Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) (63805 Views)

You're A Bad Boy: Priest Taps Groom's Head During Wedding Kiss With Bride(Video) / Couple's Hot Wedding Kiss Got People Talking (Photos) / 'Kiss Of War': Couple's Wedding Kiss That Got People Talking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2021
Chukwute:
A footage trending on social media captured the adorable moment that an aged man exchanged passionate kisses to a young bride.

In the clip, he moved forward towards his young bride, looked softly into her eyes then rubbed her cheeks gently before proceeding to lock lips.

It was so adorable to watch.

See the video on Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/p/CUbFR3UKPgw/?utm_medium=copy_link
Wow if I may ask who is actually the gold digger here
Is it the man or the girl
To answer this right I would choose the man
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Babastrong(m): 4:04pm On Sep 30, 2021
Hummm, egungun becareful.
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 4:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Old man marries young girl for his neighbours son.

1 Like

Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Jman06(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dodoproperties:
I wonder if she didn't know she'll become a widow in the next 15-20 years,

This is wickedness
Only God almighty decides who dies when. The man in question might even live longer than you hater!

I can understand when old unmarried ladies become jittery at news like this, but for guys like you to start castigating a man for getting a younger kpekus? Maybe na jealousy dey worry you too

2 Likes

Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Jman06(m): 4:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
News like this expose the illiteracy level and poor thinking capabilities of an average Nigerian!

Not every old man experiences impotence just like not every younger guy is sexually virile! In fact, there are some older men who are sexually stronger and more experienced than younger guys!

Also, anybody can die at anytime as death does not discriminate between young and old!

Happy married life to the couple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by lied(f): 4:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Francixchinex:

Sometimes finding a girl is not the problem, it is finding the type u are looking for. So many selfish and brainless females out there.
grin grin grin
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by salvation900l: 4:43pm On Sep 30, 2021
Only God knows who would die first.
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Aganju849: 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
God punish poverty

1 Like

Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Zainabthegirl1(f): 4:50pm On Sep 30, 2021
Lol
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
Bobotic:
Na Chelsea Loose Matter still dey pain me embarassed
Wetin i fit tell my future grand kids about these their 2 straight lose now grin cheesy
Eya … you are still wounded by what Chelsea did to your Atletico Madrid … don’t worry, your grand children will one day celebrate Atletico finally winning a champions league trophy grin

1 Like

Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by salvation900l: 4:54pm On Sep 30, 2021
hmm
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2021
Won't be surprised if this news is from Kenya.
Guess I am right
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by shegoon: 5:11pm On Sep 30, 2021
Tell them, there is no permanent champion, u win some and lose some.
Bobotic:
Na Chelsea Loose Matter still dey pain me embarassed
Wetin i fit tell my future grand kids about these their 2 straight lose now grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by macho44(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2021
Chukwute:
A footage trending on social media captured the adorable moment that an aged man exchanged passionate kisses to a young bride.

In the clip, he moved forward towards his young bride, looked softly into her eyes then rubbed her cheeks gently before proceeding to lock lips.

It was so adorable to watch.

See the video on Instagram; https://www.instagram.com/p/CUbFR3UKPgw/?utm_medium=copy_link
There is nothing adorable about this kiss na. This is DENTAL Harassment grin
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Unbreakable007: 5:21pm On Sep 30, 2021
No be juju be dat?
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
lied:
Imagine that old ugly thing get girl to marry

If you are below 30 and finding a girlfriend is difficult for you, you need spiritual help.

Meanwhile, they said KISS THE BRIDE, the old thing wants to SWALLOW THE BRIDE grin
What is dis one saying?

1 Like

Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by femi4: 5:23pm On Sep 30, 2021
TinaG:
Na wa ooo. Child abuse
She's not complaining
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by lied(f): 5:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
nijaomegacode:

What is dis one saying?
The thing is that of kt shouldnt?
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 30, 2021
Can this pups give this girl tatatatata, especially if she has tasted tatatatata before from a young blood ? But he go Sabi suck Sha, no doubt
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 30, 2021
Dodoproperties:
I wonder if she didn't know she'll become a widow in the next 15-20 years,

This is wickedness
bruv she has that in her mind thats why she wanna marry him. in the next 15-20 years she will be rich without working for it
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by enemyofprogress: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2021
See as the man resemble lalasticlala
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Bfss: 5:40pm On Sep 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:41pm On Sep 30, 2021
?
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Komolafe89: 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
If it happened that this occurred by Hausa man the Hypocrites might have flooded the trend with vomits relating it with Islam, Olori buruku gbogbo
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 5:53pm On Sep 30, 2021
What kinda rubbish is this? angry
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by EndRape2(f): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2021
And young guys will be assisting him, reason you have too many paternity fraud.

quote author=BabaIbo post=106315113]Pictorial representation of a woman can marry a tree as long as it has money.
Another representation is "A man has no past time, he can always marry even the finest anytime he is ready, unlike a woman."

Oldman, hope you go fit chop this one finish?

The lady is pretty with a nice curvature. cheesy tongue

In another news, Glo network is slower than an injured snail. Very anyhow network. [/quote]
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by BigBashiru: 6:12pm On Sep 30, 2021
Timoleon:
That’s a real nigga there. At his age, his esteem is still high. No settling for evening news papers. This is a lesson for you young guys out there. You are in your prime, you have the leverage to cherry pick.

#SayNoToEveningNewsPapers

I reject evening news papers for myself in Jesus name
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2021
It is pointless.
She will soon start looking outside.
The man can't handle her like a real "G" would.
Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Bobotic(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2021
ReeLoaDead:
Okay I believe you embarassed

1 Like

Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Bobotic(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2021
shegoon:
Thank you I heard you cool

Re: Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) by Valuc: 6:51pm On Sep 30, 2021
This story reminds me of the documentary I watched on aljazeera about afghan .. the man said he was so poor that he cudnt get married. Then a man came.. told him to give him his mother that he will give him his daughter. Thast was how they did exchanged

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini / Bride Poses With Her Backside As Her Fiancé Checks Her Out In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.