Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,097 members, 7,814,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband (99404 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police / Herdsmen Killed Chike Akunyili, Dora Akunyili Husband - Gazette / Chike Akunyili Is Dead! Dora Akunyili's Husband Killed By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:58am On Sep 29, 2021
SO SAD THIS MAN SHOULD HAVE LEFT ANAMBRA TO USA LONG AGO,TILL THE MADNESS IS OVER. undecided,ALL SENSIBLE IGBO PPL IN REMOTE VILLAGES AND TOWNS SHOULD ABANDON THOSE PART OF THE EAST TO ALLOW THE MILITARY FLUSH THIS EVIL PPL KILLINGS OUT TO END THIS MADNESS IN EAST. angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by foleskay(m): 11:58am On Sep 29, 2021
That south east is a hell of a region to live,especially that anambra. I saw hell when i served in okija. Very hard looking, unfriendly and diabolic people. Chaii. You dare not mess with their properties, even water. Na den of criminals and men of d underworld. Pathetic undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Nwibii: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2021
donttouchme:
The man was assasinated by the same group that killed an hausa man at eke nkpor, a man driving a bike with civil defence inscription at inland door, and shot at two security men at sisters fellowship yesterday evening. They drove with 1 venza, 1 lexus 350, 1 sienna and another ox-blood jeep. They drove through nkpor junctionand afor nkpor and people were hailing them. They were ipob men. I stay close to eke nkpor. Infact the two security shot are my guys. They are lying critically at crown hospital. This people(ipob) has turned to somethingelse. Any small resistance they will shoot. They shot dora husband and drag him out of the prado jeep. They thought he was a political figure. His death is more of trigger happy. They were shouting no election.

And if your story is true, must you state the hospital where those security men are been treated?
Go back and edith your comment, my advice though it's optional.

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by toprealman: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2021
Joe Igbokwe please choose your words carefully. Nigeria is finished, from North to South, East to West!
Don't be an enemy of the state

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Myhusband(m): 11:59am On Sep 29, 2021
donttouchme:
The man was assasinated by the same group that killed an hausa man at eke nkpor, a man driving a bike with civil defence inscription at inland door, and shot at two security men at sisters fellowship yesterday evening. They drove with 1 venza, 1 lexus 350, 1 sienna and another ox-blood jeep. They drove through nkpor junctionand afor nkpor and people were hailing them. They were ipob men. I stay close to eke nkpor. Infact the two security shot are my guys. They are lying critically at crown hospital. This people(ipob) has turned to somethingelse. Any small resistance they will shoot. They shot dora husband and drag him out of the prado jeep. They thought he was a political figure. His death is more of trigger happy. They were shouting no election.

please hide the identity of your guys and clear your location before those idiot tagged you as sabo and started trailing you, they've their men here

stay safe bro

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by ivolt: 11:59am On Sep 29, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
trust me this Udele and his goons might be the people behind these murders
obsession can bring desperation.
Ipob lifted weekly lockdown but these people still go around to harass and kill innocent igbos just to cause mayhem and see content to keep their blood job.
but the God of igbos will expose them one day

no correct igbo man I repeat no Igbo man can carry out this kind of act ipob or not.
we value human life
Shut up.
You all claimed the people decided to stay at home voluntarily posting pictures to show
compliance when it is not the case.
You rejoiced when "Sabos" are killed or their properties destroyed.
Don't start pretending to be civil now, we are way past that as we
have seen your true violent colors.

7 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by toprealman: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
SO SAD THIS MAN SHOULD HAVE LEFT ANAMBRA TO USA LONG AGO,TILL THE MADNESS IS OVER. undecided,ALL SENSIBLE IGBO PPL SHOULD ABANDON THE EAST TO ALLOW THE MILITARY FLUSH THIS EVIL KILLERS OUT TO END THIS MADNESS IN EAST. angry
Military? Do they exist?
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by largeman4u(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
May the killers never know peace. This is so bad. Even though am not Igbo I so much love Dora akunyili and her family. Is this how she will be rewarded ?

So so sad.

5 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by toba1909(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Man102:
Graphic Photo Of How Gunmen Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband In Anambra | #IgbereTV

Igbere TV has been furnished with graphic picture of how yet-to-be gunmen killed Dr. Chike Akunyili in Anambra State.

