Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili (45166 Views)

Suspected Killers Of Dr. Chike Akunyili Arrested By Anambra Police / Dr Chike Akunyili: Graphic Photo Of Murdered Dora Akunyili's Husband / HURIWA: IPOB May Not Be Responsible For Imo Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by loveth360(f): 2:48pm On Sep 30, 2021
shegz24:
You dont answer a question with a question.

He asked you "What is the meaning of Biafra?"

You can help him to tell us the meaning of one Nigeria.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by caandi: 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
Let us not draw conclusions yet till after investigations
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Okhuadams(m): 3:27pm On Sep 30, 2021
gidgiddy:
Cyril Akunyili Releases New Statement On The Death Of His Brother

The latest message from Cyril Akunyili, the brother of late Dr Chike Akunyili, released on his Facebook wall:

https://m.facebook.com/cyril.akunyili?tsid=0.665965749613127&source=result

Before the new statement, Cyril Akunyili had earlier blamed IPOB for the killing of Dr Chike Akunyili.

Cyril Akunyili had written on Facebook: "IPOB KILLED MY SENIOR BROTHER. WHY?. HUSBAND OF PROF. DORA AKUNYILI IS DEAD. IPOB WHY ON A TUESDAY?"
surely they must have threaten him
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by gidgiddy: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Okhuadams:
surely they must have threaten him

He already explained to several newspapers that the reason he back tracked was that since he was not at he spot where his brother was killed, he could not blame IPOB without evidence
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Cutehotnerd001: 3:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Sunday2021:
pained ipob.

Senseless fulani terrorist
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by JOemmy(m): 3:57pm On Sep 30, 2021
This buhari's fulani govt is very good in setting confusion in any situation we saw this play out during the endsars protests where they sponsored voilent thugs to disrupt and disorganize real protesters.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by adabaraabdul: 3:59pm On Sep 30, 2021
Jonathan39:
Have state of Emergency be declared in the North where you are from? Or you love the East morethan the North? grin grin grin

State of Emergency kor,state of bandit ni
If you are following up on news about how the government is tackling the issue of Insurgency in the North East, you will not use your hands to write this rubbish you just did. Serious military operation is ongoing in Bornu, Yobe, Zamfara, parts of Sokoto Nd numerous other places on the North East. The situation is so bad that in Zamfara state for example the communications stations have been shut down, people cannot use mobile phones anymore. That's to show you the level of engagement our security apparatuses are involved in. I also hear that some local government areas in Kaduna state will soon be without telecommunications access because of Military operations there very soon. So what is my point exactly? To point out to you the activities of Government to combat crimes and illegalities in the North. Please some of us are interested in the wellbeing of every part of Nigeria. I am not playing the stupid and foolish ethnic card you are playing. I have friends there and their businesses are suffering. If you have sense you will know that government need to do more as regards safe guarding lives and properties in South East. Well done Mr ipob, weldone Mr ESN.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Jonathan39: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2021
Let repeat my question. Has state of Emergency been declared in the North? Mr Igbo lover grin
adabaraabdul:

If you are following up on news about how the government is tackling the issue of Insurgency in the North East, you will not use your hands to write this rubbish you just did. Serious military operation is ongoing in Bornu, Yobe, Zamfara, parts of Sokoto Nd numerous other places on the North East. The situation is so bad that in Zamfara state for example the communications stations have been shut down, people cannot use mobile phones anymore. That's to show you the level of engagement our security apparatuses are involved in. I also hear that some local government areas in Kaduna state will soon be without telecommunications access because of Military operations there very soon. So what is my point exactly? To point out to you the activities of Government to combat crimes and illegalities in the North. Please some of us are interested in the wellbeing of every part of Nigeria. I am not playing the stupid and foolish ethnic card you are playing. I have friends there and their businesses are suffering. If you have sense you will know that government need to do more as regards safe guarding lives and properties in South East. Well done Mr ipob, weldone Mr ESN.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Elliot2(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
trutharena:
Lol after threatening him.

If he did not retract that statement, he might not live to see next week when IPOB terrorists are done with him.
You must be very stupid.
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by dodoro(m): 8:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Obi agbawalam!!! Why kill this innocent man?? Chaii!!!
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Okhuadams(m): 9:22pm On Sep 30, 2021
gidgiddy:

He already explained to several newspapers that the reason he back tracked was that since he was not at he spot where his brother was killed, he could not blame IPOB without evidence
brotherly the back tracking is all a fronting, if not treathened but might be advised to do so, u never can tell
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by adabaraabdul: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2021
Jonathan39:
Let repeat my question. Has state of Emergency been declared in the North? Mr Igbo lover grin

FG havent ruled out possibility of SOE in Anambra. Stay alert, stay focused!!
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by Jonathan39: 12:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
I understand, those being killed in the North are animals and their life doesn't matter
adabaraabdul:

FG havent ruled out possibility of SOE in Anambra. Stay alert, stay focused!!
Re: Cyril Akunyili: IPOB May Not Be Involved In Killing Of Dr Chike Akunyili by adabaraabdul: 9:15am On Oct 10, 2021
Jonathan39:
I understand, those being killed in the North are animals and their life doesn't matter
if it was so military intervention wouldn't be ongoing. You sound very daft. EOD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai Kneels Down To Greet Buhari (Photo) / UK Seeks Clarification About Nnamdi Kanu’s Status, Whereabouts From FG / Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.