Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,875 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili (45154 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by gidgiddy: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2021
Franking:
The level of foolishness here is alarming. If anyone has any proof that IPOB killed the man or threatened his brother let the person kindly share so we can all join hands in cursing and villifying IPOB.

Don't be selfish, share the evidence so that IPOB will be disbanded once and for all.

If, however, u have no proof then kindly shut ur dirty mouth before leprosy will afflict u and ur entire family.

There not one single evidence that IPOB killed the man except online gossip
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by ezechi24(m): 11:54am On Sep 30, 2021
goatgoat093:
I'm a pure Igbo boy but fu*k off with this bullshit bro, it's very obvious the poor guy was threatened, see the comments from IPOB fanatics from his previous post to get a clear picture of what we're dealing with in the East, these ipob terrorists are fast becoming very frightening and brazen

shut up oga...you are not an igbo man....why would he say such nonsense against a peacefull organisation...it is very clear the killing was a political one ...

1 Like

Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by 77up(m): 11:58am On Sep 30, 2021
loveth360:
Why not you share post of you condemning your evil Nigeria government for killing our youths.

Hypocrites everywhere.
Do what I said and I will take you serious. Else, please vamoose!

You people attracts more enemies to yourself by seeing everyone as your enemy. Dig out where I cheered NA for killing your people or pls cover your face in shame I said. Please I hate bad vibe.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Ntigha: 12:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
trutharena:
Lol after threatening him.

If he did not retract that statement, he might not live to see next week when IPOB terrorists are done with him.
yorubas can do anything or even hang themselves just to tarnish anything related to igbos
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by loveth360(f): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
77up:
Do what I said and I will take you serious. Else, please vamoose!
I never take you serious.

So .....

Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by 77up(m): 12:03pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ntigha:

yorubas can do anything or even hang themselves just to tarnish anything related to igbos
Imagine, they see Yoruba as their enemy undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by CapitalCee(m): 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Franking:

Where do I start with people like u?

Why would IPOB murder such a peaceful man? Was he antagonistic to the IPOB cause? Did he grant an interview to disparage IPOB? Was he a threath to IPOB? What does IPOB stand to gain by his death?

I'd rather suspect people like u who jump to accuse IPOB thereby ruling out other possibilities. IPOB has become a soft target for y'all.

I hope the truth will be unveiled real soon.

Keep lying to yourself. This evil you are abating will consume you soon in Jesus name. Amen.

It is no longer news that IPOB detests security agencies and have been on their trails killing a number of them. The poor man was accompanied by security agents, unfortunately for him they confronted IPOB and he was caught in the middle. You must think everyone is a fool. My prayer is that IPOB will kill you or your loved one so that your eye will open the most bitter and hard way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Rexwalters1: 12:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Ntigha:

Ok so the People in the video speaking Igbo were hailing Yoruba people?
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Rexwalters1: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
CapitalCee:

Keep lying to yourself. This evil you are abating will consume you soon in Jesus name. Amen.

It is no longer news that IPOB detests security agencies and have been on their trails killing a number of them. The poor man was accompanied by security agents, unfortunately for him they confronted IPOB and he was caught in the middle. You must think everyone is a fool. My prayer is that IPOB will kill you or your loved one so that your eye will open the most bitter and hard way.
Amen.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Franking: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
CapitalCee:

U are obviously evil. U sound so sure as if u were there. Ur heart is evil. If IPOB did it then may they die a worse death than the man. But if they are not responsible then urs will be worse.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by xpool(m): 12:15pm On Sep 30, 2021
trutharena:

Yes o.

https://punchng.com/how-dad-was-murdered-obumneme-dora-and-chike-akunyilis-son/

One of the people attacked survived and he’s in the hospital. So at least when he gets better he can give account.

