Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

The Reason Men Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Reason Men Cheat (485 Views)

This Onionson's Case Is Another Reason Men Should Be WISE With Women!!! [photos] / The Reason Men Sleep After Sex Is To Avoid Questions Like? / Infidelity – Reasons Why Many Married Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Men Cheat by stopthecycle: 11:39am On Nov 11, 2021
Ok I know I'm going to get bashed for this but what I'm about to say is truth based on my personal research.

I've personally talked to a lot of guys over the years about this and 80% gave me the same response.

Many men that cheat didn't start out that way, they started out as good boys, madly in love with thier girl, they woulda done anything for her, until a painful reality set in...the girl he loves starts cheating on him, even when she is caught, she asks him to grow up or outrightly tells him he isn't good enough...the good guy all of a sudden begins to re-evaluate himself and comes to the conclusion that girls aren't worth that commitment...Sad thing is many men carry this into marriage, they just can't keep yo one woman...

I'm not justifying cheating in any way, I'm only pointing out what I've found out to be the root cause a lot of times.

I don't plan to write long but here is the conclusion of the matter: MEN CHEAT BECAUSE WOMEN TAUGHT THEM HOW...Shikinah...Argue with your keyboard...

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Cheat by stopthecycle: 11:41am On Nov 11, 2021
#fact

Re: The Reason Men Cheat by Opeyemiextra(f): 11:52am On Nov 11, 2021
I wonder what justification or argument you are making for this act of gross irresponsibility
Re: The Reason Men Cheat by stopthecycle: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2021
Opeyemiextra:
I wonder what justification or argument you are making for this act of gross irresponsibility

No body is justifying anything, my post deals simply with the root cause for a lot of men. Why they do it...I'm not justifying anything.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Cheat by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2021
What the fúck is this?? cheesy

Re: The Reason Men Cheat by Hintona(f): 2:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Men will always blame women for their problems. It did not start today.

The garden of Eden story illustrates this clearly.

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Men Cheat by xxxboyxxx(m): 3:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Erybody wan explore new things na both dey cheat nobody wan dey chop eba every day.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Cheat by InfernoNig: 5:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
It is what it is.
Re: The Reason Men Cheat by donalduduh: 5:51pm On Nov 11, 2021
I belong to the category of men who would not think about cheating if they are getting satisfied at home. Unfortunately, I know at least 1 woman who argues with this position.
Re: The Reason Men Cheat by ImaIma1(f): 5:53pm On Nov 11, 2021
Yawns

I can just replace men for women and women for men in your write up, and then we have it the other way round, which can also be said to be the reason women cheat is because their men cheated.

But it would still be an excuse.

1 Like

Re: The Reason Men Cheat by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hintona:
Men will always blame women for their problems. It did not start today.

The garden of Eden story illustrates this clearly.
Adam didn't blame Eve after eating the Apple. Eve was a snitch and a betrayer
Re: The Reason Men Cheat by stopthecycle: 6:57am On Nov 12, 2021
InfernoNig:
It is what it is.
Gbam
Re: The Reason Men Cheat by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 12, 2021
OP ...
People ((men and women)) cheat not because anyone made them to or because it's in their "blood" or because they're "prone" to cheat ...

People cheat because they want to...nothing more!!!

It's high time we stop blaming the opposite gender for our inadequacies and start working on then angry

(1) (Reply)

Do Guys Send A Girl A Friend Request And Cancel It Just For Her To Send Him One? / . / Life Adventure: I Really Love My Girlfriend But I Enjoy Sex With Her Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.