Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself (2236 Views)

If You Don't Know This Girl. Heaven Is Sure For You. / Can You Love Someone You Don't Find Physically Attractive? / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Solofresh2: 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2021
Hello fellow Nairalanders,there are eight deep things you don't know about your self which I will be sharing here with you.Next time, you should take note of this things.

1. You have spirits that follows you.This spirits can either be positive or negative.But the truth is, you are not alone.A spirit is at your side right now.

2.Your current situation is as a result of what you did in your past life.If you are suffering,then that is because you were wicked and have a dark heart in your past life and you are just paying your karma debts.That is why it is adviced to be good.Do good because it comes back.

3.You are carrying spirits of those you have had sex believe it or not.There is more to sex than we know.
If you knack someone who has demons, you will automatically attract those demons into your life.If you knack who has good aura, you attract also.
That's why some people will start seeing blessings once they marry because they have attracted good spirits from their spouse.

4.You are what you say or what you have been declaring with your mouth.
Take a moment to reflect on your use of words.Check well and you will find out that if you have been saying positive things,then your life will begin to take shape to what you have said or is saying.Mind what you say because it will gradually become your reality.

5.Your friends are the physical reflection of who you are.If you are making rich minded friends,then that means you are rich in mind.If you are making childish and poor minded friends,same thing applies.An adage says show me your friend and I will tell you who you are.So stop complaining that you have fake friends, chances are you too is fake.
If you want real friends, become real too
That's the way it works, baby!

6.You have powers you haven't tapped into.You carry something inside of you that no one carries. Your only problem right now is that, you don't even know your powers.
Self evaluate yourself, you will find that power.

7.You are either a water element,fire element, earth element or air element.If I ask some of you what is your element now,I will start hearing "I don't know oo"
My dear try to know your element because in it, you will find your destiny.

8. You carry much of your mother's energy than your father's
Be careful the way you give out information about your mother because she is a direct target to get you spiritually.

Put this things into consideration in your life.It matters a lot

Lalasticlala please help push to front page

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by mountmoriah(m): 7:18pm On Sep 29, 2021
That is nice
Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Demigod22: 8:46pm On Sep 29, 2021
If I should go with this your write up, then I wonder the kind of spirits Buhari is carrying that is ruining this motherland.

By now the spirit of Khadija, Hope, Felicia, Agnes, Raheenat and many more will be struggling to see space to sit down whenever I am traveling. I have lost count of the number of girls I had sex with as a university student. If not for God, my result would have been worst than Aba road, but I am still writing well.

2 Likes

Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Vinnie2000(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2021
OP
Most of Ur Points are Totally Correct!! smiley
But
Next time, Number Dem!..
Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by slawormiir: 9:09am On Oct 01, 2021
Damnnn niggar

A real niggarrr nor get time for all this long talk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Bedesipop(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Oga O.P
which element u cume be? and how man fit knw een element!

1 Like

Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by dhameelare(m): 9:20am On Oct 01, 2021
No. 4 & 3 is soo true, i learnt that the hard way

But i dont believe no. 2

1 Like

Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by CUMIN: 9:25am On Oct 01, 2021
As at this morning. I don knack more than 40women...and I ain't slowing down soon. 40 is a secondary school class...then I am the class captain.
Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Sleeknigga: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2021
No 2 is false no soul can live twice, once a soul dies he returns to judgement and not come back to live again dnt add to what God did not say

Also how does knowing element have to do with anything no two humans are the same, neither does two ppl with the same element have the same destiny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Vinnie2000(m): 11:18am On Oct 01, 2021
Sleeknigga:
No 2 is false no soul can live twice, once a soul dies he returns to judgement and not come back to live again dnt add to what God did not say

Also how does knowing element have to do with anything no two humans are the same, neither does two ppl with the same element have the same destiny

My Brother..
Re-incarnation is A POSSIBILITY!
How about those babies, 1yr, 2yr old Children who died in Fire, Accident, Plane Crash,etc?..

Don't you Think They will have Another Chance in a Different State, Country, Continent, to live a Complete Life? Is Death dier End? sad

Belief in d Bible Should NOT close our Reasoning Abilities.. Dats were Europeans are Better dan us! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Sleeknigga: 5:38pm On Oct 01, 2021
Vinnie2000:

My Brother..
Re-incarnation is A POSSIBILITY!
How about those babies, 1yr, 2yr old Children who died in Fire, Accident, Plane Crash,etc?..

Don't you Think They will have Another Chance in a Different State, Country, Continent, to live a Complete Life? Is Death dier End? sad

Belief in d Bible Should NOT close our Reasoning Abilities.. Dats were Europeans are Better dan us! undecided
no soul can live twice
Even if I go by ur belief system, would you say the new body would remember the old life?

1 Like

Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by mumumugu(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2021
So someone who masturbate or uses sex doll carries which spirit
Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by bigpicture001: 7:47pm On Oct 01, 2021
I can attest to the mother energy stuff....

If u visit a spiritual home... Only ur mother's name is asked to connect u them to ur unseaable line

1 Like

Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by brosom(m): 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2021
Op this ur believe strong oo undecided,
Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Vinnie2000(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2021
Sleeknigga:
no soul can live twice
Even if I go by ur belief system, would you say the new body would remember the old life?

Of Course, NOT!!
Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Uncle96(m): 10:04am On Oct 02, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

A real niggarrr nor get time for all this long talk

Bros put real nigga matter for one side and go find out facts about what he is saying.

You're only a real nigga when u have knowledge in many aspects of life, you stand strong and solid rather than naive !

3 Likes

Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Sleeknigga: 8:10pm On Oct 03, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Of Course, NOT!!

then am sorry to say this theory does not hold water
Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Jmichael1(m): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2021
Abeg hw person fit knw the element he carry?
Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by pansophist(m): 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2021
Jmichael1:
Abeg hw person fit knw the element he carry?

What's your month of birth ? I'll tell you your element of you tell me.

1 Like

Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Jmichael1(m): 12:28am On Nov 17, 2021
pansophist:

september
Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Regex: 1:15am On Nov 17, 2021
pansophist:

September
Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Degrezhaa: 9:13am On Nov 17, 2021
pansophist:

April
Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Boogyman557: 9:30am On Nov 17, 2021
Holly Gram cool I am wat my WEED sey I am.. WTF MAN
Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Opeyemiextra(f): 9:48am On Nov 17, 2021
Interesting.
Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by drealcivilceno(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2021
pansophist:

July is mine, what is my element?
Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Polynek(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Some are true but I don't blv in others
Re: Deep Things You Don't Know About Yourself by Divoc19(f): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2021
I believe in all.
Thank you op

(1) (Reply)

Honey South African Lady Sex Video Riding And Dripping Leaks Online / All Men Must Answer This Question, Abeg Girls Come Listen...ooo / See The Snake We Killed In Our Compound Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.