fulani out of our land. Any governor that opposes that should go with them...

Enough is enough
Why are you fools living in denial, which Fulani will have the guts to enter the city...Bros your senselessness is out of the world.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Nwunuken(m): 2:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ipob members behavior is irrational and stupid.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by djon78(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
christistruth01:

Biafra will be worse far far far Worse than Idi Amin's Uganda !!!!!!!

So they couldn't spare this man's life for the Sake of Aunty Dora !!!!!!

It was Aunty Dora that Spoke up at the Cabinet meeting before Goodluck Jonathan was reluctantly handed Power after president Yaradua fell ill. !!!!!!!!

If Turatai Yaradua and the Cabal had their way GEJ would never have smelt Power !

And you know how Good you had it under GEJ

Aunty Dora played a very key role in GEJs Emergence as President

For her. Sake this man should have been spared !!!!!!!!!!

Aunty Dora loved her People to bits!!!!!!

After Sometime they will say Nigerians don't like them

Do you even love your own People ?

As Bad as Fulani Bandits are they would gladly have spared this man's life for a Ransome

Very sad and pathetic

Tears are streaming down my eyes

Igbos don't know the gravity of what they are inviting

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
goody2019:

With this your temperament you can kill your own brother at the slightest provocation.
which temperament are you talking about stop been silly
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by emperor863(m): 2:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is horrible to say the least. Our value system has gone to the dogs that human life now amounts to nothing. Nigeria is now a killing field and the most dangerous place to live in the world right now. I doubt if all this will be happening if Buhari is not the president

Bloody hypocrite. You know the truth but you're trying to run from it. When reasonable and sensible persons were condemning the activities and hate filled utterances of that mad man, Nnamdi Kanu, you were one of those talking thrash while glorifying his madness.

Now the chicken have come home to roost and you are crying blood while mentioning Buhari's administration. Were you not happy when the fucking bastards were killing security personnel? Did you not know what they wanted to achieve with such treasonable acts?

Well, enjoy the monsters you have always wanted and supported. Let me tell you a salient fact; more of these killings would definitely take place in coming days and when this happens, don't mention Buhari's name. Aftreall, they are killing those who oppose the armed struggle to achieve your beloved Biafra. You should be very pleased, hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Ichiebillion: 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
donttouchme:
The man was assasinated by the same group that killed an hausa man at eke nkpor, a man driving a bike with civil defence inscription at inland door, and shot at two security men at sisters fellowship yesterday evening. They drove with 1 venza, 1 lexus 350, 1 sienna and another ox-blood jeep. They drove through nkpor junctionand afor nkpor and people were hailing them. They were ipob men. I stay close to eke nkpor. Infact the two security shot are my guys. They are lying critically at crown hospital. This people(ipob) has turned to somethingelse. Any small resistance they will shoot. They shot dora husband and drag him out of the prado jeep. They thought he was a political figure. His death is more of trigger happy. They were shouting no election.
honestly, anybody claiming that this killing wasn't done by Ipob is a demon.
I witnessed the Oba shooting and on my way back to osha, saw the dead Civil defense guy near inland doors. For those supporting this madness, one day go be your turn. A borno scenario is seriously loading while the gullible amongst us are still cheering these monsters.
Though, I have always known that a movement mostly speerheaded by illerates would definitely have disastrous consequences.

Pray for the East.

4 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by nathyx(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2021
The worst part of this is the very Orchestrators of this heinous crime will be seated on the very first rows in the church come Sunday singing and praying to God for more blessings undecided undecided
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by obiekunie01: 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
donttouchme:
The man was assasinated by the same group that killed an hausa man at eke nkpor , a man driving a bike with civil defence inscription at inland door , and shot at two security men at sisters fellowship yesterday evening . They drove with 1 venza, 1 lexus 350, 1 sienna and another ox-blood jeep . They drove through nkpor junctionand afor nkpor and people were hailing them. They were ipob men. I stay close to eke nkpor. Infact the two security shot are my guys. They are lying critically at crown hospital. This people(ipob) has turned to somethingelse. Any small resistance they will shoot. They shot dora husband and drag him out of the prado jeep . They thought he was a political figure . His death is more of trigger happy. They were shouting no election.

AND SOMEHOW YOU HAPPEN TO BE AT ALL THE LOCATION THEY OPERATE

FULL DESCRIPTION OF THEIR VEHICLE - I BELIEVE YOU EVEN KNOW THE VEHICLE NUMBER PLATES

AND YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY THOUGHT.

UDELE AND YOUR GROUP, ITS A MATTER OF TIME AND THE MASQUERADE WILL BE UNMASKED.

THE UNKNOWN WILL BE KNOWN - JUST A MATTER OF TIME!

Everyday for the thief a day for the owner. . .

