Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,311 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday (48517 Views)

Blessing Williams Buys Second House In Lagos At Age 23 (photos) / Isabella Ayuk Buys Second House In Abuja, Celebrates New Year With Sexy Photos / Kiss Daniel Buys His Second House In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Bmgreat: 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Olosho business is paying more than Yahoo nawadays

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:31pm On Sep 29, 2021
Lol Victoria crest advert.

We know whatsup grin
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by lexy2014: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
JoeEeL:

But every girl has yansh na. So what makes hers different?

a bigger platform to advertise and create awareness. very important

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by davidque: 7:34pm On Sep 29, 2021
Congratulations to her. Its quite sad to read horrible comments by nairalanders on this story. Just be happy for her and move on, you mustn't make all these derogatory comment about her
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Acidosis(m): 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Throughout my life on Earth, I have been a fan of Nollywood and never for once have I seen a Nollywood actress or Nigerian female celebrity solicit for funds whether to treat one ailment or the other or to eat.

The world see women as being unintelligent and having fish brains and yet women have mastered and put into actions the proverb that says; "Make hay while it is sunny". Believe me, no unintelligent person can do such.

Their male counterparts in the entertainment industry lavish money on unnecessary things.

Imagine a male celebrity spending over N18m at a spot in a club. To what end?

Tomorrow this same person would move around the streets begging for alms.

I think with this, it is proven that women are more wiser than men.

Nollywood ladies are hardworking asf! Some of them have like 3 to 5 business pages on IG, each with at least 50k followers. Ruth Kadiri, In Edo, etc. sell wigs, shoes, clothes on IG. Of course, the fame makes it very easily to get new customers. Mind you, they also get new influencing gigs almost on a daily basis.

You hardly see the men advertise anything. Just vibes, upload receipt of how much they spent @ Cubana, women, and shisha.

For those classifying the ladies as prostitutes, best believe they've always been stup!d. Nothing you say can change that.

Mercy Eke is a dedicated influencer. Her influencing gig with Hawaii soap is worth millions of Naira. In fact, the company had to renew her deal just recently. They couldn't let her go.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by bamirotola: 7:36pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Throughout my life on Earth, I have been a fan of Nollywood and never for once have I seen a Nollywood actress or Nigerian female celebrity solicit for funds whether to treat one ailment or the other or to eat.

The world see women as being unintelligent and having fish brains and yet women have mastered and put into actions the proverb that says; "Make hay while it is sunny". Believe me, no unintelligent person can do such.

Their male counterparts in the entertainment industry lavish money on unnecessary things.

I think with this, it is proven that women are wiser than men.

Anyway, Happy birthday Mercy and congrats on your new achievement.

May the good lord continue to bless you abundantly IJN Amen.
What do you understand by the word "REALITY TV STAR"? Let's start from there.
Any proof.

Dey whyne yourself... Na clitocurrency

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by jaxxy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
newbornmacho:
Useless evening newspaper olosho. At 28 still single like an idiot.

Spits...women are scum

Hehehe calm down and stop generalizing. U met scums don’t mean all are. grin
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Dshocker(m): 7:37pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

I think with this, it is proven that women are more wiser than men.

Madam calm down...What do you think gave her the money to buy the house?

Those that frequent Radisson Blu Hotel on the island will tell you whom Mercy use to be years back before this big brother thing

As for the N18m,do you think Eazy actually spent such an amount on drinks?...No A list artist has ever spent such an amount in a club,even Davido and Wizkid hang out on the expenses of yahoo boys that does the spending.
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by KushLyon(m): 7:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Any proof.

Go check the world richest people and tell me the position the richest woman is and also tell me how many women are on that list. If women are wiser than men, shouldn't they be topping that list? Or your "Wisdom" doesn't go beyond Nollywood? Yeye dey smell. Na only for Nollywood dem dey make the hay

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by tnerro1(m): 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Well , na men cause am. If their dicks no Dey stand anyhow then women for no dey make money anyhow.
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Emmanuel909090: 7:39pm On Sep 29, 2021
Congrats mercy lambo.
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Starz825(m): 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Any proof.
No be the same mercy post pictures revealing bum bum as in you can literally see through what's meant to be private...
Guy and you dey here dey look for proof of prostitution...