According to report, Mr Akunyili was killed at Umuoji in Idemili North LGA of Anambra State on Tuesday evening.

Though details of the incident are still sketchy, a source close to the family said the deceased was still at the University of Nigeria Nsukka Alumni Association (UNAA) where the late Dora was honoured some hours before he was killed.

Details here ���

https://igberetvnews.com/1401543/graphic-photo-gunmen-murdered-akunyilis-husband/

The excesses of these IPoB/ESN guys are becoming too much.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by ruggedtimi(m): 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
Sad
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by ivolt: 12:00pm On Sep 29, 2021
foleskay:
You dare not mess with their properties
Unless you are an Ipob member.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Focusmind: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
They don't like Nigeria but they love the Nigerian currency and could kill to get that currency. Same with arab terrorists. They hate America and the West, but loves their currency and could kill to lay their hands on their currency.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Lewisdinho(m): 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
I school in Igbo Land and i've lived there for almost 6 years.
I've been to all the states in the East
I was offered admission in one of the Prestigious Universities in Enugu state even while other universities disappointed me but i was offered a direct admission even as a non indigene
I've always love the Igbos and by his grace i'll settle down with someone from the east as my fiancee is from There
A lot has made me to develop serious likeness for the igbos BUT this babaric attitude of the igbos killing their innocent citizens is inhumane and i stand to condemn it.

7 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by motayoayinde: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
donttouchme:

I ADVISE YOU OPEN A THREAD FOR THIS POST.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
delzbaba:
Damn!!! What could this man have done? Why are this boys killing their heroes like this? This mans family have sacrificed everything for igbo nation and Nigeria, why why...
shut up stop been emotional while typing use your head why would IPOB kill him undecided as his a what to them a threat Nigeria unknown gun killed him
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Maobichek: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:
Anambra allow Nnamdi Kanu from Abia kill your people like chicken. Destroy your state and say no election. When Abia, Enugu,Imo,Ebonyi had elections.

Condemne the killings and don't bring dichotomy into it, IPOB is not Abia thing and your attempt to tow the line of division will not see the light of the day.

Anyone that killed or have hand in the killing of this man will suffer untold misery here and in the world to come.

6 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by omooba969(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Nigeria !
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
toprealman:
Joe Igbokwe please choose your words carefully. Nigeria is finished, from North to South, East to West!
Don't be an enemy of the state
YOU ALL ARE HYPOCRITES,YOU ALL KNOW THE PROBLEM IS YOUR GENERATIONAL BAD LEADERS FROM 1999, YET YOU FEAR TO CHALLENGE THEM,THEY STEAL YOUR MONEY FR GOVT HOUSES TO LIVE LIKE EMPERORS WITH KANGARO PROSECUTION AND FAKE RELEASE, YOU CANT CHALLENGE THEM RATHER YOU ATTACK THE VUNERABLE. MAY GOD'S LIGHTENING STRIKE DOWM ALL EVIL AND BLOOD SHEDDING EVIL YOUTHS EVERYWHERE IN NIGERIA IN FSH AMEN.
AS MANY OF YOU THAT SAY NIGERIA IS FINISHED YOU ARE THE ONES THAT ARE FINISHED,NIGERIA LIVES FOREVER.IF WE WANNA SEVERE NAIJA IS NOT BY KILLING INNOCENTS PPL,GOD IS FIERCELY ANGRY AT YOU PPL AND YOUR KILLING AGENTS,GOD POWERS PREVAILS OVER NIGERIA FOREVER IN FSH AMEN. angry

1 Like

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by abysirius(m): 12:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
So na herdsmen kill inside market in the broad daylight? We hear u
BKayy:
And they have started assassinating honorable Igbo men, put it on IPOB in matter of seconds in order to get us to fight IPOB for them.
This is more reasons why we detest Nigeria. They have no value for human life. Using lives for propaganda.

We tend to neglect how deep they have planted their terrorists in the south. Like Malaifa said "they are already in the forests of the south"
Wasn't it yesterday that they kidnapped a Naval staff with speed boat at lagos?
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by toba1909(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
donttouchme:

Too bad!
They are killing their fellow kinsmen, yet they are being hailed
Stupid People!
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Angelfrost(m): 12:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
I hate and despise Ipob for their past careless and misguided acts...

But why kill such people just to paint an already proscribed group bad?!! This was how they killed that Northerner (Gulag) in Imo and put the blame on Ipob.