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by obiekunie01: 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ichiebillion:
honestly, anybody claiming that this killing wasn't done by Ipob is a demon.
I witnessed the Oba shooting and on my way back to osha, saw the dead Civil defense guy near inland doors. For those supporting this madness, one day go be your turn. A borno scenario is seriously loading while the gullible amongst us are still cheering these monsters.
Though, I have always known that a movement mostly speerheaded by illerates would definitely have disastrous consequences.

Pray for the East.

ANOTHER UDELE MONIKA.

Everyday for the thief a day for the owner. . .
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by mandax: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Cyberterror:
Ipob terrorists keep draining blood. If you are an Ipob praise singer, just know that you joined to kill that man. Anything that comes to kill, steal and destroy is from Satan, so is Biafra.
Continue with your Taqqiya.

IPOB. ESN. IPOB and ESN. You believe that you are fooling people.

Karma is a bitch. It strikes when you least expected it.
Your moniker of cyber terrorist even defines you.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by fof1: 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Cyberterror:
Ipob terrorists keep draining blood. If you are an Ipob praise singer, just know that you joined to kill that man. Anything that comes to kill, steal and destroy is from Satan, so is Biafra.

May God not Punish YOU...for Calling and Putting this heinous Crime on IPOB, AND NOT KNOWING THAT IT IS the Fulani/Herdsmen/Bandits Arrangements of the Buhari Regime to Blame and Inflict Grevious Injury on d IBOS of d East. Any Blind Man will Know that, There is a Northern Tendered 'Hit Squad' Operating in the South/East/West with a List to infuriate and Create Tension for Conflicts in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Myclubmycash: 2:29pm On Sep 29, 2021
The speed at which most Nigerians, and unapologetically the security forces sometimes rush to draw conclusions whenever crimes of this magnitude occur is one of the main reasons why criminality have persisted.

What if it's not IPOB?
What if it's not herdsmen?
What if the murder has no political undertone?

A serious investigation is what is required now than rushed conclusions.

We supposed to have grown beyond this level!
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by legionISproteus: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
generalwo:
I saw a report that said that he was killed by suspected herdsmen...... This is a proof that the esn has failed again.... You don't want the police to protect the people.... You can't protect the people....... You kill the police daily but can't go after the people kidnapping and killing your people in your own land...... Shame to the esn and those who support them...... Na only to thief bread and tomatoes them sabi..... Ndi Ara
Some say it is DSS that killed the man, others say it is IPOB. With the behaviour I saw from DSS during the endsars protest last year October, how they came driving government vehicles with tattered clothes to disguise, I would not be surprised if this execution was carried out by DSS. Afterall, DSS is still police
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by legionISproteus: 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2021
Myclubmycash:
The speed at which most Nigerians, and unapologetically the security forces sometimes rush to draw conclusions whenever crimes of this magnitude occur is one of the main reasons why criminality have persisted.

What if it's not IPOB?
What if it's not herdsmen?
What if the murder has no political undertone?

A serious investigation is what is required now than rushed conclusions.

We supposed to have grown beyond this level!
No killing of this magnitude goes on in Nigeria without the knowledge of the DSS.

None.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by mandax: 2:35pm On Sep 29, 2021
fof1:

May God not Punish YOU...for Calling and Putting this heinous Crime on IPOB, AND NOT KNOWING THAT IT IS the Fulani/Herdsmen/Bandits Arrangements of the Buhari Regime to Blame and Inflict Grevious Injury on d IBOS of d East. Any Blind Man will Know that, There is a Northern Tendered 'Hit Squad' Operating in the South/East/West with a List to infuriate and Create Tension for Conflicts in Nigeria.

The Hit Squad was arranged by the sympathizers for an Islamic Republic of Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari swore before a huge crowd of Moslems in Kaduna that he would not relent until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are used in all the states of Nigeria.
Anywhere in the east the Hit Squad strikes, govt sends the armed forces of Nigeria to the place in pretense of hunting down IPOB people. The armed forces kill more Igbos in pretense of hunting down IPOB people.

How to fight a Jihad using terrorist Hit Squad and government institutions, that’s what operates in the south east of Nigeria.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Ulieke75(m): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
BKayy:

How do you manage to get those graphics pictures and videos you use to frame IPOB at close range hours before any media reports it?
And I have noticed that most of your pictures are not reported by or linked to any media. They are exclusive to you alone.
How do you get them?
I asked udele similar question last night because it's obvious that he's linked with what is happening in the South East.much to my surprise,all my comments were deleted this morning.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by udede(m): 2:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
delzbaba:
Damn!!! What could this man have done? Why are this boys killing their heroes like this? This mans family have sacrificed everything for igbo nation and Nigeria, why why...
that your question was supposed to be enough to make you know that some of these killings are not done by IPOB.

Some of the killings like this one is just an attempt to paint IPOB black.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by onunwa21(m): 2:58pm On Sep 29, 2021
Na only bad bad news we dey receive 4 dis country!!!
God save us
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by FamTomx2(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
undecided

Thus says by a cyber online fool, what evidences do you have against law abiding IPOB, that they are responsible for this horrible Death of our own brother..

