Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Cleared - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cleared (467 Views)

THE secret Redpill_ALL Your Doubts Cleared / Cleared My Doubts / There Is An Air To Be Cleared..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleared by seanaddy(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2021
Cleared
Re: Cleared by Decharger(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2021
She is not your wife,keep on searching

1 Like

Re: Cleared by valdes00(m): 1:44pm On Sep 29, 2021
The answer you seek is glaring to you but love wnt make you go with it... Compatability is necessary in marriage, if its nt there, let it go... You both are not compatable but jus trying to force it. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage

1 Like

Re: Cleared by lajid: 1:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Cleared by Assumptabeke(f): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2021
Just call off the introduction and end the relationship. It may be difficult and painful now, but you will be thankful years later that you put the relationship to an end.

1 Like

Re: Cleared by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
How could you have waited for 10yrs before knowing what you want? After you have had enough cruise, you want to leave her. According to you, this very month you promised her you will go for her introduction by the end of the year, why did you make such promise? You are not mature. From what you narrated above, you both are not compatible, but the relationship can be salvaged if both parties are ready to work on it, like the issue of accommodation, is she ready to yield to the house you are able to afford, etc.

I see a lot of speculations in your write up, you think this and you feel that. You feel that you will have a lot of manly validations (financial) to carry out if you marry her, according to you, you don't provide enough, yet she's quiet, but you think she will complain in future, you think she's usually not comfortable to have you in her office, you think she's not proud to show you off, you both had deep pasts hurts, and you think she will bring it up in future, you think she is cheating, you feel she is usually not comfortable when you visit her home, and you don't feel comfortable with her as well, hope the problem is not with you, it doesn't just sound right.

Check yourself thoroughly, have you ever been compatible with any woman in the past? Or it is it usually issues/complaints. if you are sure you are not the problem, then you can call it off, but it's really wicked of you to have wasted her time, 10good yrs, if only ladies will read and learn, say no to prolonged relationships.
Re: Cleared by debbydams(f): 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
Someone should pls summarize what op wrote
Re: Cleared by seanaddy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
How could you have waited for 10yrs before knowing what you want? After you have had enough cruise, you want to leave her. According to you, this very month you promised her you will go for her introduction by the end of the year, why did you make such promise? You are not mature. From what you narrated above, you both are not compatible, but the relationship can be salvaged if both parties are ready to work on it, like the issue of accommodation, is she ready to yield to the house you are able to afford, etc.

I see a lot of speculations in your write up, you think this and you feel that. You feel that you will have a lot of manly validations (financial) to carry out if you marry her, according to you, you don't provide enough, yet she's quiet, but you think she will complain in future, you think she's usually not comfortable to have you in her office, you think she's not proud to show you off, you both had deep pasts hurts, and you think she will bring it up in future, you think she is cheating, you feel she is usually not comfortable when you visit her home, and you don't feel comfortable with her as well, hope the problem is not with you, it doesn't just sound right.

Check yourself thoroughly, have you ever been compatible with any woman in the past? Or it is it usually issues/complaints. if you are sure you are not the problem, then you can call it off, but it's really wicked of you to have wasted her time, 10good yrs, if only ladies will read and learn, say no to prolonged relationships.

I don't think you read till the very end. Anyways, thank you for looking at it both ways. I really tried on my own path and I didn't plan to waste her time. It's something that kinda happened while I was busy trying to meet her standards of life, accommodation and needs. Also, did you read where I mentioned we had started making all necessary moves early 2018 till I discovered somethings. It is well sha.
Re: Cleared by seanaddy(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
Assumptabeke:
Just call off the introduction and end the relationship. It may be difficult and painful now, but you will be thankful years later that you put the relationship to an end.

Thank you. That's what I plan to do. I really appreciate.
Re: Cleared by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Do you have to bring saga into this? grin
Re: Cleared by seanaddy(m): 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
Decharger:
She is not your wife,keep on searching

It's just really hard buy I guess I have to follow thru with it and live with it.
Re: Cleared by seanaddy(m): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
Carchoice:
Do you have to bring saga into this? grin

Jeez, I didn't even see that coming �. Jeez. Saga kwa
Re: Cleared by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
I didn't read everything till the end, yet I saw that you promised to go for her introduction before the year ends? So why didn't you call it off in 2019. Truth is always bitter. You need to appologise to her after you call it off. Good luck.
seanaddy:

I don't think you read till the very end. Anyways, thank you for looking at it both ways. I really tried on my own path and I didn't plan to waste her time. It's something that kinda happened while I was busy trying to meet her standards of life, accommodation and needs. Also, did you read where I mentioned we had started making all necessary moves early 2018 till I discovered somethings. It is well sha.

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Gives Side Chic Balls To Make Threat To His Wife Is A Fool Ubi Franklin / Couple Breaks The Net As They Wear Isi-agu For Their Church Wedding / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.