Which account?
Omo safety first
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by SirBunky85(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2021
trutharena:

If he did not retract that statement, he might not live to see next week when IPOB terrorists are done with him.
your discerning spirit is top notch. Ipob must have threatened him to have released a contradicting statement.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by SirBunky85(m): 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2021
fnep2smooth:
He was misinformed... Thanks he got back his senses. Dalu
would you had said same if Cyril had accused the Fulani herdsmen ?
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by CapitalCee(m): 12:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
Franking:

U are obviously evil. U sound so sure as if u were there. Ur heart is evil. If IPOB did it then may they die a worse death than the man. But if they are not responsible then urs will be worse.

I cant die for what i didnt do. However, you that is abating the evil of IPOB will pay one way or the other.
Probably you are tracing me to kill me too, because that you people modus operandi.

Threaten, intill fear, Kill, deny. But note one thing you guys cant do nada
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Franking: 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2021
CapitalCee:

I cant die for what i didnt do. However, you that is abating the evil of IPOB will pay one way or the other.
Probably you are tracing me to kill me too, because that you people modus operandi.

Threaten, intill fear, Kill, deny. But note one thing you guys cant do nada

Between u and I it is clear who is the evil one. U accuse people without an iota of proof and when challenged u begin to foam in the mouth.

I repeat if IPOB murdered such an innocent man then their own deaths will be worse and shameful but if they didn't do it and u are here blaming them then u will meet the fate u deserve. Enough said.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
The fact the man was either threatened or finally came to his senses is secondary to the issue at hand! First thing we should ask is...what informed his hasty conclusion that IPOB planned and carried out the murder of his brother?
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
The reaction from Igbo-haters, bigots and some daft Igbos is exactly what the murderers of Dr Akunyili were hoping for!
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Zionman24: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
You just cant begin to speak because you have mouth. In a situation of this magnitude, of which no one has a tangible response or answer, you definitely have to control your emotions, Do understand you've lost a dearest one!!!. If Nigeria was a normal Country, with outstanding Law enforcement, the actors of this heinous act will be unearthed in a very short period. One thing for sure, this is Politically motivated and appears to show the results of what the 2023 election will look like. I will advice the family to start looking around , they might actually be the one to find out the killers. Get hold of his phones and any close document's , he might have a daily log.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by CapitalCee(m): 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Franking:

Between u and I it is clear who is the evil one. U accuse people without an iota of proof and when challenged u begin to foam in the mouth.

I repeat if IPOB murdered such an innocent man then their own deaths will be worse and shameful but if they didn't do it and u are here blaming them then u will meet the fate u deserve. Enough said.

Keep you dirty mouth shut, keep your tactical maneuvering to yourself, i am not bothered about your pontification. Nnamdi Kanu have on several occasions charged his minions which you are one of them, to kill police, army or any security man found in southeast, thats what they are doing.
Look at a shameless hypocrite like you looking for proof, if ir where to be fulani herdsmen or Bandits will be looking for proof. Your poor attempt to remove yourself from the IPOB madness is shameless.
Like i said earlier, report to your people to trace and attack me in your usual manner, it will fail, while you and your fellow blood sucking demons will die a terrible shameful death. Like Ikonsi
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by CapitalCee(m): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2021
Zionman24:
You just cant begin to speak because you have mouth. In a situation of this magnitude, of which no one has a tangible response or answer, you definitely have to control your emotions, Do understand you've lost a dearest one!!!. If Nigeria was a normal Country, with outstanding Law enforcement, the actors of this heinous act will be unearthed in a very short period. One thing for sure, this is Politically motivated and appears to show the results of what the 2023 election will look like. I will advice the family to start looking around , they might actually be the one to find out the killers. Get hold of his phones and any close document's , he might have a daily log.

Your long grammer is rubbish. IPOB killed the man Simple. Stop running around in circles
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Dnockeror333(m): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
As their belittling and blackmail that Ipob are miscreants and don't have the power to speak nor order the people of old eastern region has failed; as Ipob have proven that they're the people and the people Ipob they now resort to crying, twisting the narrative about Ipob sit- at - home, how it's killing southeast economy ;and killing prominent Igbo men to make the people start seeing the movement negatively.

