Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Should a Man ignore DNA test because Babies are switched after Childbirth? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should a Man ignore DNA test because Babies are switched after Childbirth? (430 Views)

If My Husband Asks For DNA Test After Giving Birth, I'll Give Him The Test And D / How Much Will It Cost To Conduct A DNA Test? I Can't Believe What I Saw / Broke Guys Will Make Sure Their Phones Are Switched Off From Tomorrow Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should a Man ignore DNA test because Babies are switched after Childbirth? by Datedoboy: 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2021
A lady shared an article on the front page of this forum where she condemned men insisting on carrying out DNA tests on their kids. One reason she gave was that babies can be switched after childbirth.
Is this reason genuine? Personally, I will say NO. In fact, this is also a good reason why a man must carry out DNA tests on all his kids as soon as they are born so that if a baby was switched, it could be discovered early.

Guys reading this piece should listen carefully, women cannot love a man who they disrespect. Any woman who brings in another man's child into your house WITHOUT your knowledge, is indirectly calling you a fool. In fact a ist class fool. She got pregnant for another man who she respects and loves but because the man refused to take responsibility, she brought the pregnancy into your house WITHOUT your knowledge and she expects you to take care of the child using the "babies can be switched antics". How do you think that woman will respect you?

Cheating is bad I agree for both men and women but everyone must be responsible for their actions.
Let us turn the table around. Imagine if your wife is the bread winner of the family and you get another woman pregnant outside and bring the kids to your wife to take care of with her own money. Will she do it? Most women I know will chase that man out of their house. So why will you do same?

I always tell people to learn from Lions. Why do they kill Cubs of other males, before they mate with same females? We are not animals so we can't kill other people's children but the lesson is that you should not father another man's child. If you do, it means some animals are wiser than you.

Let me quickly point out something (You can argue if you want) . Men are buyers and women are sellers. Men and women live reckless lives but women get damaged more. Men often times, don't hide their past so I think If women want gender equality they should also brag about numbers of men they have slept with in the past but why are they hiding it? Most women who have lived a reckless life and damaged themselves always say forget the past. A female relationship expert also said stop telling men about your past. To me, this is fraud as that thing you are hiding will be exposed one day and trust me the odour won't be pleasant.

Personally, I think both men and women should know about each other's past so both parties know what they are getting into. A lady should find out about a guy's past too and not allow the guy's good looks or money cloud her sense of reasoning.

It's just like buying an apple from a store and after checking the apple, you discover maggot infested holes on it and the owner of the store says forget about the way the apple is and buy it like that after all, most apples these days are infested. As a man or woman ask yourself will you buy that apple?

In conclusion, as a man control your sexual urge if not, be prepared to carry the responsibilities that come with it. Remember, that innocent child you brought into this world does not deserve to be abandoned with another man but you and finally as a woman, nobody tells you how to live your life. It's your life and you are still single so you can spread your legs like the clouds in the sky but when you are facing the consequences of your actions, don't start playing smart by pushing the results of your waywardness to another man because those days are finally coming to an end.
DNA test has come to stay and by God's grace,
I will carry it out, on all my kids. Remain blessed everyone.
Re: Should a Man ignore DNA test because Babies are switched after Childbirth? by Davash222(m): 9:49pm On Sep 29, 2021
Men should learn to reserve some savings for DNA test before getting married. These daughters of Eve should never be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Should a Man ignore DNA test because Babies are switched after Childbirth? by Adeboyefa(f): 12:16am On Sep 30, 2021
If the baby was switched at birth, its DNA will not match the mother's too, declaring her innocent of paternity fraud.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should a Man ignore DNA test because Babies are switched after Childbirth? by bepositive11: 5:36am On Sep 30, 2021
Adeboyefa:
If the baby was switched at birth, its DNA will not match the mother's too, declaring her innocent of paternity fraud.

Brilliant point.

1 Like

Re: Should a Man ignore DNA test because Babies are switched after Childbirth? by Sonnobax15(m): 6:13am On Sep 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
Re: Should a Man ignore DNA test because Babies are switched after Childbirth? by Ruke1989: 7:01am On Sep 30, 2021
Adeboyefa:

Reasonable point from a reasonable lady.

Some humans try to cover their flaws with nonsense theories rather than take responsibility for their action. DNA Test is good for many reasons. Everyone should learn to take responsibility for their action and prepared to face the consequences. That's what it takes to be an adult. No woman or man should be messing around and expect their partner to live with the mess without messing them back
Re: Should a Man ignore DNA test because Babies are switched after Childbirth? by Datedoboy: 7:51am On Sep 30, 2021
Adeboyefa:
Wonderful point

(1) (Reply)

How To Join Occult For Money Ritual //+2349031487066 // #### How To Join Occult / 10 Great Ways To Having Good Sex On Your First Time / Help Oh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.