Attention Seeking Nitwit.

Cyberterror:
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
I honestly think this is inappropriate, let's try to respect the graphic pictures like this .
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by majamajic(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2021
hammer567:

NKPOR AXIS, YOU WERE THERE ABI NA YOU KILL AM?

ONUKWU!

So news didn't tell you where it happened , no witness abi ?
U always think from anus
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Fahdiga(m): 3:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
emperor863 po: st=106281365]

Bloody hypocrite. You know the truth but you're trying to run from it. When reasonable and sensible persons were condemning the activities and hate filled utterances of that mad man, Nnamdi Kanu, you were one of those talking thrash while glorifying his madness.

Now the chicken have come home to roost and you are crying blood while mentioning Buhari's administration. Were you not happy when the fucking bastards were killing security personnel? Did you not know what they wanted to achieve with such treasonable acts?

Well, enjoy the monsters you have always wanted and supported. Let me tell you a salient fact; more of these killings would definitely take place in coming days and when this happens, don't mention Buhari's name. Aftreall, they are killing those who oppose the armed struggle to achieve your beloved Biafra. You should be very pleased, hypocrite.
In a nutshell you are very happy that someone's father was killed. Continue but remember that karma exists
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by delzbaba(m): 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
udede:
that your question was supposed to be enough to make you know that some of these killings are not done by IPOB.

Some of the killings like this one is just an attempt to paint IPOB black.
Guy IPoB is already blacker than black, if you can't see the reality of the anarchy thats ensuing then i'm sorry for u, do you think kanu can stop this new trend like before? It is out of one persons control.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by ETIIKO: 3:19pm On Sep 29, 2021
Why are all this negative attacks facing innocent people!
Man102:
Graphic Photo Of How Gunmen Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband In Anambra | #IgbereTV

Igbere TV has been furnished with graphic picture of how yet-to-be gunmen killed Dr. Chike Akunyili in Anambra State.

According to report, Mr Akunyili was killed at Umuoji in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State on Tuesday evening.

Though details of the incident are still sketchy, a source close to the family said the deceased was still at the University of Nigeria Nsukka Alumni Association (UNAA) where the late Dora was honoured some hours before he was killed.

Details here ���

https://igberetvnews.com/1401543/graphic-photo-gunmen-murdered-akunyilis-husband/
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by bigpicture001: 3:21pm On Sep 29, 2021
OhiOfIhima:

You mean DSS doesn't know Dr. Chike Akunyili? It is well. I don't believe this abeg.

so I heard in the video voice
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Ojikutubaba: 3:23pm On Sep 29, 2021
IPOB ESN killed him

Charmingrascal:
This is too sad

But why would IPOB kill a man who wasn't a politician, his wife was a respected personality.

The Family is a revered family in the East.

What would IPOB gain from killing him.

There is more to this than IPOB, a proper investigation should be carried out.

This is not just IPOB
This is indeed sad

May God strengthen the family
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Crabman: 3:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Take life serious but not too serious because life does not even take us serious. That’s why when anyone dies life does stop, it goes on.... focus on the new world sons and daughters of God
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by toprealman: 3:28pm On Sep 29, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
HAVE YOU HELD YOUR EXGOVR LOOTERS ACCOUNTABLE? HAVE YU IMPEACHED BUHAFOR INCOMPETENCE? HAVE MADE ANY EFFORTS TO STOP TRIBALISM AND REGIOUS BIGGOTARY AND FOCUS ON COMPENTENT LEADERS EVEN STARTING FROM ANAMBRA THAT SOLUDO WANTS TO HELP TO FIX ANAMBRA? THE DESTRUCTION IN EAST IS DONE BY ILLITERATES YOUTHS IN EAST.80% OF YOUTHS SINCE 1993 NO DEY GO SCHOOL BEYOND SECONDARY,ONLY TO GO AND SELL SPARE PARTS.NOW COVID LOCKDOWNS TOOK THEIR JOBS IN EAST THEY BECAM DEVIL WORKSHOP,USING AGITATION AS COVER UP. undecided
Please be informed that I am not the cause of your headache.....cheers
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by passion007: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
hammer567:

THE KILLING WAS IN ENUGU.

THE KILLERS INVITED HIM TO COLLECT AWARD FOR HIS WIFE.

THEN KILLED HIM.

Read carefully

He lives in Enugu but went for the award presentation in Anambra

He was killed in Anambra!
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Fahdiga(m): 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Afamed:

Keep quiet. When we condemned the actrocities of UGM from the onset, you were all defending them. Shame on una
Prove that I was defending UGM or you die
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Fahdiga(m): 3:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Newton85:
After your endless support for these barbarians called "UGM"? Bleep you and everything you stand for. May you and your fellow human scums who urged on these animals tagged "UGM" die a horrible death. It shall never be well with you and your generation born and yet unborn. person!
Show a proof of me supporting UGM or you die a shameful death

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) / AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble / Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.