Their new game plan is to make the people who have genuinely thrown their support for the struggle to start distancing themselves and disparaging the struggle. An Igboman would hardly involve himself in anything blood and violence and won't relent to withdraw himself from anything dealing with bloodshed. They know this and want to use killing of prominent Igbo men to divide us.

It's infantile as it's barbaric to kill Dora Akunyili's husband to achieve the divisive feat A woefully failed attempt.

Only the insane and/ or illiterates would be dancing around with the rhetoric that Ipob has hand in such barbarity. What about Ozubulu church massacre? Who did the killing? Was Ipob active then?
Who invaded Bar Ifeanyi Ejiofor's house at Oraifte, killed his PA and set his car ablaze?
His PA was burnt to ashes inside the boot of his car. Who did it?
Why would Ipob who are the generality of the entire old eastern region both educated, illiterates, employed, unemployed, businessmen, the clergy, the common men, the elites plan to kill their own? What will it profit us for killing one of our notable men who never challenged nor go against the Biafra restoration movement? Has our governors and Ohaneze who sell us to Fulani in blood day light been killed, or does it mean that if the people( Ipob) want to pick and kill them that it can't happen? Has Joe Igbokwe who abuse Ipob for the sake of political crumbs been killed?

The truth is that no twist of the event against Ipob will change any thing. Ipob is on a divine and irrevisible mission no blackmail can stop

Pete Osinachi ,2021
For: #TBRV

Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Franking: 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2021
CapitalCee:

Keep you dirty mouth shut, keep your tactical maneuvering to yourself, i am not bothered about your pontification. Nnamdi Kanu have on several occasions charged his minions which you are one of them, to kill police, army or any security man found in southeast, thats what they are doing.
Look at a shameless hypocrite like you looking for proof, if ir where to be fulani herdsmen or Bandits will be looking for proof. Your poor attempt to remove yourself from the IPOB madness is shameless.
Like i said earlier, report to your people to trace and attack me in your usual manner, it will fail, while you and your fellow blood sucking demons will die a terrible shameful death. Like Ikonsi

U are a mere buffon. By ur fruit it is clear what ur antecedents are. U reason with ur anus. U and ur opinion are too insignificant to bother anyone. U are a keyboard warrior with no sense. Continue with ur campaign of calumny, I am above ur level. U think anybody who disagrees with u or tries to reason is therefore an IPOB member. Go away with ur fallacious way of life. Anumanu.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Echoban: 1:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
loveth360:
See how foolish people are angry about this statement.

It tells you what you need to know,enemies of Biafra doing everything possible for us to hate Ipob,but we Igbos are not dumb.

Why would ipob kill a fellow ipob[Mr Akunyili]?

I've been observing this moniker since yesterday, defending Ipob and bashing people's opinion.

Well, for now nobody knows, it might be ipob, Political assassination, business or appointment deal gone wrong, mistaken identity. But damn whatever and whoever, I'm not Igbo but I feel remorse and like crying seeing this man in the pull of blood, a whole lovely Prof Dora living eye and partner killed in such a gruesome way, undecided I feel all biafran should keep quiet and mute, sober, mourn and be crying bitterly for loosing such a figure but instead u guys are online defending and dragging who killed and who didn't kill...Kai why are u people like this??