Guy carry your time ooo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by vickydevoka(m): 7:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
JoeEeL:

But every girl has yansh na. So what makes hers different?
Marketing strategy.
A y for instance is a love-vendor. If he hooks u up, he get his own percentage.
Some men have too much money. They don't know how to spend it. So wen dis ladies gets close to them de spend it lavishly.
Mind u big no Sabi fûck. He doesn't have much time order than his businesses

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Clitocurrency is amazing

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Acidosis(m): 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Starz825:

No be the same mercy post pictures revealing bum bum as in you can literally see through what's meant to be private...
Guy and you dey here dey look for proof of prostitution...

Guy carry your time ooo

But Davido and Wizkid use naked vixens in their music videos to get your attention. Take your sermon to your 'prostitute' male artistes...

..And shut up!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by AmadorSays: 7:45pm On Sep 29, 2021
Congrats to her
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by femi4: 7:47pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Any proof.
I said ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. Can you list 3 Nigerian female celebs who begged for alms?
Aunty, she's not even a Nollywood actress

2. This talentless thing is into runs
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by KushLyon(m): 7:48pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:

Any proof.
I said ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. Can you list 3 Nigerian female celebs who begged for alms?
So you guys are only wise in the ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY. Noted. Thanks for the clarification
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Aganju849: 7:51pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Big Brother Naija season 4 winner, Mercy Eke has acquired a second home in 2 years, WonderTV Media reports.

The reality star who just marked her 28th birthday disclosed this on her official Instagram page.

Taking to Instagram, she posted pictures of the house and she wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUaQwicDqkO/?utm_medium=copy_link

You're fùcking other women's husbands up and down, but you say God is by your side
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Okortor: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Clitocurrency pays alot..

Wish I was a woman, i won't be a millionaire I am now.. would have been a billionaire...no cap.
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by suffering: 7:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Seeing a successful woman really triggers my kini. If I catch her, ehn, she'll beg for mercy (pun intended).
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Akalia(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The answer to your question is simple.
The reason is that women plan while men waste.
Which female celebrity have you heard spend over a million naira at a club? None!
We women have mastered that act of making hay while the sun shines.
You are dead wrong with your submission. Women always take from men and men always give to women. Women hardly spend their money but they rather hoard it and then keep taking from men. So it is rational to deduce that women will always have more money because of hoarding.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Basicend: 7:56pm On Sep 29, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
The answer to your question is simple.
The reason is that women plan while men waste.
Which female celebrity have you heard spend over a million naira at a club? None!
We women have mastered that act of making hay while the sun shines.

Nonsense analysis.

They a just stingy and self minded lots. And more deceptive. .
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by VULCAN(m): 7:57pm On Sep 29, 2021
The bill was actually N8m

All you need to do to confirm is to add up the items on the list

That the person who said it was N18m was so daft to assume that the L in total was the 1 in 18 just goes to show how daft most people who are crazy about celebrity gossip are.

FutureIsFemale:

Any proof.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 7:59pm On Sep 29, 2021
Only u dey chop na oooo
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by Acidosis(m): 8:02pm On Sep 29, 2021
Okortor:
Clitocurrency pays alot..

Wish I was a woman, i won't be a millionaire I am now.. would have been a billionaire...no cap.

Wish you were? You don't have women in your family?
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by tete7000(m): 8:03pm On Sep 29, 2021
Materialism
Re: Mercy Eke Acquires Second House In 2 Years To Mark Her 28th Birthday by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:04pm On Sep 29, 2021
Pvssy peddler.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

P-Square Shares Account Number Like Davido To Celebrate 40th Birthday / Chioma, The Chef Chi: How I Met Davido, My Friend Was Dating His Friend / Olajumoke & NTA Crew Tour The Bakery Where She Worked Before The Fame (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.