Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,675 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? (1163 Views)

Stephen Prayed To Jesus Christ, Who Else Do We Pray To But God! / Christians Pray To Water Stain 'Shaped Like Virgin Mary' In Colombia / Clergyman Kneels Down To Beg FRSC Officials (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? by kingxsamz(m): 10:07pm On Sep 29, 2021
You just have to realize that the concept of prayer and a god is a total joke.
This same god you're talking about is said to be omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent. They claim this god is always with you, watching you and knows your mind and thoughts. What makes the whole thing a joke is how a supposed being with all those features and abilities would need you to pray, shout and sweat before considering answering you. Even Buhari would have done better. If prayers worked, accidents will always be averted when passengers scream "Jesus" in fear. cheesy None of that sh!t is real bro.

1 Like

Re: Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? by Ola17: 10:13pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

IN TRUTH, do you claim and can you claim that you manufactured and produced yourself?

Ever SEEN anything in this world which produced or manufactured or created itself, by itself, IN TRUTH?

Is it not SEEN that in this world, Things are Produced and manufactured and created by Another Intelligent and Living being?

IF THOU SHALT SPEAK THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH AND ALL THAT IS TRUE!

Chief why are you all over the place without answering any of the questions?

As for the part In bold; diamonds are created when carbon is subjected to high pressure and temperature in the earths mantle. The earth’s mantle isn’t a living and intelligent being.
Re: Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ola17:

The God you peddle is actually a lot like you. Remind me again why your God burnt Sodom and Gomorrah, drowned all living things(men, women, children and animals.

Now You Have Fled From My Ground Of Disimlarity Which I Presented To You In Explanation Of God's Settings AND YOU DID NOT OPPOSE IT ONLY TO RUN TO MY LIKENESS AND RESEMBLANCE OF HIM, WHICH IS NOT IN ISSUE.

so stick to the issue or Keep The Peace. You have been reasonable so far and you do not need to get unreasonable, provocative and inflammatory simply because you are not able to reasonable counter me.

PLAY FAIR!
Re: Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? by 1Sharon(f): 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2021
Arewalegend:
please Go deep on the original text in Hebrew language and understand

Was the new testament written in Hebrew? Yeye.
Re: Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:32pm On Sep 29, 2021
Ola17:

Chief why are you all over the place without answering any of the questions?

Now you are being unfair for you very well know that I am Using You as MY WITNESS to give The Truth of the Answer to your question!

And you very well got it, so you are being unreasonable about it.

Ola17:

As for the part In bold; diamonds are created when carbon is subjected to high pressure and temperature in the earths mantle. The earth’s mantle isn’t a living and intelligent being.

You are talking about baking/cooking therefore you have only described "the pot or oven".

And it is known, NO POT OR OVEN CAN cook or bake a bread, WITHOUT A COOK!

SO IT DOES NOT STAND!
Re: Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? by Ola17: 10:38pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now You Have Fled From My Ground Of Disimlarity Which I Presented To You In Explanation Of God's Settings AND YOU DID NOT OPPOSE IT ONLY TO RUN TO MY LIKENESS AND RESEMBLANCE OF HIM, WHICH IS NOT IN ISSUE.

so stick to the issue or Keep The Peace. You have been reasonable so far and you do not need to get unreasonable, provocative and inflammatory simply because you are not able to reasonable counter me.

PLAY FAIR!

We are saying the same thing. You said if you were God you would've commit so many atrocities against your enemies like starving them to death and so on. I pointed out that you are actually a lot like god going by the stories we find in the Bible. After all, according to the Bible all the wars, diseases, deaths, hunger and suffering in the world today is as a result of Adam and Eve eating the forbidden fruit. No be so?
Re: Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? by Ola17: 10:41pm On Sep 29, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you are being unfair for you very well know that I am Using You as MY WITNESS to give The Truth of the Answer to your question!

And you very well got it, so you are being unreasonable about it.

You are talking about baking/cooking therefore you have only described "the pot or oven".

And it is known, NO POT OR OVEN CAN cook or bake a bread, WITHOUT A COOK!

SO IT DOES NOT STAND!

Chai!
Let’s get it over with.
So who created God?
Re: Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:55am On Sep 30, 2021
Ola17:

Chai!
Let’s get it over with.
So who created God?

I have already answered you earlier, this thread is talking about we, men and the things we have SEEN in this our House called the World or the earth.

SO YOU ARE GOING AND HAVE GONE OUTSIDE ISSUE AND BEYOND THE ARGUMENT.

STICK TO THE ARGUMENT OR HOLD YOUR PEACE!
Re: Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? by Ola17: 7:00am On Sep 30, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I have already answered you earlier, this thread is talking about we, men and the things we have SEEN in this our House called the World or the earth.

SO YOU ARE GOING AND HAVE GONE OUTSIDE ISSUE AND BEYOND THE ARGUMENT.

STICK TO THE ARGUMENT OR HOLD YOUR PEACE!

Okay.
Re: Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:04am On Sep 30, 2021
Ekejoestar:
I'm wondering do we really need to beg God for his protection and Blessings?
Many questions on my heart seeking answers cos I really wanna know the True God,

Good morning!

The first step to getting satisfying answers to your questions is to acknowledge that God is real and then He has representatives that He has taught to answer your questions. His representatives speak with One accord, they all have the same line of thought with Him! John 17:22

But because the world is filled with people who love contradictions and confusion so they hate God's representatives with passion! John 17:14-16

I am one out of over 8 millions of His servants so if you're ready let's go with your questions one after another!
Re: Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:05am On Sep 30, 2021
Ola17:

We are saying the same thing. You said if you were God you would've commit so many atrocities against your enemies like starving them to death and so on. I pointed out that you are actually a lot like god going by the stories we find in the Bible. After all, according to the Bible all the wars, diseases, deaths, hunger and suffering in the world today is as a result of Adam and Eve eating the forbidden fruit. No be so?

The bottom line is YOU PUNISH YOUR ENEMIES, I DO TO, THE NEXT MAN DOES TOO, EVERYONE IN THE WORLD PUNISHES THEIR ENEMIES, so no issue here.
Re: Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:05am On Sep 30, 2021
Ola17:

Okay.

Good morning!
Re: Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:08am On Sep 30, 2021
God is said to be omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresence but a careful study of his word shows that's not the case.
There are many things happening that God doesn't know because He chose not to, and He is not everywhere neither can He do everything because His thoughts totally differs from mankind's! Isaiah 55:8
Re: Do We Really Need To Beg/pray To God For His Protection And Blessings? by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ekejoestar:

Are you for real?

It's clear that you don't know God beyond what you are taught in your church cos someone that have a personal relationship with The Father of Light won't talk the way you've talked.
Coming from someone who asks if we need to beg God for His protection and blessings, makes perfect sense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know What Righteousness By Faith Means? / Activity In Hell - Warning To All Servants Of God / Why I Left Islam For The Love Of Jesus -- Iranian Woman, Rose Ramandi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.