Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:39 AM

Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday (48875 Views)

Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) / Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos / Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by cardoctor(m): 12:52am On Sep 30, 2021
E no easy. I hope say no be audio.
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by emmaodet: 1:47am On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The answer to your question is simple.
The reason is that women plan while men waste.
Which female celebrity have you heard spend over a million naira at a club? None!
We women have mastered that act of making hay while the sun shines.

You are right

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by olayiwola72(m): 3:11am On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The answer to your question is simple.
The reason is that women plan while men waste.
Which female celebrity have you heard spend over a million naira at a club? None!
We women have mastered that act of making hay while the sun shines.

Yeah tiwasavage ? Don’t compare. a man to a woman.. na man go hustle feed woman
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Ochys87: 3:46am On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Trust me u have no idea how much this girls get paid by sheiks in Dubai for prostitution, sugar daddy in Nigeria dey learn.

Throughout my life on Earth, I have been a fan of Nollywood and never for once have I seen a Nollywood actress or Nigerian female celebrity solicit for funds whether to treat one ailment or the other or to eat.

The world see women as being unintelligent and having fish brains and yet women have mastered and put into actions the proverb that says; "Make hay while it is sunny". Believe me, no unintelligent person can do such.

Their male counterparts in the entertainment industry lavish money on unnecessary things.

Imagine a male celebrity spending over N18m at a spot in a club. To what end?

Tomorrow this same person would move around the streets begging for alms.

I think with this, it is proven that women are wiser than men.

Anyway, Happy birthday Mercy and congrats on your new achievement.

May the good lord continue to bless you abundantly IJN Amen.
What do you understand by the word "REALITY TV STAR"? Let's start from there.
Any proof.
I said ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. Can you list 3 Nigerian female celebs who begged for alms?
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by ofiko123(m): 6:05am On Sep 30, 2021
Congratulations to mercy eke..
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Acidosis(m): 7:21am On Sep 30, 2021
Luckysbab:

So that whorish picture someone posted prior is also part of influencing right?

Stop being an asslicker Mister

Same as the whorish music videos from Wizkid, Rema, Naira Marley, and Davido.
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 8:53am On Sep 30, 2021
What pussy can not do does not exist m
Pussy n money work hand in hand
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Kingzeez10: 11:31am On Sep 30, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Throughout my life on Earth, I have been a fan of Nollywood and never for once have I seen a Nollywood actress or Nigerian female celebrity solicit for funds whether to treat one ailment or the other or to eat.

The world see women as being unintelligent and having fish brains and yet women have mastered and put into actions the proverb that says; "Make hay while it is sunny". Believe me, no unintelligent person can do such.

Their male counterparts in the entertainment industry lavish money on unnecessary things.

Any proof.
I said ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. Can you list 3 Nigerian female celebs who begged for alms?
Go follow gistlover page on IG and see what these ladies are up to
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by JoeEeL(m): 1:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Celebrity yansh has better patronage grin

But its the same poop that comes out of the hole na.

This thing is just pyschological jare.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by lexy2014: 2:25pm On Sep 30, 2021
Acidosis:

But Davido and Wizkid use naked vixens in their music videos to get your attention. Take your sermon to your 'prostitute' male artistes...

..And shut up!

Did d "naked vixens" do it for free?
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by shegz24(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
That is obviously because they are fucking their way through it.

They are sugar babies to politicians.

Politicians steal from the masses and these yeyebrities take their own share of the cake and claim "God did it" or "Fans bought it".

Guyz do yahoo and stand the risk of getting caught, the Ladies with clitocurrency but they cant be caught because it isnt illegal.

Can you mention what big movie, song/album,
endorsement, business Mercy has landed in the last two years to own not just one but two houses in porshe locations within 2years?

Come on, we are not fools.

FutureIsFemale:

Any proof.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by shegz24(m): 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2021
or fans, as in "fans bought a house for them"

Na why Basketmouth and Buchi use am do comic satire

cheesy
Hyphy:
Once you see them throwing up ‘God’ in their posts, you surely know what’s up. Na today?

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Lordapson23(m): 11:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
JoeEeL:
Wetin this gyal they sell, guys?

Yansh grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Nadia Buari: Who Is Prettier? / Pregnant Rihanna Steps Out With Her Boyfriend, A$AP Rocky (Video) / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.