Moreover are u ipob spokewoman with the way u defend and attack anybody with different opinion aside ipob?? Defend them publicly on some other topic not this huge lose,
Ok how do u feel now that uv won the debate of who and who didn't kill him? U feel HAPPY that u defended well right? HAPPY, embarassed

1 Like

Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by prophetfire: 2:05pm On Sep 30, 2021
trutharena:

. The problem here is that there's a dissident Group in IPOB. They're the ones doing all the evil. Enforcing sit at home and organizing Unknown Gun men. They have refused to listen to the mainstream IPOB or follow instructions. To make it worse the politicians that want to capture the state by crook are now using them too. The security operatives are too afraid to do their work.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by ajl: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
goatgoat093:
I'm a pure Igbo boy but fu*k off with this bullshit bro, it's very obvious the poor guy was threatened, see the comments from IPOB fanatics from his previous post to get a clear picture of what we're dealing with in the East, these ipob terrorists are fast becoming very frightening and brazen

We know you all government agents. We know the killers are Buhari boys in the secret service. They are trying so hard to stick the tag of terrorists on IPOB, meanwhile the real terrorists are operating freely in the north and other parts of the country. Let us just think about this. Why will IPOB be killing their own people especially those that do not have anything against them? What's the motive? It is only government secrets agents that can go around to carry out elaborate killings in the name of any group that stand up against the government. It's a standard in the world of government secret service. Go ask the CIA and FBI in America how they did the same thing in the days of civil rights protests in America. It's an open secret. It's no different in Nigeria.

We still remember how the used vehicles to drop thugs among ENDSARS protesters that ended up attacking and stabbing innocent protesters. They also operated in Lagos and were responsible for part of the carnage. In fact its their people that stormed TVC in a vehicle and set it on fire as they did to other assets across. Why? To put fear and pressure on the public not to support ENDSARS protesters because ENDSARS really shook the Buhari government.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by shegz24(m): 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
You dont answer a question with a question.

He asked you "What is the meaning of Biafra?"

loveth360:
What's the meaning of one Nigeria?
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Reflect7: 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
fnep2smooth:
He was misinformed... Thanks he got back his senses. Dalu

Murderer and supporter of murderers.

You will answer to your Maker one day.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by shegz24(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2021
IPOB are also against Igbos that don't believe in their ideology.

A good example are the Igbo civilians killed in the SE by IPOB during the previous "sit at home" order which forced Buhari to threaten the group on twitter.

loveth360:
See how foolish people are angry about this statement.

It tells you what you need to know,enemies of Biafra doing everything possible for us to hate Ipob,but we Igbos are not dumb.

Why would ipob kill a fellow ipob[Mr Akunyili]?
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by shegz24(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Buhari may be bad but you have to admit that the chances of a Northern influence coming to a core Igbo state, dominated by IPOB to kill a famous figure in broad daylight even with a police escort is rather slim.

ajl:

We know you all government agents. We know the killers are Buhari boys in the secret service. They are trying so hard to stick the tag of terrorists on IPOB, meanwhile the real terrorists are operating freely in the north and other parts of the country. Let us just think about this. Why will IPOB be killing their own people especially those that do not have anything against them? What's the motive? It is only government secrets agents that can go around to carry out elaborate killings in the name of any group that stand up against the government. It's a standard in the world of government secret service. Go ask the CIA and FBI in America how they did the same thing in the days of civil rights protests in America. It's an open secret. It's no different in Nigeria.

We still remember how the used vehicles to drop thugs among ENDSARS protesters that ended up attacking and stabbing innocent protesters. They also operated in Lagos and were responsible for part of the carnage. In fact its their people that stormed TVC in a vehicle and set it on fire as they did to other assets across. Why? To put fear and pressure on the public not to support ENDSARS protesters because ENDSARS really shook the Buhari government.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Mexicanbreed: 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
trutharena:

I feel for you guys in the SE, you guys now live in fear, well sorry for wilfully handing over ur freedom to ipob/ESN
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by fnep2smooth(m): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Reflect7:

Murderer and supporter of murderers.

You will answer to your Maker one day.
LoL... Am I the one who told him to reverse his statement. Knowing fully well that we in Election time , he shouldn't be pointing finger till he is sure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Civilian-JTF Shoot 4 Female Suicide Bombers Dead In Borno(Graphic Photos) / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu As A Young Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.