This is going too far tbh!!!... You political elites need to quit using human lives to project your ideals. Haba!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by foleskay(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
TarOrfeeek:
DSS and state sponsored actors.

Well done.
Keep spewing rubbish there .effing ostrich.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
udele1:
Anambra allow Nnamdi Kanu from Abia kill your people like chicken. Destroy your state and say no election. When Abia, Enugu,Imo,Ebonyi had elections.
if Biafra come i hope you kill yourself because someone you never know will hunt you down and do so be mindful what you type here that here is faceless does not mean people can't track you down oh undecided
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Newton85: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
You don't even need to be Igbo to be shocked and disheartened by the unbelievable atrocities these animals are committing against their own people. Just look at how they disfigured this great man's face with bullets. Intelligent and rational people saw this kind of atrocities coming when Igbos began hailing so-called "unknown gunmen" while they were killing security forces and carting away weapons. But the Igbos in their typical irrational, chest-beating, non-introspective character shut down every reasonable voice that saw the future. You don't jubilate when a bunch of opportunistic murderous scallywags pretending to be "freedom fighters" get hold of weapons. Look at the monsters the Ambazonian "freedom fighters" have become in Cameroon. I'm sad for Professor Chike Akunyili, he didn't deserve this at all. May all IPOB/ESN/UGM or whatever and their sympathizers die a horrible death.

10 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by NakwansaPolice: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
[s]
ivolt:

Shut up.
You all claimed the people decided to stay at home voluntarily posting pictures to show
compliance when it is not the case.
You rejoiced when "Sabos" are killed or their properties destroyed.
Don't start pretending to be civil now, we are way past that as we
have seen your true colors.
[/s]
sorry I don't talk to terrorists
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by ComeToJesus: 12:05pm On Sep 29, 2021
I may have made the mistake of still remaining a citizen of this dog-eat-dog society but I am 100% sure that I will not allow my children to be part of a horrific, bloodletting and murderous society where life is short,nasty and brutish.

Just imagine how they mowed down this honourable man. A man whose wife served Nigeria with every fibre of her being. A man whose wife gave new meaning to the word 'integrity '

Chai....the Nigerian state failed this man and his family. The Nigerian state couldn't protect this man and others who are on a daily being mowed down like grass.

I'm genuinely saddened, very sad...

May his soul rest in peace.

7 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by kingthreat(m): 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2021
Stop sharing morbid images. This will be disheartening to his family. Nairaland sef.
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Newton85: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
This is horrible to say the least. Our value system has gone to the dogs that human life now amounts to nothing. Nigeria is now a killing field and the most dangerous place to live in the world right now. I doubt if all this will be happening if Buhari is not the president
After your endless support for these barbarians called "UGM"? Bleep you and everything you stand for. May you and your fellow human scums who urged on these animals tagged "UGM" die a horrible death. It shall never be well with you and your generation born and yet unborn. person!

7 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by toprealman: 12:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:
SO SAD THIS MAN SHOULD HAVE LEFT ANAMBRA TO USA LONG AGO,TILL THE MADNESS IS OVER. undecided,ALL SENSIBLE IGBO PPL IN REMOTE VILLAGES AND TOWNS SHOULD ABANDON THOSE PART OF THE EAST TO ALLOW THE MILITARY FLUSH THIS EVIL KILLERS OUT TO END THIS MADNESS IN EAST. angry
If Nigeria is as you claim, why this suggestion?
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by Princeton92(m): 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Well they killed him because he knows something
Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by christistruth01: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2021
Biafra will be worse far far far Worse than Idi Amin's Uganda !!!!!!!

So they couldn't spare this man's life for the Sake of Aunty Dora !!!!!!

It was Aunty Dora that Spoke up at the Cabinet meeting before Goodluck Jonathan was reluctantly handed Power after president Yaradua fell ill. !!!!!!!!

If Turatai Yaradua and the Cabal had their way GEJ would never have smelt Power !

And you know how Good you had it under GEJ

Aunty Dora played a very key role in GEJs Emergence as President

For her. Sake this ma should have been spared !!!!!!!!!!

Aunty Dora loved her People to bits!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband by donhackaz: 12:09pm On Sep 29, 2021
Only on security grounds this country is not worth living in

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) / AIT Ban: Nigerians React To The Video That Landed It In Trouble / Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.